The Promise

PROMISE

*PAST (9 years ago)

"Give it back!" shouted the little SoMin.

"I don't want to." Joon Gu said while running away with the lunchbox of SoMin.

Bong JoonGu is a big kid who likes bullying the little SoMin. He everyday. Its like that his day wont be complete if he wont mess SoMin.

"Please give me that." SoMin chased after JoonGu , but she's not a fast runner.

"JoonGu!"

They both  turn around to the guy who called JoonGu.

"Yah! Give that to her!" Hyun Joong shouted.

JoonGu just smirked and said " You want it back? Then get it!" the run away.

Hyun Joong chased him. He's a fast runner that's why its easy for him to caught JoonGu.

"Give that!" he ordered. "You won't like it if i get angry."

"Okay!" JoonGu handed the lunchbox to Hyun Joong. "Let me go!" 

Hyun Joong grabbbed the lunchbox then let JoonGu go. SoMin is still crying when he approach her.

"Thank You!" said the crying little SoMin.

Hyun Joong gave the lunchbox then wipe the tears of SoMin. "Your welcome. Stop crying. Everything's alright now."

Little SoMin hugged  HyunJoong. "That JoonGu brat! He's such a jerk."

Hyun Joong was shocked by the hug but hugs SoMin anyway. "Its okay MinMin. I promise you, i wont let himtouch you ever again."

Little SoMin looked up with a teary eyes and said "PROMISE?"

"Promise." Hyun Joong said while raising his right hand. 

SoMin smiled and leaned forward to Hyun Joong for a short kiss in a lips. A smack.

Hyun Joong was startked by what SoMin just did.

"Then it will be a contract then." SoMin smiled.

"Contract?"

"If contract needs a signture then we'll have that kiss in ours. It wont be broken unless someone take the kiss back." she explained.

Hyun Joong just looked at her. 

"C'mon we will be late for our class." SoMin said while grabbing the hand of Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong smiled.

 

 

 

*Ok ! That's all for now. Sorry if its that short but i'll try to write a more longer chapter next time. ^^

 

DON"T BE A SILENT READER! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT!