Chapter One

Savenger Hunt

Where did she go?

 

I was about to hug my lovely girlfriend but instead I got to hug her pillow. I opened my eyes & looked around. There was no one in the room. I then turned to look at my digital clock & saw it was 11AM. 

 

 

Its the weekends; She doesn't go to work on the weekends..

 

Wrapped in my covers, I dragged myself to the bathroom & took a shower. I walked out of the bedroom & went into the kitchen. I was about to open the fridge but I saw my breakfast on the table, already made. It was a typical American breakfast with 2 pancakes, an omlet & a side of hash brown. She set the orange juice and the milk next to the plates. The pancakes was heart shaped with "<3 Jessica" on the omlet. I smiled.

 

Cute..

 

I sat down and was about to eat the omlet but I saw a note under the mat. I took it out and started reading.

 

 

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast"

 -John Gunter

Hey babe! I'm happy everyday because you're the first person that I see when I wake up & I get to eat breakfast with you everyday. Well, except today; but you will see why later..hehe! Since you like riddles, try to figure where I was this morning with this riddle.

-Water & sunlight I can't live without but with little love & patience, I flourish.- 

<3 Sooyoung

 

I smiled at the note & leaned back onto my chair.

 

Soo, you're really are too cute..

 

I finished the rest of my breakfast, cleaned up & put on my shoes. I already know what the answer is..