Chapter Two

Savenger Hunt

I walked into the place where the riddle took me & looked around..

 

Where are you, Soo?

 

I looked around and saw the different types of flowers inside the shop. Orchids, morning glories, sunflowers & etc..I kept on walking, admiring until I saw a bouquet of red roses with my name on the card. I quickly walked up to the bouquet and picked it up.

 

"I'm guessing you're Jessica?" I turned around & saw an ahjumma. I bowed to her & nodded.

 

"Your girlfriend told me to give this to you when a girl come in to pick up that bouquet."

 

"Thank you.." I bowed again & took the note card & again, start reading.

 

"One may live without bread, not without roses"

-Jean Richepin

You are pretty like the roses in your hands. I can't live without you & I'm not going to try. I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if you get sick of me. I will buy roses for you everyday just to see you smile.. Do you like the roses? I hope you do because here is the next riddle for you.

-Healthy when it's dark & fills with guilt when it's light-

<3 Sooyoung

 

"This one is harder than the first one.." I mumbled as I walked out of the shop. My phone ringed. I quickly picked it up, hoping it was Sooyoung.

 

"Babe?"

 

"I'm taken, Sica but heyy, babe!"

 

"What you want, Hyo?"
 

"SOMEONE woke up on the wrong side of the bed.."

 

"Actually, I did; Now what do you want?" I wanted to figured out where my girlfriend is as soon as possible.

 

"I wanted to see if you & Sooyoung want to hang out for lunch or something."

 

"If I can find her..Hey, is Seo with you?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Give her the phone."

 

"What's the magic word?"

 

"N.O.W. NOW!" I can heard Hyoyeon gave the phone to Seohyun with some complaints of my urgency.

 

"Yes, Unnie?"

 

"Seohyun, what is healthy when it's dark & fills with guilt when it's light?" I was hoping Seohyun can help me because considering the health freak that she is..

 

"Uh, wow..chocolate? I would think so.."

 

"Huh, why chocolate?" I scratched my head.

 

"Dark chocolate is healthy for you because of the antioxidants and well, you should stay away from milk chocolate because it's creamier than the dark chocolate.."

 

"OHH, thanks, Seo! You're the best!"

 

"YAH! I'm the one who called you!" I heard Hyoyeon's voice in the background. I laughed thru the phone.

 

"You're welcome, Unnie. SEE YOU!" We hunged up and I pondered on the riddle some more. I snapped my fingers when I figured out the next location.

 

"Now I'm for sure I know where I'm going."