Chapter Four

Savenger Hunt

"UNNIE!"

 

I turned around to where the voice was and was shocked.

 

"What happen to you? You look like you just wrestle the cotton machine!"

 

Yoona was covered in cotton from head to toe. Yoona owned a stuff animal shop around the corner from Sooyoung's workplace. She would take me here & we would look at the different types of animals you can buy.

 

"Yeah, the machine got jammed & I tried to fix it but as you can see, it didn't work out as well.."

 

"I told you to get a repairman to look at it.." Yuri walked out from the back and start cleaning up her co-owner.

 

"I can fix it myself!"

 

"Oh yeahhh! You're doing a good job right now.." I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the owners' cute banter.

 

"Want to pick out an animal?"

 

"No."

 

"Yes, you do." They pulled to the wall of selections. There was tigers, penquins & your typical bears. I picked a turtle and went to the counter. Sooyoung likes to swim. Instead of handing me my reciept, I got yet again a note card! I huffed up my cheeks & Yoona laughed at me.

 

"You should know the drill by now, Unnie.."

 

WHEN WILL I SEE YOU, CHOI SOOYOUNG?!

 

"A friend is one who knows you & love you just the same."

-Elbert Hubbard

What did you pick, Sica? I hope you pick a good one because I want to be whatever stuffed animal you pick & to be in your arms when you're sad & alone; not only as a lover but also as a friend. I want to listen to your worries, sorrows & most importantly, I just want to be there for you when there is happiness. I may not be there physically all the time but I hope this stuff animal is the next the best thing for you. OKAY! LAST ONE! I promise!  

-Words is not enough but as long as you have trust, patience, & love, simple words can turn into a strong promise. I'm just an object to enhance that bond.-

<3 Sooyoung

 

"Now I have no idea what is the answer for the next one." I look at the riddle again & frowned.

 

"You really don't know, Sica?" Yuri asked me while trying to hold in her laughter.

 

"I wouldn't say I don't know the answer if I do, Yuri." I snapped at her.

 

"Geez, someone is cranky without her Sooyoungie.." Yoona smirked at me.

 

"Sorry, Yul. I haven't see Sooyoung all day & I miss her like crazy!" I sat down on a nearby chair.

 

"Okay, okay..since you miss Sooyoung this much, I'll just give you the answer.."

 

"Really?! Why didn't you say so in the first place?!"

 

"It's more fun to see you suffer. Haha."

 

"Just give me the answer.." Yuri just handed me a piece of paper with an address on it.

 

This address seems familar..