If I Were A Boy [I]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If I Were A Boy [I]

 

08th May 2017, Monday, 02:12 p.m.

Eastern Bar.

 

Two guys are talking to each other at the table while drinking some beer. Both of them are wearing a white long sleeves shirt with a collar. "What bring you here?" The bar owner asked as he approached them. 

 

"I need to knock some sense in this guy head." One of the guy said angrily. 

 

"What have you done this time Yuri?" The bar owner asked as he frown. As he don't get any respond from him, he turned head to a man beside Yuri. "What is it now Soo?"

 

"Player." Soo said shortly and shook his head. 

 

The bar owner sigh and close his eyes. "Why Yuri-ah?" 

 

"Non of your business Hyo.." Yuri finally voice out and take out a box of cigarette from his pocket. 

 

". Since when did you start smoking?!" Hyo asked as his eyes widen. 

 

"Don't mind me." Yuri said and begin to smoke. 

 

...

 

"Yuwree.." A girl called him from behind. 

 

Soo sigh. He don't have to turned his head behind to see who's that girl is. "Are you going?" Soo asked. 

 

"Ring. Ring. My baby is calling." Yuri whisper at Soo and patted his shoulder. Yuri then get up and take that girl in his arms. 

 

"Yah. What about Taeyeonie?!" Hyo whisper at Soo angrily. 

 

"He treat her like a Hyo and that hurts me."He said as he drink up his beer. 

 

"I think we should give him a good punch later you know?" Hyo said as he massage his temples. 

 

"Yeah. I've been thinking about that too." 

 

 

 

Maho Hotel - 02:32 p.m.

 

"Why did you take me here?" She asked as she approached him.

 

"I..." He sigh and sit at the edge of the bed. 

 

"Come on.. You can tell me.." She coax as she join him sit on the bed. 

 

"What should I do Fany-ah?" He asked with a blank stare. 

 

"Just go to her.. This is wrong Yuwree.. Go and talk to her okay? Also you need to tell your friends about your real situation.." She said in a low tone. 

 

"But baby I--"

 

"Shhhh.." She cut him. "No buts.. We can't be like this forever.." She said as she cupped his face now. 

 

"I can divorce her and be with you.." He said as he stare at her. 

 

"Don't talk like that Yuwree.. Thats not good.." She said as she smile a bit. 

 

He lift her and put her on his lap. He stare at her and caressed her cheek while his right arm wrap around her waist. "I want to have you in my arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter