The new classmate .

PROMISE

SoMin is in the class when someone called her.

"SoMin." 

SoMin  turned her head to see who's calling her. 

"JuRi , MinAh."

"So,  how are you? We heard that HyunJoong's flight was yesterday. Did you see him off?" MinAh asked.

"Yeah. Because his mother wants me too." 

"Really? Mrs.Kim told you so?" JuRi was shocked.

"Yes. She asked it as a favor and you know i can't say NO." 

"Did you cry?" MinAh teased.

SoMin rolled her eyes "Of course. Its hard for me to see HyunJoong leaving me."

 

 

"Good Morning class." Ms.Shin greeted them. 

"Good morning Ma'am." they greeted back united.

"I have someone to introduce to you." their teacher said while smiling. "Mr.Jung you may come in."

"Jung?" SoMin whispered to herself.

Someone opened the door and a familiar figure is smiling behind it. 

"Jung Il Woo?" SoMin whispered again but MinAh heard her.

"You know him?" MinAh asked.

SoMin just looked at MinAh.

"He's Jung Il Woo and he will be your new classmate from today." their teacher explained and turned to Il Woo. "Please introduse yourself more.

Il Woo walked in front of the class "Hi, im Jung Il Woo, im from US and my father's job is moved here that's why my mother and i followed. I hope we can be all friends." Il Woo smiled and bow.

"Thank You Mr.Jung. You can take your seat now. Please be free to occupy a vacant chair.

Il Woo walked towards SoMin and sit behind her. Before sitting he smiled to her. SoMin got confused. "Does he remember me?"

Later, a crumpled paper hit her. When he look behind she saw Il Woo pointing to the paper. She picked it and read what's written on it.

"We meet again.."

 

 

 

*****Another short update. Oh my ! (nauubusanakongENGLISH) Sorry again. But i hope you will enjoy it . =)

Keep leaving a comment, I WOULD LOVE THAT . ^^