One

Love, Love, Love [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author

 

Kris was just walking out of the bar. Not walking straight but all over the place. Sure thing he was drunk. A little bit too much of drinking was not what he needed.  Drinking with his friends was not the best idea. Why? They left him to go do what? Dance, get drunk somewhere else, hang out with some girl. Sad right?

‘After all this stress, this is what you are doing Wu Yifan?’ Kris’s mind said to himself. “Oh Shut up. You aren’t the boss of me!” Kris said out loud, annoyed of his own conscious. He kept on walking to wherever his legs took him. He didn’t care if people were to see him. He kept on walking until he was stopped. Kris looked up to see that this guy was in front of him. “E-excuse me. You are in my w-way.” He muttered a little irritated with this man standing in front of him.

“Well, young man,” The man barked back making Kris look at him. “You are in my way. You should learn your little ty manners before talking to someone like me.” The man said.

Kris tried to look at his face that was covered with some kind of cloth and a big hat on. “Who are you to be so mighty and high huh?” Kris looked up and down at what the man was wearing. Ripped up jeans that had dry mud on it, some crappy old shoes, a worn out sweat-shirt with a plain blue shirt on. “You don’t look all too high and mighty smart guy.” Kris said before deciding that he will walk around the guy. But before he could even walk past him, the guy grabbed his arm, making Kris stop. “What the heck. Get your dirty hands off me dude.” Kris tried taking his arm out of the man’s hold but couldn’t.

“Haha. Dirty?” The man looked at his hands. They were sure dirty. “It’s fine if I’m a little dirty you know? It doesn’t even matter to me.” The man said giving a glare at Kris since that was the only thing he could see on that man’s face.

“Hah, sure it’s okay. Now get those hands off me!” Kris pushed the guy with his free hand and finally the man let go of Kris’s arm.

Kris walked away calmly not caring about a thing. He didn’t care to turn around until a hand was on his shoulder. He turned around to have a fist on his left cheek. He stumbled back a little and looked up to see the same man. “What the hell is up with you!? I did nothing wrong!” Kris got mad and stood up tall. He was about a foot taller than the man.

The man smirked. Kris could see he was with his eye squinting like he was smiling. “Kid, you are getting yourself into trouble. But I guess you don’t get it because you are as drunk as those stupid guys mourning over a break up or something. How sad right? Did you just go through a break up?” The man chuckled when Kris didn’t answer. “I guess you did just get your heart broken.” The man chuckled again.

“Nothing happened old man. Now, Get away from me!” Kris yelled getting annoyed of that man.

The man walked closer to Kris and he got mad. He swung his arm so he could hit the guy and was successful. The man stumbled back like how Kris did a minute ago but got right back up. He was stronger than Kris since he was still drunk. The man walked back up to Kris and now was holding a dagger in his hand.

‘Where the hell did that come from?’ Kris thought in his mind. He his eyes on the man and looked at the dagger once and a while. “Wh-what are y-you doing mi-mister? That is da-dangerous!” Kris yelled getting scared.

“It’s not funny to make fun of people and how low they are. You should learn to not do these kind of with your elderly.” The man snapped at him getting closer while Kris took baby steps backwards.

“Ya-yah,” Kris puffed out a breathe. “I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t me-mean it!” He apologized getting even more scared.

“Ha. Sorry isn’t going to cut the .” The man then ran up to Kris fast with the dagger still in hand.

Kris didn’t have time to turn around before he felt something go into his stomach. He let out a painful grown and fell to the ground. The man had wide eyes not knowing what he just did. He looked at Kris and then the dagger in his hand.

“O-oh my god!! What did I just do!!” The man screamed to himself.

“What is happening?” A feminine voice said from behind the man.

 

Seohyun

“What is happening?” The man that was standing in the alley turned around to look at me standing behind him with a questioning look on my face. I looked at the floor where a random man was laying there, making painful noises. My eyes widened and I ran to him. “Omo! Are you okay!?” I kneeled down and took him into my arms. Aish. His shirt by his stomach is turning a dark red color. Blood.

I turned around to see the man staring at me. “You did this, right?” I asked him in a calm voice. The man didn’t answer. He looked scared. “You will go turn yourself in at the police office. If you do, then I will help you get out. I will give you what you need. A house, food, anything.” I said calmly. “Please turn yourself in. I will help you as well.” I went through my purse, looking for what I needed. I then found what I needed and took out a little card and a handkerchief. I handed him the card. He just looked at it. “Take it already! I have a dying patient right here!” I then yelled, making the man take the card and running off. “Aish.” I looked at the man that was still in my arms.

I laid the man of the floor and put my purse behind his head like a pillow. I then took out his little dress shirt from his pants and pulled his shirt up. “He got stabbed.” I said looking at the place where he got stabbed. “He will need some stitches.” I said to myself and took out my phone. I went to my contacts and dialed the number I needed. I waited for her to answer. After the third ring she picked up.

“Hello?”

“Sunny, I need an ambulance.” I said while taking my handkerchief and pressing it against the man’s stomach where he was bleeding.

“Where?” I looked around and told her the address. “Okay, I will be there in a moment.” Sunny said before hanging up.

I kept on pressing on his stomach while looking at his face. “It will be okay sweetie. Just take deep breathes and relax, okay?” I talked to him in a soothing voice.

“Wh-who a-a-are y-“

“Don’t talk.” I cut him off. “I am just here to help you. Call me whatever you want okay honey?” I smiled at him lightly.

“Ok-okay.” He said smiling a little.

“Okay,” I said as I heard an ambulance siren coming by. “I think it is time for us to go. I hear my friend coming.” I stopped pushing weight on his stomach and

Please log in to read the full chapter