Being Kidnapped

Our Two Different World : A love story Between Wolf And Human

 

   Luhan ran while pulling my hand.I feel dizzy so sudden.Something pulling my hand from Luhan's hand.I collapse on the ground."Soo Ji!!" Luhan cried.

________________

 

  "Soo Ji!!" I cried.I tried to run towards Soo Ji but Suho stops me."LET GO OF ME!!!!"Suho stared at me.A shadow suddenly appeared beside Soo Ji."It has been a long time we didn't met,Suho."A guy came out from the shadow beside Soo Ji with grins at his face.

 

  "Jack..."The guy grins."Well,well, It's been a long time since you bring a mortal here eh?"The guy touch Soo Ji's cheek."DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!" Without thinking twice,I yelled at him as he tried to touch  her lips.He glared at me."ohooo....She's yours?"

 

    Xiumin looked at me."Yes,she's mine..." The guy smirked.His hand landed on Soo Ji's neck.He glared at me once again."Should I drink her?" "Don't you ever tried!!" I ran towards the guy and Soo Ji.Soo Ji and the guy dissapeared leaving a few black shiny feather on the snowy ground.

 

   "If you didn't want to see the rotten corpse of this girl,KILL THE CHIEF of your own CLAN,Suho and bring his liver to me as a proof that you killed him here.Ah, If you don't act fast," The guy who is SUDDENLY appeared on top of a tree while holding Soo Ji smirked at me and looked at Soo Ji unconcious face beside him.

 

    Suho just looked at the ground with guilty expression on his face."You know what will happen to her.Suho,I'm sorry for telling your clan's member to kill you infront of you...I'm truly sorry because I have no mercy for you at all after what you'd done to me"

 

   The guy dissapeared once again with Soo Ji to no where.I clench my teeth."Yah,what happen to you and him?Why is he bear a grudge against you?"Tao dare to ask Suho who is depressive continuosly without stopping.

 

   It's logic for Tao not knowing the guy because he'd joined the clan 1 and a half year's ago.He still clueless about Jack."Suho send away him from the clan because..."Kris stopped his sentence when seeing Suho walked away from that place.

 

  "Because..??"Tao whispered to Kris.He seem to take a like on that story."Because Suho accidently killed his mother"Kai interpose their conversation."What is Jack?Is he a magician or....?" I chocked by my own saliva after hearing his question."He is a VamWolf" Kris answered Tao's question simply."A Vamp-Wolf?!"

 

    Everyone seems to be laughing at tao's imagination."It's VamWolf you stupid Tao!!"Kris tried to endure his laugh.Tao seems clueless."Tao-ah,Vamp is for girl...Jack is not gay okay?" I tried to recorrect Tao's sentence.

 

   "What in the world is VamWolf?"Kris sigh."You know,Vampire...Wolf.." "Ahhhh...." Tao noddod his head.That reminds me.Suho killed Jack's mother is not an accident but a plan.A plan for not making any danger around their teritory.Sehun once almost being killed by Jack's mother for his blood.Kris had to lied to Tao about te truth about Jack's mother because Suho said so.That's the reason Jack is taking a grudge on Suho.