YES , I PROMISE YOU.

PROMISE

*PRESENT TiME

 

"MinMin!" HyunJoong called out  to SoMin. He's standing at their front door and waiting for SoMin to come out.

"Coming!" SoMin answered back while running through the steps. "Sorry if i kept you waiting." SoMin apologized while bowing her head.

"Its fine. C'mon we'll be late."

"Yeah."

HyunJoong and SoMin walked hand in hand to the school.

 

When they reach the school. JuRi and MiNa came to them.

"Yah! Excited for the first day?" JuRi exclaimed.

"Kinda. Im nervous." SoMin answered with a chuckle.

"Its the first day of our last year in High School! Finally , we'll be graduating soon." MiNa said.

They all laughed. Yeah , its their final year of High School and its 9 year ago since the incident between SoMin, HyunJoong and JoonGu. Since then, they've become the best of friends. And the contract that was sealed with a kiss was still effective.

 

"I'll walk you to your room now SoMin." HyunJoong offered.

"No.Youre gonna be late so go to your room instead. I'll walk with JuRi and MiNa." SoMin insisted.

"Well, okay. i'll see you later." then Hyun Joong walked away.

"See you later." SoMin waved her hand.

 

"Hey, is there any something special between you and HyunJoong? You really looked like a couple." JuRi .

SoMin giggled then answered, "No there isn't."

"Then what's with the smile? Everytime i mention about you and HyunJoong, you would giggle like that." JuRi raised her eyebrow , " And youre blushing!" 

"oh! Am i?" SoMin hold her cheeks and cant help but smile.

"Yes you are!"

"Stop that JuRi! C'mon! We'll be late if we won't hurry! " MiNa shouted while grabbing SoMin's hand.

 

After that day, SoMin and Hyun Joong met in the corridor.

"Hey, SoMin!''

"HyunJoong!"

"We need to talk. Ive got something to tell to you." HyunJoong said seriously.

SoMin got confused but followed Hyun Joong. "Okay."

 

They walked until they reach the park. HyunJoong looked seriously at SoMin's eyes.

"Why are you starring at me like that? Is there a dirt in my face?"

"No there isn't. Ive got something important to tell to you." HyunJoong said.

"Yeah. About what?" SoMin asked with a confused look.

 

"Im leaving.." 

"Your what?"

 

 

*****OKAY. THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.   IM RUNNING OUT OF ENGLISH WORDS. GEEEEE!  PLEASE COMMENT.

I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE MORE. *SIGH* BUT I WILL TRY.

THANK YOU royal 823 FOR THE COMMENT!