Make Me Love You [III]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [III]

 

26th April 2018, Thursday, 08:11 a.m.

Boulevard Home: Taeyeon Bedroom.

 

Three girls are having a discussion with a very serious face right now and they are only in their pyjamas at the moment. Taeyeon is sitting on the chair at her makeup desk as both Jessica and Tiffany are sitting on Taeyeon's bed. "Girls. I think I'm ready to accept him." Taeyeon announced. JeTi jump and hug Taeyeon tightly.

 

"Congratulation Taetae!" 

 

"Oh my God! I'm so happy for you Taengoo!" 

 

Taeyeon frown and release herself from them. "Wait. I didn't said I agree to be his girlfriend plus he doesn't even propose to me so whats with the congratulatory words? I think I just said I'm ready to accept him?" She asked confusedly.

 

"Aish, lets just think of it as that. We are happy for you~" Jessica said and make a high five with Tiffany. Taeyeon sigh and shook her head at her childish friends act.

 

"So, when will you tell him about your answer?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I'm not sure. What should I do?" She asked as both JeTi sit on the bed again as they faced Taeyeon.

 

"Call him." Jessica suggest.

 

"We never talk on the phone before so it's kinda embarrassing if I'm the one who give him a phone call first." She reason out as Jessica facepalmed.

 

"Put aside that matter now I want you to tell him directly." Jessica try to coax her.

 

"Thats right Taetae. It's better if you call him." 

 

"Can't I just send him a chat?" She asked.

 

"No!" Both JeTi shout in unison.

 

"Aish, both of you are going to make me deaf." Taeyeon rubbed her ears as she scold the two.

 

"Now give him a phone call." Jessica said as Taeyeon nods.

 

Tiffany reach for her phone quickly. "Oh my God! I'm gonna record this moment!" She said and open the video recorder. "Please turn on the loudspeaker."

 

"This two American." Taeyeon thought and shook her head. She dial for Yul number and wait for him to pick up patiently not forgetting to press the loudspeaker button.

 

 

"Good morning noona." Yul greet and the girls make an 'Aww he's so cute.' expression.

 

"Good morning Yul. Did I disturb you?" She asked and eyed her friends. They are holding up their giggles.

 

"No. Not at all. Anything?" He asked. Jessica mouthed 'He's getting nervous.' at Taeyeon as she nods to Jessica's words.

 

"About your question.." She start and purposely didn't finish her words. 

 

"What about it noona?"

 

"Hmm. Will you understand if I answer it this way?" She asked as she want to play around a bit. JeTi are totally approved of this act.

 

"I'll try my best to understand it." He said.

 

"Take me far away and make me love you.." She said sweetly. She smile shyly as if he's in front of her now. JeTi on the other hand have their toes curl up from the cheesiness Taeyeon showed just now. They hold their laugh and show thumbs up to her. Tiffany stop the video as both of them stand and mouthed 'Enjoy your lovey-dovey time.' to Taeyeon before get out from the room.

 

"Did I-I hear you right noona?" He asked as he seems a little bit stutter.

 

Now that JeTi are not here she turn off the loudspeaker. "Are you sure you didn't hear me?" She asked back just to .

 

"I think I hear you but no I think I'm not. My mind can't function properly this early in the morning I guess or maybe something block my ears. Aish, what am I saying?" He start to say a weird thing as he's too nervous now.

 

Taeyeon chuckles. "Yul, this is about your question. My answer is a yes. Since we are on holiday break so I want you to take me far away and make me love you." She said and stop for a while before she speak again. "If you still didn't get it then there's nothing I can do." She said and make a sad tone.

 

"Really?! Oh my God noona! Thank you! Really thank you! I don't know how describe this!" He said excitedly.

 

"You don't have to describe anything because you just need to make me love you. Do you think you can do that?" She asked as a hint of a tease evident in her voice. She really loves to tease this young man.

 

"Sure! I'll try my best! Can I meet you later for a breakfast?" He asked.

 

"Sure. Lets meet later." Taeyeon said and smile even though he can't see it.

 

 

 

Kwon Territory: Living Room - 09:25 a.m.

 

"I'm home!" Yul announced happily as he rush to upstairs. 

 

"Whats with him?" Hyukjun asked his mother.

 

"Your dongsaeng is a secretive one and I bet you know too." Mrs. Kwon said as she shook her head and smile while looking at how happy Yul is right now.

 

 

 

Yul Bedroom - 09:42 a.m.

 

After a quick shower he dry his hairs and choose a cloth to wear today. He wear a black red checkered long sleeves shirt and a black jeans. He make a comb over hair style and stare at his face in the mirror with a satisfied feeling. 

 

"This should be enough right? Now Kwon Yul, it's finally time." He talk to himself. "This is so last minute plan so I need to do my best." He mumbles and walk out from his room.

 

...

 

"Umma, appa, hyung, I will eat breakfast outside for today." He inform and smile.

 

"Well, studying from that smile of yours I can tell that you're not going to have a breakfast with Yoong or Syoung." Mrs. Kwon state.

 

"No umma. It's not them. I'm going out with another friend from my college." He said.

 

"And I bet that 'another friend' happen to be a girl." Mr. Kwon join as Hyukjun just watch them silently with a smile on his face.

 

Yul carressed the back of his neck shyly. "I'll tell you about that person later. I'll take a leave now." He said and smile.

 

 

 

After the encounter with his family, Yul excuse himself to fetch Taeyeon and right now he's waiting for her in front of the gate. Just then Taeyeon finally show up. She's wearing a black jeans with a white long sleeves top. What a coincidence. He's all smile as he saw her.

 

"Get in.." He said as he open the door for her.

 

"Thanks." She smile. He close the door and rush to the driver seat.

 

 

 

Mr.Mr. Restaurant - 10:05 a.m.

 

Both are choosing a desk at the corner of the restaurant to have a private moment. As they done make an order they look at each other with a shy smile. Yul clear his throat and begin to speak. He can't let the silence win over the situation. "Noona.."

 

"Hmm?" She look at him as she's humming to his call and not knowing that Yul found that she's so adorable by doing that.

 

"You're so beautiful today." He said and he successfully make her blushed so hard. It's his first compliment about saying she's beautiful. Her milky white skin turned to a total pinkish color.

 

"Thanks." She said and look around as she's a little bit shy now.

 

"It's my pleasure." 

 

...

 

Both are eating silently and enjoy each other presence. Yul grab the chance as he silently snap her picture. He can't take it, she's too stunning. His heart keep fluttering as he take a look at her. "I must be really in love with you Kim Taeyeon." He thought.

 

"Where were you when I called you just now?" She asked.

 

"I'm at the Han River Park at that time."

 

"I'm sorry for not telling you beforehand that I want to give you a phone call." She said in a guilty tone as she feels that she just disturb his morning routine.

 

"No it's fine. I was having a rest when you called." He smile. "Noona, I want to take you somewhere later. Can I?"

 

"Where are you going to take me? If I may know?" She asked back and sip her hot coffee.

 

"I'm going to take you far away and make you love me." He said and yes! Taeyeon mentally curse herself in her mind for saying that cheesy line to him just now.

 

"Well lets see if your moves work or not then." She playfully challenge him which makes Yul chuckles at her cute act.

 

 

 

Yeouido Park - 10:51 a.m.

Taeyeon POV

 

After enjoying the breakfast he take me here. We walk side by side towards a big tree and as we reach near it, he open the mat that he's been carrying all the way from his car and place it on the ground. He take off his shoes and wait for me to do the same. I take off my shoes and join him sitting on the mat under a big tree. We lean our back at the tree trunk.

 

"When did you prepare this?" I asked as I slightly tap the mat.

 

"After I'm done with my workout before. By the way, I've been thinking to take you to a short vacation after what you said to me on the phone." He start. I can feel that he's looking at me right now and me? I've been looking around because I'm a little bit shy since we are sitting so close to each other now.

 

"Where do you plan to go?" I asked and gather a courage to look at him. My oh my. Did I ever told you on how much this comb over hair style suit him? He's so handsome but I don't have gut to tell him because I might end up stutter.

 

"I know a good place that can rent a ship but if we spend time together on ship I might only think of Jack and Rose's love story. I bet you do too right?" He asked as I nods. "So I cancel that plan because I want us to create our own story."

 

"Our own story sound so right as it come out from his mouth." I thought as I look at him.

 

"As you said to take you far away, I could only think of going overseas that time. Do you mind if I bring you to Paris, Rome, London or any other foreign country?" He asked and how I like of this habit of him. He's asking for my opinion! He can be a good family leader in future I guess.

 

My eyes go wide due to his suggestion. I can feel my eyes are sparkling now. "Really? I would like to go there. It's a dream since my childhood days. Have you take a look at the package or anything?" I asked and try not to sound so excited. I'm all shy towards him. Now I wonder how can I act cold in front of him before.

 

He smile at me. "Don't worry. I will settle it all for us. Now it's only left for you to choose where should we go. It's on me since it's a mission to make you love me." He said and my eyes go wide again because of that. 

 

"Yul.. You have been spending too much money on me.. Let me pay too this time okay?" I asked with a frown. I don't want to let him struggle about this alone. I'm here, we can go through it together.

 

"No, noona. I'm a man and anything related about money should be on me." He said. I slowly cross my arms and unconcsiously pout. He peek at me and grin.

 

"Are you trying to kill me with this aegyo of yours?" He asked as he still grinning.

 

"Please~ Let me pay for it too." I plead as I hold his right arms. Yes, he's sitting on my left side right now.

 

I guess he can't resist my pout because he nods his head and chuckles. "All right. All right. I will let you pay for our meal. Deal?" 

 

"Meal only?" 

 

"Yes. Please noona. I really want to do anything I can do for you this time because I want to prove that I can be someone that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter