Final

Savenger Hunt

"Closed? Why would Yuri send me to a closed shop..?" I saw the sign and sighed when I thought I had reach a dead end to finding my lover. I'm standing in front of the shop with a bouquet of roses, a box of chocolates, a plush turtle looking for Sooyoung. I was about to head home when someone open the door to the shop.

 

"Jessica Jung?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Ms. Sooyoung is inside waiting for you."

 

I rushed inside and looked franicially for Sooyoung but I can't find her.

 

"Soo? Where are you?"

 

"I'm right here."

 

I turned around and finally saw my girlfriend for the first time today. She was wearing a red button down shirt, with dark skinny jeans & red heels. She look hot even though her short hair was in a ruffled mess. She is the only one who can pull off that messy look. I ran to her and almost knock her over from missing her so much.

 

"Hehe, miss me that much, Sica?" I just hugged her tighter and never want to let go.

 

"You didn't get the last present yet.." She rubbed my back up & down but she didn't pull out of the hug.

 

"I don't care about presents..I just want you.." I mumbled into her neck, still hugging her tight.

 

"This the most important one..." She finally let me go and pulled me to a counter. The same lady who opened the door for me appear -in front of me with a smile. She then pulled out a box & in it was a ring. I gasped. It was made with a white gold band that had star-craved diamonds around it with a small round diamond on top. Sooyoung then hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear..

 

"Please marry me.."

 

I was crying because of the simple words that held so much meaning behind them. Then I realized it. It was our anniversary today. I totally forgot because of the events that happened today. I turned around & I kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her neck. The moment our lips touch, I knew that Sooyoung was the one for me. There was no doubt in my mind. She is so sweet & caring. No one can ask for more. I pulled out of the kiss when I realized that the lady at the counter was still there.

 

"Yes.."

 

Sooyoung smiled & then ask the lady for the ring. She put the ring on my finger. We collected all of the presents that she gave me that day & went home. We set the stuff down on the couch & went to our bedroom. We went under the covers and was hugging each other.

 

"Happy Anniversary, Sica.."

 

"Happy Anniversary, Soo..& you better not leave me tomorrow morning.." I hugged her tighter & close my eyes.

 

"Never, my wife.." I smiled & knew that I would be hugging her tomorrow morning & forever.