Chaper Three

Savenger Hunt

A bell went off as I walked into the cafe where Sooyoung & I would go on dates. I looked around for the owner. I found her restocking the shelfs at the bakery side of the cafe.

 

"Hey, Sunny.." She looked up and gave me her aegyo-filled smile. All you would see is lines for her eyes.

 

"Hey, Sica! Here alone?" She laughed at me & I gave her a glare.


"Like I want too..Soo left me this morning & is making me run around, figuring out these "riddles" out.." I gave her a pout & she laughed at me again.

 

"I know; that's why I asked you if you're alone..haha. She came by this morning & told me to give you this when you come by." She handed me a box of my favorite chocolates with another note same as the first two. Sunny's cafe makes the best baked goods & chocolate. I groaned when I saw the notecard.

 

"Not again..I want to see you already..." I whined as I start to miss my girlfriend more and more as the notecards start to continued.

 

"Just shut up & read." I reluctantly took at it & read.

 

"Life is just a box of chocolates."

-Tom Hanks

Hope you like the chocolates! You are like chocolates to me. You're healthy to me because you make me go thru the day with unbelievable energy cause I know you're home when I get off of work but you can also make me feel with guilt because I make you feel sad with my job & I hate it because I know that I'm the source of your pain. I'm sorry, Jessica. I promise I will make it up to you. Getting sick of the riddles yet? Just a little more, Sica; Hang in there with me..

-I can keep you company when you're sad & will listen to you when you're alone;"

<3 Sooyoung

 

"Pabo..you know how much I love you.." I teared up a bit and look at Sunny. She also read my card and she actually cry.

 

"You're so -sniff- lucky, Sica to have -sniff- Sooyoung as your girlfriend." I smiled.

 

"I know.."

 

"You know where to go next?"

 

"I got an idea.."