Mice meeting you .

PROMISE

So Min was shocked with what she read. "Ok , he remembers me." SoMin thought.

She scribbled something in the paper and passed it back to IlWoo.

IlWoo opened the paper and read "Yeah , i think so.

 

The bell rang. 

"You may go." they're adviser told them.

She started walking out when IlWoo approached him.

"Hey!"

She turned around and smiled "hey."

"We meet again , how are you ms. ?"

"SoMin. Jung SoMin."

"Ahh . Nice meeting you SoMin." IlWo smiled and put his hand in front of her for a shake hands. Just when JuRi and MinAh came.

"Hi. Il Woo, right?" MinAh greeted.

"Yes. And you are?"

"Dok Go MinAh and she's Jung JuRi." JuRi waved and smiled. "Hi."

"Hi. Nice meeting you ladies. IlWoo smiled. "Mind if we go together in the cafeteria? Since im new here, i kinda need help to be familiar around."

"Sure." MinAh answered.

"Is that ok SoMin?" IlWoo asked.

"Sure. C'mon im starving." SoMin smiled while rubbing her stomach.

 

While in the cafeteria, IlWoo noticed that SoMin is silent all the time.

"What's wrong with SoMin?" IlWoo asked MinAh.

"SoMin? I think she just misses her boyfriend." 

"Boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He just left yesterday for a scholarship in the states." MinAh explained.

"Oh. Maybe the boy i saw yesterday with her."

"You met him?" MinAh got confused.

"I bumped into SoMin yesterday in the airport while i was looking for my dad."

"So you've already met SoMin yesterday?"

"Yes, but i didn't get the chance to know her name because a guy grabbed her telling me that SoMin is her girl." 

"Really. How sweet for HyunJoong to do that. But SoMin did not tell us about it." MinAh then turned to SoMin "Yah SoMin! Youre unfair! Not telling us about the sweet scene yesterday."

"Huh?" SoMin asked.

"You've already met IlWoo yesterday , right?"

"Ah yeah. Sorry , i forgot about it. I just remembered it this morning when IlWoo came into our class." SoMin bowed her head.

"And what about the sweet scene?"

"What?"

"About the 'She's my girl' part" JuRi got confused also.

"Ohw that?" SoMin smiled remembering that. "We've made a contract , AGAIN."

"Again? Omo!" JuRi got excited. 

They know about the contract they made when they were still a child.

 

"What contract?" IlWoo asked .

 

 

 

Yeah right! another short update. (mababaliwnaakosakaka.ENGLISH!) But still, hope you will like it.

 

Keep the LOVE coming by leaving some Comments ! And by the way , THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS!

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA! <33