Admitted

Eternal Heartbeat new ver.

"True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day when I met you.”

“He just sprained his leg but we will conduct further examination to see if there is any fructure on it. For now, we will put a bandage on it.” The doctor announced finishing his job on Luhan right leg helping by a nurse.

“Do he need to stay at the hospital?” Kris asked, still consent about his fellow member conditon.

“He don’t have to but if he want we can admitted him. In case he want a better care for his injury.” The doctor answered, giving the boy a smile to ensure that eveything is under control and nothing bad had happen.

“I won’t. I’ll be fine at home. Xiumin can take care of me.” Luhan interrupt, hearing Kris conversation with the doctor.

“That is not something for you to decide.” Lay popped up from somewhere holding something in his right hands.

After the accident before, Tao called up to the other members to inform about their whereabout and what happening to Luhan which cause the emergency room to be filled with eleven boys that came only to check on Luhan current condition. After getting some irritating and annoying gaze from a few people there because they just can stop talking and making noises, Suho instructed them to just going back home and remind Kris a few times to tell them any news regarding Luhan conditon which making the leader groan in irritation before agree to do it.

“I’ll get going for now. Anything you want, just call the nurse.” The doctor said before making his way out to other patient waiting outside.

“Your mom on the line.” Lay stated again, stretching his hands holding something that turn to be a handphone to Luhan and Luhan take it with a heavy heart knowing what his mother would talk about.

“Hello mom. Yes. I’m fine. It’s just sprain. No. You don’t have to come here. I won’t. What? No. But mom......”

“Something I missed out?” Chanyeol asked taking a spot between Lay and Baekhyun after coming from sending the other members out with his eyes on Luhan who sitting on the bed with a bandage on his leg while talking to someone on the phone.

“His mom.” Lay answer shortly.

“Owh” Chanyeol mouth form an ‘o’ shape.

“Should we call her too?” Tao asked suddenly earning his a surprise look from the rest of the members. Chanyeol immediately covering his mouth, afraid for Luhan to hear their conversation but luckily, Luhan was too busy talking on the phone with his mother to hear their conversation before.

“Ssshhh!! Don’t talk about her right now or you’ll be the one laying on the bed right now. Luhan hyung will kill you.” Chanyeol warned heavily, covering the maknae mouth with his hand. Tao frown his eyebrows toward them, demand an explanation for Chanyeol word before.

“Something big had happen and they are not in good terms right now.” Baekhyun added whispering on Tao left ear slowly explaining the situation. Tao nodded his head as a sign of understanding the explanation.

“I bet Luhan hyung will be staying here.” Baekhyun whispered again slowly with a playful grin, just enough for him and Chanyeol to hear it out.

“I bet he will going back home then.” Chanyeol answeredback quietly, shaking their hands. Kris on the other side of the bed who caught their action shot a laser glare to them. He know them too well. Baekhyun and Chanyeol must have going into playing a bet again just looking at their playful face.

“Okay mom. Bye! I love you too.” Luhan finally finished his conversation with his mother, pressing the end button on the phone while sighing heavily.

“Geez, thank you Lay for telling my mom. Now she insist on coming here unless I’m staying at the hospital.” Luhan complained, handing over the phone back to Lay. Lay just smiled triumphly hearing Luhan words. His plan to make Luhan stay at the hospital is working perfectly. It is for the best. Leaving Luhan stay at their house with his condition like that, Lay afraid that his cindition might get worsen but Luhan just too stubborn to staying at the hospital unless it was an order from her mother.

“I told you he will be staying. You owe me.” Baekhyun said happily, but still in a low voice to avoid being heard by other members.

“Fine.” Chanyeol answered, accepting his lost to their bet. Kris shot them the second glare. Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately froze on their spot knowing they’ve been caught off guard by the leader.

“I’ll go to settle the hospital admission” Baekhyun announced before hurriedly rush towards the door, afraid to face the deathly glare from the leader.

“I’ll come with you.” Chanyeol followed Baekhyun outside, having the same feeling with Baekhyun.

“Guys, seriously. I’m fine. It’s just sprain. I will just stay home.” Luhan tried to convice them, still stubboorn with his own decision.

“Letting no one to take care of you?” Kris asked, his voice sound a bit firm compare to normal.

“I’ll be fine. Xiumin will be there to take care of me.” Luhan tried again, making sure to sound convince with his answer.

“And let the others disturbting you. You know them better than anyone else. They can’t stay still even for just one second.” Lay reminded him. Lay was right. If he stay at home, his sprained leg would turn into a broken leg if he not careful enough with the members. Seriously, why can’t they stay still like a normal kids around their age. It’s abnormal. Right?

“Fine. I’ll stay.” Luhan finally surrender. He know he won’t win over s no matter how hard he try. Rather than arguing with them, he prefer to rest his body. Besides, his body still feel exhausted from the earlier practice. Kris training is a living hell you know.

“You’ll be fine here. Just take it as a vacation from the hell.” Lay said bluntly earning him a glare from Kris.

 

++*****+++*******++

“You need to go to the MRI room in a few minutes. The doctor will be waiting there.” The nurse announced on the room door to Luhan who is resting leaisurely on his bed.

“I will. Thank you.” Luhan answered, thanking the nurse for the information. They nurse smiling before disspear again behind the door to continue her jobs elsewhere. Putting his phone on the small table beside his bed, Luhan slowly coming down from the bed while walking slowly toward the door ready to head out from the room. 

Just when he slide open his room door and try to step out from it, Luhan was being push back into his room with a pair of small hands. His ears caught the sound of the door being close as he groan in pain when his back meet with the hard wall.

“What the....” Luhan tried to said something, completely unaware of the situation when he felt a small hands close his mouth preventing him from speak any more word.

“Just keep quite for a moment.” The girl said with a worry tone. Her eyes looking straight at the door as if she can see through the hard wood, ignoring the flustered Luhan. She lean closer to the door trying to hear any strange sound from outside the room with one of her hand still not moving from Luhan mouth while the other is on his waist, holding him tightly to prevent the boy from moving around.

Luhan want to protest and free himself from the stranger grip but right then, his gaze caught the girl rounded eyes. It look shining and bright which make Luhan froze in amaze, stopping him from protest toward the girl anymore. They just stay like that for a few minutes before the girl finally move both of her hands from him. She look straight into his eyes and Luhan froze for the second time.

“Thank you.” The girl said shortly before stepping out from the door as if nothing had happen to them a few minute ago, leaving Luhan just stood there dumbfounded with the whole situation.

 

++*****+++*******++