Intruder Of Wolves' Territory

Our Two Different World : A love story Between Wolf And Human

 

   "SUHO!! OUR TERRITORY HAVE A INTRUDER!!" Xiumin shout to Suho who is with me,Luhan and the others at the cottage.Everyone ran towards Xiumin."Why are you following me? It's dangerous!" I look at Luhan eyes.He is glaring at me."What?I'm following your instruction."

 

   "What instruction? I would never gave any instruction to my girlfriend.." I chocked. *What does girlfriend even mean?*I mumble."An instruction before you....you kiss me.... over and over again yesterday.." My face was turning red remembring yesterday's incident.I look Luhan's face.As I thought.Even red than chili.Kris who is running beside me grab my wrist."YAH!!Let her go!! What are you trying to do?!" Luhan cried.

 

    "Be careful Soo Ji. There's a lot of corpse here.You might fall."Kris whisper to me."YAH!!KRIS WU!! don't ignore me!! She's my.." "Girlfriend?Do you even know that she doesn't know the meaning of the word?" Kris smirked at Luhan.Luhan clench his teeth.

 

   "You two!! stop fighting like kindergarten kids!" Suho grabs Kris' wrist to let go of my hand.Kris ogle his eyes to Suho.We arrive at Xiumin after five minutes running.I startled after seeing a corpse infront of me."Mo..mom.."Kris face changed as soon as he saw the corpse.Xiumin pull me to his side and close my eyes with his hand.

 

   "Xiumin ah,what are you doing?!" Luhan shout at Xiumin.*It's dark* "It's for her sake." My tears start to fall.Xiumin is still closing my eyes even though my tears makes his hands wet."Xiumin, open her eyes.stop closing her eyes."Kris voice reach my ear."You to Kris?" "Not because of I like her or anything..She look likes she has phobia of darkness." Xiumin let go of his hand from my face.

 

  "Kris...how...how did you know..?" Kris patted my head."I know because...I....I am SMART.I know everything.I've said to you that I am Perfect since birth right?Smart,Handsome,Know how to draw.." *Whatever* "And you know that I can read your heart right?" Kris flick my forehead."OUCH!!" "OI Kris!! wanna fight?!" Xiumin and Luhan said the same thing at the same time to Kris.

 

  "You guys, shut your mouth for a minute" Tao put his finger to his lips."What?!"Luhan and Xiumin look into each other after saying the same thing at the same time.I chuckle."Just Shut Up for a while!!"Tao cried.Suho and the other transform into wolf except Luhan and Xiumin."You guys follow me.The other three of you take care of Soo Ji."

 

    Luhan grab my hand."Understood."Kris look at me."Stay by my side."Luhan whisper to me. I suddenly saw something running as fast as lightning.Near the place that we're standing.My mother's corpse suddenly dissapeared."It's a trap!!"Suho looked back at us."Luhan!Kris!Xiumin! Run away from the place where you guys were standing now!!It's a TRAP!!" Suho cried.