Make Me Love You [VI]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Make Me Love You [VI]

 

27th April 2018, Friday, 06:30 p.m.

The Kim Mansion: White Door.

 

Yul stirred from his sleep and look around to find Taeyeon but she's not there. He rubbed his eyes and yawn. He close his eyes back and stretch his limbs. "Smell good." He mumbles and walk towards the window. 

 

Most of her relatives are in the garden now laughing and talking to each other. Yul is too focus in finding her in the crowd that he didn't realized someone is opening the door. It's non other than Kim Taeyeon. She smile looking at the curious back of that young man.

 

"Looking for me?" She asked and it makes him caught off guard big time. 

 

He scratch the back of his neck awkwardly and smile while looking at his foot. He's suddenly all shy because he didn't expect her to be so bold like this since she looks so cold at the college. 

 

"I was about to wake you up but I guess I don't need to do it anymore since you've already awake." She join him standing near the window and take a look at the garden.

 

"You should've wake me up earlier. I would like to join them besides it's fun talking to Heechul hyung." He said.

 

"I thought of waking you up earlier but you seems very tired so I decided not to wake you up." She smile. "I'm not surprise if you get close to him in such a short period of time because he's too friendly to begin with." 

 

He nods and smile. "Indeed he is. Where have you been?" He turned his body and face her.

 

"Downstairs. Talking to my relatives. They asked me about you." She answer. "and my aunties said you're very handsome." She said with a wide smile.

 

"Really?" He smile. "Thanks to my parents for my good looks." He said.

 

Taeyeon chuckles and shook her head. "Indeed. Your appa is very handsome and of course your umma is a gorgeous one too."

 

"What about me then?" He asked raising his left brow.

 

"You? Sorry. You're not." She playfully wave both of her hands in front of him as she answer him in uninterested tone.

 

"Wait." He said and rush to the mirror. He make a comb over hairstyles and then he stand in front of her again. "What about now?" 

 

She chuckles again. "What do you want me to say?" She asked in a low tone.

 

"Uhm. That I look good with this kind of hairs rather than bed hairs?" He answer with a question. 

 

"You look good Yul-ah." She said and earn a satisfied smile from him.

 

"Lets go. I want to join them." He said as she nods. 

 

 

 

The Gardens - 07:17 p.m.

 

The big family are having a dinner right now at the garden as Taeyeon and Yul are sitting next to each other while eating.

 

"Yul, do you want to sleep for a while before you drive later?" She asked in concern.

 

"It's fine. I had enough sleep." He smile.

 

"If you said so." She smile at him and continue eating.

 

...

 

After an hour, YulTae decided to drive back to Seoul. They bid goodbye them and even took a photo that include Yul as well. He feels like he's married to Taeyeon already tonight since her family treat him like he is their own blood.

 

 

 

Seoul, Korea.

Boulevard Home: Front Door - 11:01 p.m.

 

"Wow the rain is so heavy." Yul commented as he park his car in front of the house.

 

"Thats right." She look around.

 

"I will help you with the luggage." Yul said as he turn on the heater. 

 

"But it is raining so heavily. You will get wet before you even reach that door. Lets wait for a while." She suggest. 

 

"If you said so." He smile and lean back at his seat.

 

Just then a lightning strikes and it makes a very loud sound that makes Taeyeon trembles a little. "Taeyeon?" He called and remove her hands that are covering her ears. "Don't cover up your ears. It's dangerous." He said while looking at her. He caressed her cheeks and look around. "There is no sign that this rain will stop anytime soon. I will get an umbrella in the car trunk and I will send you inside. Arasso?"

 

"Yul, I don't want you to get sick. We are going somewhere far tomorrow." She said in concern tone.

 

"I'm gonna be fine." He smile and unlock the door.

 

 

 

Living Room - 11:15 p.m.

 

"Finally!" He said as both of them enter the house safely along with her stuff. "So Tiffany noona and Jessica noona had went home?" 

 

"Yes. It was yesterday. Do you want anything? Hot chocolate?" She asked as she walks to the kitchen. 

 

"That sound good." He said. 

 

...

 

Both are having a hot chocolate in the living room. "Thank you." He said as he sip the drink.

 

"It's not a big deal." She let out her toothy grin making his heart flutters. 

 

"You're very beautiful." He said and sip his drink again not wanting to look into her eyes as he feel deadly nervous right now.

 

"Thank you."

 

"It's nothing to thanked for because you really are. You're beautiful." He said more. "So, uhm. Do you think you're going to be fine sleeping in this house alone?" He place the glass on the table making her eyes widen.

 

"You're done? I mean. It's very hot though." She commented in surprise tone.

 

He chuckles. "Maybe because I feel so cold since the rain hit me a lot."

 

"Be sure to take a bath before you sleep later all right?" 

 

Yul nods. "You too."

 

"I'll be fine. I've used to it besides Sica and Fany used to sleep here alone too if any of us got work to do and can't make it home." She explain. 

 

"All right then. If there is anything please let me know real quick."

 

"You're going home now?" She asked.

 

"Yeah after you finish your drink." He said and lean his back at the couch while closing his eyes.

 

Taeyeon smile at it. "He must be very tired." She thought and finish up her hot chocolate. "Yul.." She patted his arm softly.

 

He open his eyes slowly and look at her. "Done?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"I'll be going now then." He smile and get up.

 

 

 

Front Door - 11:31 p.m.

 

"It still rain heavily." Taeyeon mumbles. 

 

"Yeah. Looks like it won't stop anytime soon." He wear his shoes and reach for an umbrella. "So, uhm." He take a deep breath and stand right in front of her. "I'll be going now." Yul said. He actually really want to stay here but he think that is not going to be a nice move. 

 

"Yes. Take care. Be careful on your way home." Taeyeon lean her head at the door frame as she hugs herself. 

 

His heart beat crazily at what he is about to do right now. "Urgh! Now or never!" He thought and lean closer to give a soft peck on her forehead leaving Taeyeon froze at her spot. She didn't see this coming. 

 

"Oh shoot!" She thought and her cheeks flushed. 

 

Yul smile and look away. "Good night." He said before run to his car at the full speed.

 

She grin and shook her head. "I didn't even manage to say anything. Good night too Yul-ah."

 

 

 

Kwon Territory, Living Room - 11:45 p.m.

 

"I'm home." Yul announced. 

 

"Did you send Taeyeon home already?"

 

"Yes umma. She's alone in the house because her friends went back to their hometown yesterday." He said only to get a hard slap on the arm. "Aww. What's the matter umma?" He hissed in pain. 

 

"Are you seriously asking me that? How can you leave her there alone?" She worriedly said.

 

"I did asked her about that but she said she's fine because she had used to it." He answer while winch in pain.

 

"No. That won't do. Lets go to her house. Umma is coming with you." 

 

"Mwo? What did you planned to do umma?" 

 

"I need to ask her to sleep in our house of course. I'm worry that she's all alone there." 

 

"But she said she's fine umma. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable here." Yul reason out even though he like it if she can sleep here but he also think of her feelings and situation.

 

"She won't feel that way now take me there right at this instant Kwon Yul." She said in a stern voice while fixing her clothes in front of the mirror. He sigh in defeat.

 

"All right. Let me move all my bag inside the house then we will go."

 

 

 

28th April 2018, Saturday, 12:03 a.m.

Boulevard Home: Front Door.

 

"Please wait for me here." Yul get out from the car and press the bell. 

 

"Is she sleeping already?" He look around and press the bell again. "Luckily the rain had stopped. Only the lightning roam around." 

 

The main door opened and it reveal Taeyeon with a pyjama. She look at Yul confusedly and open the gate. "Yul? Did you left something?" She asked as she didn't notice the presence of Mrs. Kwon in the car because his car have a dark tinted on its mirror.

 

He shook his head in a slow manner. "No. Nothing like that. It just umma asked about you so I told her that you're all alone here and she want you to sleep in our place." 

 

"But Yul-ah, you know..." Taeyeon shyly said.

 

"I know. I told her that it's fine but she insist on coming here." 

 

She smile. "I want to meet her." She make way to the passenger seat and the door open before she could reach for the handle. "Annyeonghaseyo aunty." She bowed. 

 

Mrs. Kwon smile and greet back. "Come and sleep at our place. I'm worry to let you here alone."

 

"It's really fine aunty. Don't worry about me. Yul told me to give him a call if there's anything." Taeyeon politely reason out. 

 

"I won't take a 'no' as an answer. Come and sleep at our home all right?" The old woman try to coax again and Taeyeon can't reject the offer because of the look that Mrs. Kwon is giving. A worry look of a mother for her child. 

 

"Yes. I will get ready and pack my stuff." She smile and bowed. 

 

 

 

Kwon Territory: Living Room - 12:21 a.m.

 

"Show her the guest room." Mrs. Kwon said with a motherly smile.

 

Taeyeon bowed at her. "Thank you aunty."

 

"No problem. There kids, I need to go now. Don't stay up late. Both of you have a flight to catch in the morning." She remind and both nods at it. 

 

As his mother is nowhere to be seen they make way upstairs. 

 

...

 

"I'm so sorry that you had to come and sleep here. I shouldn't told my umma about it." He said in apologetic tone. 

 

"It's fine Yul. I know you're worry of me so that's why you told your umma about it right?" 

 

He nods. "Here we are." They just arrived in front of the guest room.

 

"Thank you." She smile and take her bag from him.

 

Yul open the door and let her in while he just stand at the door. He observe her as she busy arrange her stuff on the makeup table. "You don't want to come in?" She asked and it stop him from zoning out. 

 

"I'm afraid I'm not able to go out once I step inside." He grin as he said that. 

 

Taeyeon shook her head and let out a small laugh.

 

"I'll be going to my room now. Have a good night sleep." He said and Taeyeon immediately make way to the door. 

 

"You go first. I'll close the door." Both are standing at the door frame while smiling at each other. 

 

"Good night Taeyeon."

 

"Good night Yul."

 

 

 

Guest Room - 07:15 a.m.

Taeyeon POV

 

I open the curtain and the sun hit right at my face. I chuckles at my clumsiness. "So beautiful." The scenery behind of this house is really beautiful. It has a big yard and a various of flowers planted there. 

 

"Did he woke up already?" I walk to the door and slip my phone inside my pocket. I open it slowly only to found Yul who is walking towards my direction. He is wearing a casual cloth and his hairs are a bit messy. 

 

"Hey, I thought you're still sleeping." I greet and lean my body at the door. 

 

"Umma woke me up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter