It's Love [I]

Short Story of YulTae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Love [I]

 

04th October 2015, Sunday, 07:03 p.m.

YulTae Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

"Baby, it's time to go now. There's a lot of thing to buy." Yuri said as he approached his wife and their 3 month old baby girl. 

 

"Wait a minute. I just need to dress up this little one." Taeyeon said as she's busy taking care of their little baby.

 

After gettting married for almost 2 years, TaeRi finally got their first baby. Today is their off day from work so they decided to spend time together.

 

"Hello Yoonhyun. Daddy's girl." He said while helping his wife to dress her up.

 

"Okay you're done now." Taeyeon said and peck her daughter cheek.

 

"What about her daddy?" He pout.

 

"Aigoo you." Taeyeon just merong at him. 

 

"Your mommy is being mean." He said to his little baby.

 

Taeyeon shook her head while smiling and peck his cheek. "Now stop sulking and lets go shopping!" She said excitedly.

 

Yuri can only shook his head and smile.

 

 

 

Lotte Department Store - 07:49 p.m.

 

"Where should we start?" He asked as he's wearing a baby sling carrier.

 

"Lets buy a grocery first." She said while putting Yoonhyun into the sling carrier gently.

 

"Okay. Lets go." He said as he clasped his hand with hers.

 

 

 

Grocery Shop - 07:51 p.m.

 

"Baby, are you going to cook for dinner?" He asked while she's busy choosing the sauce.

 

"I will cook if you want me to cook."

 

"It's okay. Lets just eat here. You're gonna be tired from shopping." He said and push the trolley.

 

"Okay if you said so." She let out a smile. "Yuri-ah, do you prefer tomato sauce or chili sauce more?"

 

"Tomato." He answer while caressing Yoonhyun cheek. 

 

"Honey, don't disturb her when she sleep or she will cry." She warned and slap his hand softly.

 

"I can't help. She's so cute." He said while smiling.

 

Taeyeon smile and shook her head. "But I think that you're the cutest thing ever Yuri-ah." she thought.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, lets buy this." He take two plastic of meatballs. 

 

"Just take it. It's for us to eat too." 

 

"Baby, do you want this?" He hold a big box of goguma.

 

"Thats a lot. It will rotten if we take a lot because we're not gonna eat it everyday right? Lets take a small box." She suggest and he nodded.

 

...

 

As they walk to the frozen part, Yuri take a lot of food. Taeyeon just look at him and smile. For all of sudden a question pop in his mind. He stop choosing the food and look at her. "Why?" She asked.

 

"Damn, why did she need to be so gorgeous?" He thought as he stare at her face.

 

"Yuri?" She asked while waving her hands in front of his face.

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

"I asked you why? Why did you stare at me?"

 

"Oh, I want to ask you about our baby. Won't she feel cold at this place?" He asked worriedly.

 

"She'll be okay. I've wrapped her with a thick blanket." She explain and caressed his worried face. "Don't worry too much honey." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter