Sequel: I will always love you, no matter what...

I Just Want To Forget About You...

Kris Wu's POV

 

 

My friends had betted that I won't be able to get a girl to fall in love with me because I've never fallen in love… the bet was quite pathetic but I can use this excuse to get closer to her, to ________.

 

I know it's wrong but I've had my eyes on her since I first saw her in school. She was not the typical girl, she was mysterious and I guess that's what caught my attention. I was afraid of going up to her so I might as well use this bet to get close to her.

 

"Fine, I bet you, she'll fall in love with me.. _______" I said to my friends.

 

"Huh.. _______, she's a tough one" my friend Suho said.

 

"I know and it's gonna be fun.." I smirked but really inside, I was nervous.

 

So, I had got Tao to tell ______ I like her.. he had dragged her to a corner.. how dare he hold _____'s arm.

 

I was hiding behind the corner, listening to their conversation.

 

"Stop it right now!" I heard ______ say as she walked away.

 

Tao turned around and found me. 

 

"Hyung! she knows it's a joke! what are you gonna do??!?!" Tao said, he looked nervous and worried than I should be.

 

"Don't worry, I got this" I said while making my way to my "favourite" lesson, Design Technology, It actually isn't my favourite but because ______ is in the same class as me, it is my "favourite" lesson.

 

I stood behind her while lining up. Her hair was long and looked silky, I couldn't resist not touching it.. so I touched it, it was so soft!

 

Because my friends were here, I had to make it like I was playing with her. I was playing and her hair softly. She then suddenly turned around which made me jump and surprised, she was staring into my eyes and god help me… I felt my heart thumping rapidly and then she gave a glare and I knew she was annoyed, ohhh how I love that face..

 

"oooooo… feisty… I like it.." I said as a winked and smirked. I did that because I wanted to see how she reacted. She gave me another glare, which was so mysterious.. I couldn't make out if it was a hatred one, annoyed one or… 

 

My friends started teasing me and her friends did the same.. I knew her friends because they went to the same primary as me..

 

All way through that lesson, I kept on teasing her, I did it because she looked so cute when she's annoyed.. I just love her annoyed face… and also I just want to be closer to her. She finally couldn't take it anymore so she turned around and shouted.

 

"Just what the hell is your problem?!!!??!?" I knew she was really, and I mean REALLY, annoyed so so I left her because I don't want her to hate me..

 

So two months had went by just like that… me teasing her but also getting to know her more.. she's really cute when she's angry. All I want to do is run up to her, hug her tightly and tell her "Good morning" everyday but I knew it wouldn't happen.. because.. she finds me annoying.

 

There was one time when I heard that a guy named Kai confessed to her through Facebook group chat and there were rumours saying that she said something really nasty to reject him.. I followed her around school the next day after the confession because I got this feeling that people are going to judge her based on the rumours…  and I was right… I heard people from our year calling her nasty and accusing her. 

 

We was waiting outside a classroom to be let in.. we had history.. and suddenly, I heard one of her close friend saying she was nasty to treat Kai like that and the next thing I didn't see coming was tears falling down her cheeks, she was a feisty, strong, independent girl so I was surprised.. her best friend took her to the toilets to calm her down.. and of course, I followed because I was worried. I stood outside the corridor where the toilets are silently.. thank god no one was here because it was lesson time. 

 

I overheard her saying and explaining it wasn't her who said the nasty things to Kai but was someone else from the group chat and she was also saying how it hurt her that even her close friends accused her, she was in a lot of stress and she couldn't deal it with everyone accusing her so she cracked.. It pained me a lot to hear her struggling to speak because she was crying.. How I wish to hug tightly and tell her everything is going to be okay…

 

After that incident, no one mentioned about it and I threatened Kai not to go near her, even though I don't know him much.. but it has to be done, I don't care.. as along as _____'s happy again. After a few weeks, I saw her getting better.. of course, after the incident I tried to , joke around and talk to her to make her forget the whole Kai incident.. I think it worked haha!

 

I was ready to start a new week with my usual schedule which is study and tease _____. But suddenly in the morning while I was walking to school with one of my closest fiend, Luhan, he said something that was really unexpected.

 

"Kris… I think I like ______…" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"WHAT?!!?!" I was shocked.

 

"Hey. what's with the shocked reaction" He asked me clueless.

 

I calmed down and put on my usual cold expression.

 

"_____ though… Why would you like her.." I tried to sound uninterested.

 

"I don't know man… during these times when you agreed to the bet and started to play with her.. I had to spend time around her because of you but..I found out I'm falling for her…"

 

After I heard him, I became really angry and wanted to punch him in the face… but I can't because.. well.. he, I mean.. no one knows I like _____.

 

"So… Kris?" He brought me back to reality.

 

"Can you stop playing her… It's kinda nasty.." He quietly said but enough for me to hear.

 

"Yeah.. whatever.. I was getting bored anyway" I tried to sound cool.

 

I agreed to him because first, he's been my best buddy since we were kids and I don't want to fight with him over _____. To be honest, I owe him one… he saved me from the bullying I received in when we was little.

 

I guess I have to let you go _____.

 

We finally made it to school and normally I would be excited because I had science first thing and _____ is in my class… but today….

 

As usual I sat next to her but today I just want to make the most of it having her by my side. Of course, I had to get her annoyed because it's a must. We was doing our work, I was sharpening my pencil and she suddenly asked me to sharpen her pencil and because the room was dead, as in complete silent, I didn't say anything and sharpened it for her but because her led keeps breaking, it took longer. I handed the pencil back to her and I knew she's going to say something, it's a must for her.

 

"It's about bluddy time.. why won't you take another million years… arse" 

 

I knew she was being sarcastic and normally I would say something funny back but this time I didn't because I need to break this………. relationship..? I have with her.. It pained me but It has to be done… for the sake of my best friend.. so I guess I'll just use this excuse and act pissed and never bother her ever again..

 

After god knows how many years.. kidding, four years to be precise. I still avoided her and I found out that she likes me. I was happy but sad at the same time because after all those years, I still like her but I couldn't do anything because well.. Luhan still likes her but he's not confessing because he knows that she likes me.. So all Luhan is doing is trying to find the right time and confess to her while I continue to hurt myself by liking her silently. Of course, there are times.. and I mean a load of times where our eyes would meet for a few seconds but… huh…

 

Yes, she likes me and I like her… but no one must know and I can't confess to her… why? because I've already hurt her 4 years ago when I agreed to the stupid bet.. that time I thought "Yeah, I'll use the bet as an excuse to get close to her" But now thinking back… I'm such a jerk.. I finally knew that from that day I started the bet, I've already hurt her… she deserves someone much more better than me.. someone who actually has the guts to confess to her and someone who isn't childish.

 

It was our last day of high school and it's also our prom… She looked… stunning, breathtaking, amazing, beautiful. She looked like a goddess, an angel… but not the angel I will ever have. Like seriously, she out run all the girls from our year and I just wanted to go up to her, hug her, kiss her and tell her she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and that I'm the luckiest guy… huh.. If only we're together, I could say those things.

 

And now, it is the summer holidays for me.. I just finished college and it has been two years since I last saw _____. Do I still like her? No… I have fallen in love with her.. during these two years, I realised that without seeing her, it made me want her and need her more. I never thought I would still like her but I guess love is playing me… that's karma.. for playing her and her feelings six years ago. 

 

During these two years, I've not heard from her and she's probably forgot about me and got a boyfriend.. Although I'm depressed but I wish her happy. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I didn't give a crap about anyone and just confessed to her when she liked me or when Luhan didn't like her and I still carried on playing her… would she like me back..?

 

Oh, speaking of Luhan.. He moved on.. he forgot about ______ after we started college and now he has a girlfriend. Yes, sometimes I would be mad at him and blame him in my head. But I guess fate really isn't on my and _____'s side.

 

Having so much time on my hand and being a painter.. I decided to draw her from my memory and hope she'll see it one day..

 

I named the painting…

 

 

I will always love you, no matter what...

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

So this is it... the sequel... as requested. *Cries a river*

 

I hope this satisfys you all *Hides in the wardrobe*

 

The oneshot is clearer right because it explains why Kris has been like that... 

 

Okay, so I have some confession to make.. this sequel is like 90% made up from my imagination BUT! some parts are based on a true story... 

 

Anyway, I am starting on a new fanfic called "Life As An Animator" and obviously it's an krisxyou/krisandyou/krisxoc/krisandoc .... basically you and kris ahahha! Please do check it out and look forward to it :) by the way.. it's not going to be a oneshot... wooo!! and it's not going to be sad... double wooooo!!! haha!

 

This is the link to it^^ : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/787726/life-as-an-animator-kris-krisandyou-krisandoc-krisxoc-krisxyou

 

 

Thank you for reading guys! ^^