Chap 3

Typical Arranged Marriage(Not)

Hyeri woke up as if nothing had happen. She can't remember nuts or why is the room painted white everywhere unlike hers. She snuggle the bolster and almost went back to sleep when saw hangers of guy's shirt in the open wardrobe from across the bed. 

This. Is. Not. My. Room. 

Scrambling out of bed, she glance around and came to a conclusion it was Sehun's. She check herself out in the mirror and there was the similar kind of fatigue she recognized which lead her to checking her pockets. 

Unable to accept what she was seeing, she took out her pants and flip it outside down then shake it vigorously. 

"Where are they?!!!!" She screamed her lungs out. Hyeri tried her best to recall yesterday but couldn't. That was not the point though. The point was no she never finishes a full packet and those pills should have at least some leftovers. But now it's gone! Hyeri was panting when she ransacked her room where she had kept the rest of the supply. She had hide them in the bottom of the luggage where her clothes was stack on. She had not yet transferrred them into the closet. And to her horror, there was nothing there. Not a single trace. 

Her walls came crashing down on the spot. That was her last supply for the month and it's not even halfway finish. She had save up for it and now it's gone,  she have to wait for next month's saving. All her life she's been depending on them after her dad remarried and without it, she can't.  That's where she could keep calm and suppress any feelings. A secret nobody knew about. 

Tears trickled down her cheeks as she continued to search for it while convincing herself that she must have misplaced them.

"Why was I on his bed?! What happen? Recall your memory brain! Tell me why was I on his bed!!!! Tell me!!! Please.. I need them where are they.." She asked desperately, muffling her sobs. It's been very long ever since she had cried and the reason was the pills, which help to keep her steady. Now, without it, what is she supposed to do?

...

I need to talk to you. -Hyeri

Sehun saw the text and went back to practising. His mind was whirling around drowsiness for not sleeping the entire night and he kept getting scolded for lagging behind and making mistakes right before their concert.

His phone vibrated again.

It's urgent. Call me ASAP. 

Letting out an exasperated breath, he chunk the phone back into his pocket. It kept vibrating throughout the day and even during his concert. Sehun tried his best to conceal his irritated face with a smile and jovial attitude towards the fans but s knew he was not himself. 

After the concert ended, Sehun went to a quiet corner. He was confused, pissed, tired, hungry and refuse to talk to anyone. 

"Yo Yo Sehun!" Luhan rested his arm around the younger's shoulder. 

"Tsk." He let out, frowning at the friendly gesture and shaking his shoulder to remove Luhan's arm.

"Sehunnieee... what's wrong with you today?" Luhan pouted. 

"Stop it Hyung. Act your age." He curtly replied and got off the couch, away from him.  

"Something's wrong with him..." Luhan whispered to Tao and Chanyeol, who saw what had happened.

Both of them nodded. "The whole day." Chanyeol added. 

"Yea I notice it too. Nevermind,  let me talk to him." Tao volunteered as he went out the room to find the maknae. 

A few minutes later, he came back with a dumbfounded look. "Manager says he had already gone home by himself. Says he needed to sleep. What the heck. That's it. Something is wrong with him." 

...

Can you call me for a awhile?

Important.

*Missed Call*

I need to ask something.

Call me.

*Missed Call*

*Missed Call*

*Missed Call*

And there are 10 more missed call from her. Sehun reached home unsure of what's going to happen. Did she found out that he knew about her pillls or what? He did not tell anyone yet so if that was what she was consistently bothering him about, yea her stupid secret is save with him. 

But that's not what's playing on Sehun's mind on the way home. He needs to do something. He can't simply let an addict stay in his house. Should he report her? Or maybe tell her to stop?  Or... Or..  he doesn't know what to do. Those pills are going to be the death of her. That's what he knew .

Hyeri couldn't keep still even for a minute. She needed it. Badly. It's already night and she's shaking all over. She wanted to ask Sehun how she had end up in his bed and if he had seen her 'vitamins'. But her texts and calls are useless. He's not replying at all. She thought that maybe they had while she had taken the pills and he might have thrown it or saw it flying across the room or something. She did not care what happen to be honest but she wants to know where her pills had gone to. Her eyes aren't playing tricks on her right? Although she had search the entire space in the house, they're nowhere to be found.

She kept walking aimlessly ahead with the hoodie covering her small figure. The night breeze was cold, adding on to her already unstable body reaction. Her teeth were clattering and she shivered terribly. Suddenly, her phone rang and it was Sehun.

"S-sehun?" She uttered extremely softly, not wanting him to hear anything weird. 

"Where are you? I just saw your text. What did you want to talk about? I'm already at home and you're not here." He bombarded her the questions. 

"Just want to.. t-to ask y-you if you have s-seen my vitamins?" She stuttered, the overwhelming feeling of crave and want makes her more anxious and trembling. "Have you?" She asked impatiently.

"Where are you, Hyeri?" He asked instead. 

"No. J-just answer me. I'm with my friends." She lied. 

Sehun had went out of the apartment to find her. He rolled his eyes listening to her reply. 

"I don't." He shortly say and the silence on the other side rendered him to prompt her for location but before he knew it, she ended the call. 

Hyeri rocked back and forth on the grass. She punched in some numbers on her phone. 

"H-hello? I need some cash. I'll pay you b-back. Y-yes. S-same place." Then she hang up and tried standing up on her wobbly feet. On her first try, she almost slipped back down. 

"There you are." A familiar voice stated.

She quickly walk off but he managed to catch up with her. "Explain when we get home." Sehun pulled onto her arm back to their apartment's direction, not giving her any chance to refuse. 

Hyeri struggled."Let go! I need to meet someone! Let go of me Sehun! Stop! You don't understand! I-I need to meet my friend. Please.." She begged however Sehun's not letting go. Her strong will to satisfy her crave however, manage to overpower his strength eventually. Once his grip loosen off her arm, she ran extremely fast and hail a taxi in a blink of an eye. He shouted her name ragingly and threw his cap on the floor seeing the taxi drove off. 

"Hyeri! Get back here! " He yelled in frustration. 

Sehun's phone started ringing in the midst of his chaotic mind,"What?!" He screamed into the caller. 

"We're at your house. Remember the after concert party today?" Chanyeol soothed.

"No. Go to some other place. I'm not home yet." Sehun rejected rudely. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you shouting at me?" Chanyeol snapped. 

"Just shut up." Sehun curtly say.

"We're not going anywhere until you come home, Sehunnie.." Suho took over the call. 

"Hyung.. But I want to sleep. I'm not in the mood for party hyung.. Sorry." He answered politely this time. For some reason, maybe because Suho was the eldest, Sehun respected him a lot to spit any harsh words towards him. 

"Alright then. But is Hyeri at home? If she is, tell her to open the door, we're going to pass her some pizza for you." Sehun closed his eyes to surpress his anger and after much deliberation, he changes his mind.

"She's out. Nevermind, stay there. I'm coming home soon." He puts down. 

...

One by one they went drunk except for Sehun and Tao. Tao had purposely not get drunk so he could talk to the maknae. Meanwhile, Sehun was checking the time. It had past 4am and she's not back yet. 

"Not drinking?" Tao asked.

"No." Sehun shook his head, swirling the glass from just now.

"What are you worrying about?" Tao took the glass from his hand and eye contact him. "And your eyebag is bad. You didn't sleep yesterday?" 

"Nothing." He stood up and glanced at the balcony. 

"You can talk to me you know.." Tao suggested but Sehun was not listening as he open the house door. Hyeri was taking out her shoes when he pulled her inside.

The rest of the members had sprawled all over the living room, drunk and asleep to notice the intense glare Sehun's casting on Hyeri. He was oblivious to Tao who was watching them though.

"You're back." He stated. 

"Yea." She briefly replied. She looks fine. Way better than earlier. 

"Collected your vitamins already?" He sneered, pulling onto her arm. 

"What are you talking about?" She pulled her arm away defensively. 

"You know what I'm talking about." He snapped. "I freaking save you from dying in that bath tub and can't you at least be grateful enough you didn't die?! Why are you taking all this?! I should have just left you in there since that's what you're trying to do to yourself!" He burst out. 

"I do not know what you're talking about.." Hyeri absentmindedly reply him. Tao coughed, having to alert them of his presence. 

Sehun was too tired to care but he pulled her into his room and slammed the door. It was a soundproof room so they can talk everything. 

"Of course you do! Give me the pills Hyeri!" Sehun forced her by checking her hoodie pocket. It was there. And when he got them, Hyeri screamed at him.

"Give me back! It's vitamins!" She growled, scratching at his shirt.

"Are you ing kidding me?!!! I know what it was and that's why I threw them all away!" The words accidentally spilled out of his mouth. 

And the whole world stops.

As if her legs were paralysed, Hyeri stood still. Her ears felt like it's going to explode to what he just said. Her hands closed into fists and she crouched forward, wanting him to repeat once more the words that had almost killed her if they could. 

"You. Throw. Them. All.?!!" She hissed, coming closer. 

Her eyes went bloodshot red and she grabbed him by the collar.

"So it was you?!!! You throw it away? All of it, Oh Sehun?! What did you do that for!? I was going to die! Do you know how bad I felt like dying?! It was horrible! Do you know?! Do you?! You dont! Then, I tried calling you again and again and you did not answer me.. I needed your help but of course, why would you help someone like me?! You want me to die! Like the rest of them does!.. Oh wait..  Or are you scared to tell me about it?! That you, er, just throw my stuff away?! Do you know that I used up all my savings for it Sehun?! How could you! I don't get why all of you want me to die so much! What have I done to all of you?! I never do anything to you! Why Sehun? Am I that worthless?! Answer me!" She pushed him hard against the wall. "Open your mouth and answer me!" 

Sehun grabbed both her wrist. "You're not thinking straight Hyeri! I'm just trying to help you! If i want you to die, I would have left you to drown! But I didn't!"

"Of course you didn't! Who would want a dead person in their house?!" She furiously flipped the bedsheet with her legs. 

"Stop!" Sehun barked, tightening his grip further. "Listen, we can work this thing ok? Tao did it before. You can too!"

"No! Everyone's different Sehun! You just don't get it! It's my escape! I needed it. I must have it! It's been with me for years! Just give it to me back and pretend like nothing ever happen. And we could both live happily ever after. You mind your own business and I'll do the same. " Hyeri convinced.

Trapping both her wrist in one hand, he open the ziplock packet with his teeth.

"No!!" She let out a piercing cry but Sehun continue and was going to throw the pills out when she fall down to his knees, begging.

"Sehun pleaseeee... don't. I'm begging you pleaseee... don't do it. Please.. I promise I will do whatever you want.. J-just don't throw it please... please.. I will die. Please Sehun.. please..please.. believe me.. I can't live without it. Please.. I'm begging you.. Sehun.. help me please.." She lean her head on his legs and started heart wrenching silent cries. Her hands were still trapped in his. Tears started streaming down her cheeks profusely as she chanted," please.. please.. " asking for mercy.  

He paused, stunned at what she's doing. He instantly let go of his grip and her wrist falls limply by her side.

What is he doing to her? 

Tiredly reaching out for his jeans, she continue begging. "Please give it to me.. Please Sehun.. I will do whatever." She sobbed into the rough material. There was nothing else she could do. She wept, soaking into Sehun's jeans. Her racking sobs shaking thoroughly as she turned her head to wipe them with her own shirt instead. His heart ache painfully seeing her that way.

Sehun kneeled down and tenderly lifted up her chin. Drenching in tears and quivering lips, it tugged at his heart seeing her so vulnerable. 

"Don't throw it.." She repeated desperately as he wiped her tears away gently.

He pulled her into him and her hair, feeling the small figure fit nicely in his embrace. "Ssshh.. I'm here. Please stop crying.." 

When she had calmed down a little, he gazed into her tearful eyes. 

"You have to promise you will try to stop ok? I can't let you die, do you understand me? I will help you." 

Hyeri looked down. The tears seem to slip down endlessly. "I-I cant. It's harder than you think.. I need it." 

"I will ask Tao how he do it okay? I'm sorry.. It's just you almost died in the tub and you did not breathe and i was.. scared.." He trailed off.

Hyeri stared at him tiredly. "But I can't go without a day from it.. I tried before." 

"You need some rest. We'll talk about this tomorrow. It's okay, we can figure this out." He pushed a strand behind her ear and for the first time, smiled at her.

"Okay." She wiped the last teardrops away before making her way out to her room. Sehun tucked her in bed and much to her surprise, he hand her over the pills. She was already thinking of ways on how to sneak back inside his room to retrieve them but the thoughts was vanquished immediately at his action.

"Thank you." She whispered.  

"Goodnight Hyeri." He shut the lights then closing the bedroom door behind. 

Running his hands in his hair, Sehun sighed. 

Beep.

Breakfast tomorrow?(:  -Daeun