THREE.

Human, I Like You.

T H R E E.

 

I’m walking without direction. Sometimes I look at the sky and wondering which clouds is Chanyeol at. Before this, Chanyeol is always beside me. But now, everything changes drastically.

.. and I miss him.

I miss his weird face. I mean his worried face.

 

Sighs.

 

I remember nothing about how I can turn into a human. The last thing I remembered was skydiving to the land to look for the girl I have crush on.

Chanyeol also has no idea how this happens to me. It happens so fast. Chanyeol said that I was skydiving and some minutes later, the boss asks him to look for me before I’m permanently can’t see him but it was too late. The time when Chanyeol visited me, I was in a state between a guardian and a human.

 

“What I’m supposed to do now?” I ask myself. I feel hopeless.

Then suddenly I feel something knocked on my head. I don’t know what but when I look at the direction from where it come from, I am so shocked.

“The same tree .. same branch” I repeated the last word that I said to Chanyeol  when I was still a guardian. I approach the tree and touch it.

 

Then out of nowhere, there’s a wind blow softly to my face. I was quite shocked. I never experience wind blowing at me so softly. I look around. Nothing is moving because of the wind. There’s no wind blows at all.

Then it happens again.

 

I look at the branch that I always sit with Chanyeol when I was on a mission to stalk my crush. And I get this funny feeling.

I smile and ask,

“Chanyeol?”

And a tiny branch is waving at me. I laugh and climb up the tree. I sit on the same branch like I always do.

With my eyes, it might look like I’m sitting alone on this tree. But I believe that Chanyeol is beside me. I can feel his presence although I can’t see him. Even if he’s not here anymore, I want to believe that he’s still here.