Chap1

Typical Arranged Marriage(Not)

"Sign." Sehun ordered the woman in her beautiful laced white gown. 

She raised her eyebrow at him before scanning the piece of paper briefly, not even touching it. 

Basically, what the contract says is, none of his money will belong to her and she has to clean the house like a maid. However, she paused when she read the last two rule. 

No skinship.

No falling in love.  

Mentally rolling her eyes, she took the pen and simply sign. It was not as much as she thought. Sehun was amused at how she did not make any fuss. Hyeri on the other hand was used to being a 'maid' in her house ever since her stepmother came. She was such a monster. Things went rough and her step sister treating her like Cinderella was not helping either. Now, being forced to marry to the son of a rich CEO of her dad's rival? Well, that's not the most bad thing that had happen to her life and she can live with that. 

Hyeri had lost all hopes and trust in guys, no, everyone to be exact. Her dad was never on her side and her boyfriend, ex, dump her after six years of lovely promises to get married. When he found out that the family's wealth was not going to be hers, the love was actually a whole big lie which took a huge toll on her. Depression followed afterwards. It was bad enough that her family wanted to sent her to the mental hospital. However, status was the big concern over here that they eventually hired a wonderful counselor instead. Something positive at last. The counselor was like a FairyGodmother and thank to her, Hyeri was able to get back up. 

But good things came to an end. Her stepmother saw how their relationship was blossoming and decided to give a wholesome of money to the counselor to stop all the session. To Hyeri's surprise, her FairyGodmother left with a smile on her face and bags of gold as her dust fairy. Don't everyone love cash?

Studying was something her dad emphasis for God knows why he even bothers, seeing her condition had deteriotes and hopeless. She barely eat nor sleep or do anything at all besides studying and do whatever the monsters asked of her. In fact, Hyeri's indifferent towards everything that she simply go with the flow, hoping to die any moment if death permits. Feelings no longer exist to her. Pointless. Useless. 

"Where do I start?" Her monotone voice asked, taking out her veil and tiredly folding it on the coffee table. 

"Start?" Sehun gave her a clueless face.

"You want me to clean your house. So where do I start?" She asked again, already fishing out a plain black shirt and comfortable long pants from the luggage to change out.

He paused and squint his eyes. Is she serious? It's already 12 midnight. 

She followed his gaze on the clock,"I don't sleep. I can do the cleaning now."

Sehun's face became more confused. Who doesn't sleep.. You've got to be kidding me.

Instead of replying her, Sehun gave a final eye contact before leaving for his room. The minute he got into the room, he quickly text s in the group watsapp.

I think dad marry me off to a insomniac. She doesnt sleep.. 

Luhan dazely picked up the vibrated phone. He yawned, passed the phone to Tao who was already snoring on the couch. 

"Hey, hey wake up.. The phone's ringing. I'm too tired to answer it.." Luhan mumbled to Chanyeol who was on his other side. Chanyeol carelessly grab the phone and rubbed his eyes. 

"What? Do you want to ask me how to use the ? Just tear it from the pack and slide your junk in! Can't you even figure that one out by yourself?! Everyone's asleep! Do you know what time is it?! my eyes are so heavy my head hurts how much did I drank just now.. Damn.. Thanks to your party Sehun. Hahah why is my hand three?" Chanyeol laughed to himself suddenly, waving his hands in front to check it.

Sehun facepalm.

"Urgh hyuuung! Give the phone to Tao or Luhan. Urgent. " Sehun frustratedly exclaimed.

"Yar! You're so rude to your hyung Sehun ah.. Naughty boy eh.. hahaha my leg is four. Why is life so weird.. " Beep. 

Sehun gawked at the abrupt ended phone call. Annoyed, he threw the phone on the bed before collapsing his own body beside it. Still in his wedding tuxedo, he loosen the tie then before discarding them all on the floor. 

"You can only divorce her when our company deals are successful. "

"When is it?"

"In 5 months time. "

"Fine. "

The clock ticked was getting louder as the silence grew. Hyeri had clean up the house although there wasn't much, actually nothing to clean up. The apartment was pretty neat and tidy for a guy. While attempting to arrange the books on the shelf, she ended up sitting on the balcony with one of them instead. The breeze was calm and it soothe her skin. It's already 3am but she insisted on continuing with the reading. The book was about, Science. There was no plot, just facts. She loves it. Stories bores her because it was never real but facts excites her. She read and continue reading until the changes of clouds caught her attention. It's already sunrise.

What's new? Insomniac for a few years now had allowed her to stay up all night. Her sleeping pills was in the luggage, untouched. 

She walked to the kitchen with the Ramen she brought from home. Crack an egg and her breakfast's done. Not breakfast, but the day's meal. She ate only once. As crazy as her lifestyle sounds, she often wonders why she's still alive. 

Sehun came out of his room with a bared top. He had forgotten he's already married that he jumped upon seeing someone in the kitchen. There was no exchange of greetings despite the brief eye contact between them. He had put on a shirt when he walked to the refrigerator, thinking dreadfully how he has to endure with this stranger in the(his) house for at least 5 months.  

Sehun sighed when two of the eggs he cracked had alot of crush eggshells in it. He wish she had at least make two bowls of ramen for the both of them. He even regret not listing them under the rules in the contract. Hyeri was in her own world until Sehun commanded her to clean up the eggs on the floor which he purposely spill to show his frustration. Leaving her half finish ramen, she went to take a cloth and wipe it silently.

Being the maknae had make Sehun very childish unconsciously despite his cold demure and tall, intimidating frame. While she clean up the mess, he had rush to her seat and ate her noodles. Hyeri twirled her body with eyes wide open. Her face turned utterly disgusted when she saw what he did. 

"That's mine!" She gasped.

"So?" Sehun shoned her his tongue. 

"So?! Go away!" She pushed him off the chair in which he slip. 

"I'm going to sue you for not cleaning!" He threatened although it doesn't came off that scary since he hurt his elbow against the tabletop when being pushed.  

"Clean it yourself!" She scoffed, throwing the cloth dirtied with egg onto his shirt. 

"What the heck?! How dare you! Do you forget the contract?!" He yelled, face grimacing as he picked the cloth and drop it off into her bowl of ramen. 

It was on impulse. He regretted immediately after doing it. 

Hyeri's face was flushed, eyes focus on her bowl. Her hand that was gripping the fork so tightly had turned her knuckles white. Her heartbeat was racing and blood was boiling to the top of her head but what's done was done. The food was no longer edible. Picking up the bowl, she stood up and emptied everything into the bin. Face turned stoned and expressionless as she wash the utensils. Sehun felt guilty afterwards but he refused to admit.

A knock came on the door. 

It was s. 

"Did you see a ghost? Why is your face pale?" Suho asked concernly. 

"I'm fine." Sehun answered firmly. 

"Where is she?" Baekhyun smirked, wiggling his eyebrow.

Sehun's face changed solemn and walked away, ignoring the question.

Hyeri heard the voices and recognized them. They were Sehun's friends, the ones who came to their 'wedding'. They were a loud guests that she had no choice but to remember them. Wiping her hand dry, she head for the door. She refused to stay in their presence. 

"Stop." Sehun's voiced sternly, forcing her to pause. After two seconds, she start to turn the knob absentmindedly. This time, he stood beside her and held the door from opening with his leg.

"You're not going anywhere. My friends are here. They want to see you." He says quietly only the two could hear. His eyes pierced into hers, challenging. 

She held them daringly in her dark brown eyes. 

"Move." She curtly say, jerking her hand on the doorknob. 

The tension was growing when Sehun's breathing was getting rapid without him realising. He had forgotten about his friends in the room until Kai cleared his throat.

"Sehunnie.. " Kai called softly, trying to ease the maknae's heated situation. 

Sehun as if taken back in time, finally gave in but his stare towards her deepened.

"I'm going to make your life a hell once you get back later. Mark my words." He hissed. 

"Hell it is." A flat reply escapes her lips.

 

 

 

! this pic just made my nite!!! IS IN AMAZING!!! :)

 

 

**Hi guys!(: Hope you like it! Excuse any english error for I'm not good in this language!

Anyway hope you enjoy the first chapter^^

Thanks for reading!!

Sehun♥