Three

Love, Love, Love [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris

I can’t believe I just had a chance and I blew it up. “Aish Yifan!” I yelled at myself while pulling my hair lightly not to hurt myself. “Why did you have to do that?” I muttered while pouting.

I thought back through about what happened and ended up smiling though. Her voice was so magnificent, angel like, even though she was mad at me. Her figure is almost perfect. Neither too skinny nor fat. Her height is a little too short for my taste but she isn’t that bad. There four main things in my ‘find a girl’ topic. She has to be kind, know how to cook, filial and can take care of people. Take care of people is checked. I think kind is checked if I was about to die last night and she saved me, right? Right, checked. The others however? I don’t know.

“But how am I supposed to find her again?” Dam I just lost my chance to say thanks and you know, all of those things. “Dang it.”

“Hello there,” I looked up to see a nurse coming into my room with a cart. Doctor things were on there. “You must be Kris Wu. Well I am Nurse Sunny. I came to help deliver you here to the hospital.” This Sunny girl gave me a bright smile.

I looked at her and gave her an awkward smile back. “Well, thank you then. Do you need to do anything?” She was just standing there doing nothing so I was confused.

“Oh! Yes I do! I have to change your little surgery bandage there.” She pointed to my stomach. “I hope you are okay with me doing it.” Sunny said getting closer to the bed.

“Why would I not be okay? You are a nurse so…” I trailed off not knowing what to say.

Sunny let out a bright laugh. “You are funny and naturally awkward.” Sunny let out another chuckle. “And I asked because some different genders don’t like opposite genders to change their bandages or anything. You know those stubborn people?” Sunny said as she got everything ready on the cart that she brought in with her.

“Ah I know what you are saying. But everyone is stubborn about something you know?” I then gave her one of my real smiles.

“You sure are right, sir. Everyone is stubborn.” Sunny said while picking up a scissor looking thing. “Now I’m going to cut the bandaged around your stomach. So don’t move.” Sunny said while taking the scissor and carefully putting it under one of the bandage part and cutting it. Sunny then cut the rest of the bandage carefully as she did the first time. Finally when she was done, she announced it and then took off my taped bandage, showing my surgery.

“Okay, I will be putting some alcohol on that might sting. You know what alcohol does by now.” Sunny said as she got a cotton ball from the cart and put some alcohol on it. She then took a tweezer that was longer looking and then picked the cotton ball up and put it on the tweezer. “Okay, I am starting.” Sunny said as she put the cotton ball gently on my surgery spot and dabbed here and there. It didn’t hurt much, so I was fine.

Now that I think of it, if she delivered me to the hospital, doesn’t that mean she knows Seo Joohyun? That’s weird because she hasn’t said anything about her yet. Or she just doesn’t want to-

“Done with this.” Sunny said, taking me out of thought. I watched as she put the now red looking cotton ball and tweezer on the cart and took some more bandage wrap and cut it into a thick medium size square. She then took some tape and then but it on the sides of the square bandage and put it nicely and firmly on my surgery spot. “All done!” Sunny said as she fixed everything on her cart to look nice and in order to her liking.

“Um, thank you.” I said while her back was to me. She turned to face me and then said a ‘thank you’ with a smile before turning back around. “Uhmm.” I cleared my throat before talking. “H-how come you haven’t said anything about Seo-Seo Joohyun to me?”

I watched as Sunny stopped doing the things she was doing. She then turned around and looked at me sadly. “She doesn’t want anyone to know that she did this. Her dad is already mad at her for doing it and she doesn’t want her dad to find out who the patient is since she paid for your bills and everything. So she feels that if she gets close to you, her dad will find out.” Sunny said looking at Kris the whole time.

“O-oh, okay then. I didn’t know. But can’t I see her once?” I really want to see her.

“I’m sorry, but I think not. She is working hard now a day to be the next CEO of this hospital, Myungjoon University Hospital. Since we are one of the top hospitals in Seoul, we have to work hard. And since Joohyun is the upcoming CEO, she has to work the hardest.”

“Ah, okay then.” I said not knowing what else to say. “I was wondering, could you just tell her that I said thank you and that I am sorry for making her take her time to help me.”

“Yes I will say so on your behalf. I have to go now Kris-shi, sorry.” Sunny put on a bright smile before walking to the door.

“Thank you again Sunny!” I said with a smile as well. She then left the room and I was left alone. I looked around the room and found some food next to me.

“Ah I am feeling a little hungry.” I got up slowly and walked over, taking my time to the food. When I finally got there I looked into the bag to find a lot of drinks first of all. I then found what I asked Suho earlier this morning. My bread with jam. I smiled to myself and took that bread and jam with a bottle of water and another bottle of apple juice.

I then slowly again, walked back to the bed. I put my stuff on the overbed table and then took my pillow and out up the long way since I was tall. I pushed the overbed table closer to my bed and then got onto the bed. I got myself comfortable before pulling the overbed closer to me so I could eat.

Satisfied with my position and self, I started eating. “Oh my god. This is so good.” I just had to say it in English. When was the last time I ate something so simple? I have no idea. I ate the bread with happiness as I finished it. After eating the whole thing, I took my apple juice and drunk some of it. My late breakfast was the best. Simple yet great.

 

Seohyun

“I’ve been hearing that you paid someone’s bills for their surgery. What is this about?”

“Appa, he’s alive. He’s doing fine. And it’s okay if I paid for him.” Appa is so mean. He acts all grumpy at work but is a squishy bear at home that always smiles and laughs. Aish appa, so complicating.

“This ‘he’ guy should have paid for it himself. What is his name?” Appa said.

“Why do you have to know? It’s no big deal. I didn’t even have to pay a lot.” ‘Yeah Seohyun, 5,000,000 won isn’t much.’ Okay maybe it is a lot. But it’s only about $5,000 you know? Not much, right? I don’t know.

“How much did you pay?” Dang it.

“Umm.” I cleared my throat. “5,000,000 won?”

“You paid 5,000,000 won! Child are you crazy!? There goes half of your payment for four months! Seo Joohyun, that is too much money going to waste. You never do that again, understand?”

“Appa, why don’t you understand that I want to save people? You should be proud I did that. If I didn’t pay it, then he

Please log in to read the full chapter