Two

Love, Love, Love [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author

“Aish. When is he going to wake up?” Kai said annoyed watching Kris sleep from the left side of the bed.

“Shhh. We have to be patient and be quiet. Kris is still sleeping.” Suho muttered and flicked his head for being rude.

“What happened to him? We are all having fun until that lady calls us and we find out that Kris was stabbed on the stomach? What the heck.” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes that had multiple layers of eyeliner on right at the moment. 

“Ugh, shut up.” All the boys turned their head to Kris. They watched as Kris moved around a little here and there and then opened his eyes so utterly slowly. He looked around to see all eleven faces of his friends. Most looking annoyed and others, worried. “What are-you guys looking at?” Kris stuttered while trying to take in breathes that kind of hurt him. He tried to get up but was pained instead.

“Ya-yah!” Lay yelled at him and ran to his side. “You have to be careful! You just got out of surgery a while ago. Let me help you out, and someone ask for a nurse as well.” Lay said as he helped Kris sit up a little.

“Okay!” Chanyeol yelled with a big smile before going out to look for a nurse.

 “Sit up straight –if you can- so I can put your pillow up.” Lay said to Kris who did as told but grunted while doing so. Lay then took his pillow and flipped it the long way so Kris could rest comfortably since he was so tall if the pillow was the other way. “Okay, now you can lay back.” Lay said looking satisfied with his work, even though it wasn’t much.

Kris looked around for something, more like someone. “Where is that one girl?” Kris said looking around once again.

“Who are you talking about?” Tao said looking around weirdly as well. “Are you talking about Joohyun?”

“I-I don’t know?” Kris said thinking of that girl again. “The one that brought me here. The pretty one.” Kris smiled a little to himself.

“That is totally Joohyun. For sure.” Suho said smirking. “Are you feeling better though? Your head doesn’t hurt or anything?”

“Uhhh,” Kris thought for a moment and moved a little. “It’s just my stomach.” Kris pulled his blanket off and looked at his stomach that was covered by his hospital gown. “What happened by the way?” Kris looked up clueless.

“Are you stupid!?” “You don’t know what happened!?” Both Kai and Baekhyun yelled at Kris. “How could you be so dumb? Were you drunk that you didn’t know you got stabbed in the stomach by some guy!?” Baekhyun yelled in so many emotions. “You could have died out there you dumb !” Baekhyun said before huffing air to his eyes that were now tearing a little.

“B-Baekhyun,” Kris looked at him sadly. He never knew he was that emotional… “I was drunk and I didn’t know anything that happened but seeing that beautiful girl. She was beautiful.” Kris smiled to himself and then lifted up his shirt to see his stomach wrapped with some elastic compression bandage. “I must have had surgery I guess. It’s okay though, guys. I’m fine.” Kris said calmly.

“You always say that!” More than half the boys said out loud.

Kris looked around at all of them and chuckled. “You guys are funny.” He smiled widely while still chuckling a little.

“Okay, well it looks like everything is going on fine in here.” The doctor said looking at Kris with a smile. “Hello there, I am Dr. Kang Jihwan. I was the one who did surgery on you right on your stomach.” He introduced himself and then gave a hand out to Kris who gladly took it in his hands as well. “You my man, is lucky Ms. Seo got you here in time. You probably wouldn’t have made it long after. It was pretty deep of a stab, but no worries. We already fixed that up and everything should be fine now.” He smiled at them.

“H-how about the bill?” Xiumin asked. He knew the pay was going to be a little bit too much.

“You guys don’t need to worry on that. Ms. Seo already paid and everything. All you guys have to do is eat some food and take some rest. Kris, you could probably go home later on today since it looks like you are fine now.” The doctor said with another smile again. Kris nodded his head and said a thank you to him before he left the room leaving all twelve boys to stay silent for a while.

“Umm,” Sehun said out loud. “Why did Joohyun pay for the bill? She isn’t supposed to do that, right?”

“Yes my child. She is not supposed to do this. It surely is not okay at all.” Kyungsoo said shaking his head in disapproval. “She is not supposed to do this. If she already found you,” He point to Kris.” And took you to the hospital, that’s too much for her to end it with paying the bills. She doesn’t even look that rich as well. So why is she being so generous?”

“We don’t know. But I am for sure she is rich if she could get an ambulance so fast and yet still pay for this thing. I mean, I saw Kris leave out the door of the club and we got that call only about fifteen minutes later. Who the hell can get an ambulance and be at the hospital already getting surgery in less than fifteen minutes? I mean was he stabbed that fast or something?” Luhan said in disbelief.

“Was it seriously that quick? I swear it didn’t feel like it.” Kris said annoyed. “It felt like forever. I went through this big pain and then that angel face girl came into my view and it just felt like heaven and then suddenly I out. And after that, I wake up to see all your faces looking at me while I am on this hospital bed. Wow.” Kris said rolling his eyes.

“Oh come on, gege.” Tao said big his panda like eyes. “You know we love you. Don’t be so harsh on us. We were all just worried.” He put on a smile that Kris couldn’t help but smile back. But Tao’s smile was wiped his face as fast as it came on to a pout. “Gege, why is my contact name on your phone panda!?” He whined. “That was embarrassing! That noona called me panda and it was weird!”

Kris laughed as well as some of the other boys. “That was funny! What are you talking about?” Chen laughed as some others laughed harder than they already were. Tao just looked at them with a pout on his face still.

“It’s not funny!” Tao said getting mad yet sad.

Kris laughed a little bit more before stopping. “Okay guys, we should stop before this cry baby cries.” He chuckled a little bit more.

“Gege!” Tao whined again. “I am not a cry baby!” All the boys laughed louder, deciding not to say anything before he actually did cry.

Kris huffed out some uneasy breathes of air. “Ahh, that was funny. But now my stomach hurts.” Kris held onto it.

“Oh! I will get you food if you want!” Suho said, since he had the money.

“Yeah! He can get you the food –or anything- you want.” Kai said a little quietly, but everyone heard it.

“Yah! Just because I have money doesn’t mean I’m, going to spoil all of you!” Suho said annoyed.

“I want some bread with jam if they have any.” Kris said smiling a little.

“Okay then.” Suho said leaving for the door.

“Oh, I will come too!” Luhan said following behind as well as all the members but three members with him. Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Sehun alone with Kris.

“I’m not hungry.” Is what Sehun said while the other two didn’t care to tell why they stayed.

“Kris,” Kyungsoo decided to say something first. “You know we can’t let this girl do that. She already found you and took you to the hospital and what? Now she is also paying for the hospital bills? I mean y

Please log in to read the full chapter