ONE.

Human, I Like You.

O N E .

 

DON’T YOU EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN !” My boss shouts at me.

It was so loud that it makes me feel dizzy. It’s not the first time he shouts at me. I think it was the third time.

“I understand” I say.

“I’ll be watching you Baekhyun” a warning for me. It was the third warning.

I’ve been scolded because I have been watching a human girl from a close distance. I want to look at her in HD, that’s all. Looking at her from the sky is not fun. Furthermore, she looks so tiny and I can’t even stare at her face if I watch her from the sky.

Obviously, I have a crush on her. Kekeke.

And they say, no pain no gain.

 

“How?” Chanyeol, who is my mega best friend, asks as soon as I come out from the room. I smile and say,

“No worries mate, everything is under control” I tap his back several times. Chanyeol has this weird looking expression on his face. Hmm, what you call that? Worried face I think.

“So, are you still going to look for her now?” he asks.

“Yes, why?” I’m quite shocked. Chanyeol and I have been mega best friends since forever. How could he ask me such a heartbreaking question?

“Baekkie, this is your third time going into that room. I don’t want you to get suspended” he says.

“No pain no gain” I say and walk away. Chanyeol follows me.

“You will only look at her from up here right?” another heartbreaking question from Chanyeol. I am standing at the edge of a cloud now. I look at Chanyeol and smile. He still has that weird looking expression on his face.

“No” I say and jump to the land.

“Same tree .. same branch” I say while skydiving to the land. I’m expecting him at the land of cause.