7 The Point Earning

Day-Dreamer

{ Authors Note }

I am being forced to write against my will... Hello! ( Short Chapter )

So I wrote this story before everything...joining Twitter meeting all friends finding more about SHINee and what I personally enjoy. I can honestly tell you that half of this that I am writing I no longer find appealing. However I am planning on atleast finishing it for those people who have been begging me to.

~~~~

( Amber PV ) 

" Where the hell do I sit in this theatrical disaster waiting to happen? " Looking around for familiar faces and people which were like two. I glanced over and saw a shaggy bunny walking towards me. Some reason everything in me seemed to hault and I had to blink a couple times to get my vision straightened out because I was one hundred percent sure there were stars glittering around him. He smiled at me. I dont know what is going on but for some reason I couldnt think of any reason to be mad at him anymore, it was like his smile for that second silenced every pain, worry and anger I had for him. 

" What is this sorcery? " I thought to myself as I saw Jonghyun run up from behind the taller boy pushing him gently to the side coming to my aid. He opened his massive arms bringing me into a tight hug causing me to squeak in surprise and discomfort.
" Poor little kitten, lost?. Do you need help finding your seat? We saved you one up front. " He started to direct my walking past the taller boy who was looking down at the floor, hair in his eyes and a small sigh escaped his lips along with a mumble that caused Jonghyun with perked ears, to smile over at him for a moment pulling me away.

 

 

I turned my back and looked at the shaggy bunny who followed my gaze, eyes meeting again, I raised my hand to signal him goodbye and a blush formed on his cheeks causing him to look back on the floor again hair dangling in front of his face. I smiled for an instant till I felt Jonghyuns grip around my waist tighten, instantly putting me back into reality.

" Are all you SHINee boys so touchy? " I said slapping his hand from my waist with no success. " and who was that guy back there, he seemed rather upset. " I said looking back to the spot we were in that was now empty of any bunnies. Jonghyun stepped in front of me, our heights equally matched he grabbed my chin so I was looking into his eyes and smirked.

 

" I am rather touchy, but you can ask Key about that sometime. " He said pointing at the diva who was in return pointing at fish boy looking displeased in whatever he seemed to have done wrong. 

" And, the boy with the hair? " I mentioned again not taking my eyes off Key who was now directing his attention to us, waving at Jonghyun and touching his digital pink watch on his wrist, signally him that time was approaching. 

" He is our leader, Onew - Hey I have to go now it is about time for the assembly to start, your seat mi' lady. " He said bowing to me and I rolled my eyes looking at my bestfriend who seemed to be light years away, staring up at fish boy who was warming up doing simple excercises. 

" Sure leave me alone with this. " I said wrapping my arm around Renee who looked over at me and gave me a hug smiling from ear to ear. 

 

 

" Amber!! Where were you, I was looking everywhere for you! " Renee exclaimed holding onto my hands.

" Enjoy ladies. " Jonghyun spoke walking away towards Key who jumped into the arms of the shorter male, twirling about. I glanced over at Renee who glanced over at me and for that moment we had the same thought. Which was the first time in forever that rare occurance happened.

A tall slender woman sat next to me holding a pen, paper and a small camera with the words " Onew " and " Jinki " plastered on a pale blue notebook. On her shirt a tiny pin with the words " Deticated MVP " and her smile grew brightly when she saw the shaggy haired - I mean...Onew walked onto the stage. 
In fact all the boys were on the stage now, in their little sections. The lights dimmed and a roaring crash of music washed over the auditorium giving me immediate goosebumps, and girls around me cheered as the boys waved and bowed telling everyone their names. " We will start from the oldest " I heard one of the boys say as I looked over at Renee who was clasping her hands so tight it was like she was gluing it back on her anatomy. 

The boy named Onew walked up a step and held the mic close to his mouth, his hair draping over his eyes, and flicking it back with his head. " Hi, my name is Onew, I am the leader of SHINee, I hope you learn alot from KSA and especially this assembly as we will show some but not all the wonderful courses you can study. " I couldnt help but to stare, I didnt want to. I didnt want to be like those creepy girls who wanted nothing more then to rip off his clothes and have a sheet toga party, but I wouldnt be lying if I said I didnt find him somewhat attractive. 
By this time, through all the chanting and screaming, I was able to get all their names, and for once understood why they were so popular, for not one of them had a flaw..Every one of them seemed to be perfect in their own way that drove girls and even some guys absolutely mad. Renee included. Myself.....included.I hated the cries , it hurt my ears. I grabbed my phone from my pocket along with some ear buds to drown them out, switched on my music and closed my eyes. Everything around me drifted away.

( Taemin PV ) 

The whole assembly was I guess somewhat interesting most of it I tuned out in the corner of the dark lit stage left with my headphones on practicing for my turn to show off the well known talents of dancing, in the back of my head though I kept thinking about the argument that took place hours before with Key.
~ Flash Back ~

 

" Key..unnie " I walked over to him placing my hand on his shoulder as he was placing different items of clothing where they needed to be before the assembly started, he turned to me jolting his body dramatically as the earbuds in his ears fell into his hands he awkwardly held in front of him.
" What have I told you guys countless number of times about scaring me when I am in my element . " Key said in a squeak of a tone pushing my arm in retaliation. 

 

I smiled at him shaking my head and turning my head slightly at the crowd in Renee's direction who smiled back at me with innocent eyes. I dreamt of her lately, countless numbers of times and those eyes were always a main feature of my private shows, the way she greeted me or waited for me..it made me want to get to know her, and I wanted to outside of classes and college..Just wanted to know more. I waved back at her as Key's eyes averted towards the direction I was looking at and tugged on the tanktop I was wearing.
" No. " He said instantly, not even knowing why I called him in the first place.

" But....you dont even - " Key cut me off before I could finish my sentence, turning his back on me.
"If it is about that girl...you know how everyone feels about you dating Taeminnie..You especially.. " He looked back at me as my eyes directed to the floor of the stage, my good mood instantly ruined.
Yes. As usual Key was right, as much as I wanted to sweep Renee off her feet into a whirlwind romance, is as much as I couldnt dare have her hurt by anyone..
Dating as a SHINee boy was barely to non existent for me, and only me which wasnt fair by any sorts of the word " fair ". It went down the line by ages or in this case experience?..

 

Jinki hyung was free to date whomever he pleased but since he was always too shy or " too busy " he kept to himself and behind his artistic lense, which in my opinion was a waste. 

Jonghyun hyung was also free to date but he was alittle different in some cases, for he was 100% smitten, dedicated and in love with Key-Unnie. It wasnt that he was gay, but more or less felt for Key-unnie the way no woman could ever make him feel. So he " went with the flow of things " as he said, but whenever Key-unnie was angry at him for whatever reason it would be, Jonghyun would find himself a fling, to dabble his frustrations on, and it was a somewhat binding thing between the two lovers. The fans however thought nothing of them other than " Jongkey " - Two overly friendly touchy brothers who dont know exactly what happens when doors are closed.

I do...it is loud.

Minho..He is always around girls, whether or not he is " with " them is another story. Though he claims to go out with a girl every week secretly, moving through them like cattle, I cared alot about him but sometimes I wished he would slow down and find someone special, being a heartbreaker may have been his style, but never mine.

On the other hand, you have me..So much is expected of me from all angles of the food chain, being the youngest I was also the most wanted fan wise from older women, younger women and even women who didnt go to college with us...Seeing me date would drive them crazy in all sense of the word. For all SHINee members we couldnt share who we dated, for the fans...oh those lovely fans, would eat them alive. If disloyal to the fans, we dont know what would happen, or what would happen to my sweet Renee.

My parents on the other hand also made me promise to keep my grades up and focus on school incase this " music & dancing " THING doesnt work out, and of course making Key-unnie enforce the rules in their absent. So I always have to ask him for pretty much anything revolving around girls. 19 years old and I still never had a serious relationship.

" I just want to try. " I ended up saying outloud and regretted it as soon as it came out my lips. I hung my head in embarassment as I saw keys shoes turn towards me. I looked up slowly to see the shock and hurt in his eyes, I am sure he understood me, understood my pain. I am sure of it.

" Look, " He started to say placing his arms around me in a tight hug.
" I understand how you might be feeling trapped..." BINGO! I want to be happy Key-unnie I thought to myself as he spoke.

" But...I made a promise to your parents to make sure you focus on your talents and help us become a better group, if it was up to me you could be with whomever you want to be with..even with a foreigner like her. " He let me go and looked up into my eyes since I was a bit taller than he was now that puberty caught up...

" I know Key-unnie...just something about her, even if it has been only a couple days...I feel things.. " I smiled warmly at him trying to make him smile at the situation even for a moment. " I even stopped playing my PSP to talk to her. " I chuckled and watched Key's eyes grow.

" Oh god " He said laughing while ruffling my hair. " Only way it would work with you two is if noone knew about it. " Key said in a suggestive tone walking to the front of the stage hitting the top of his wrist as if signaling the time, Moments later Jonghyun hyung and Key-unnie were in a tight embrace twirling eachother on stage as the only noticeable sounds were girls cheering, screaming and taking pictures.

~ Flashback End ~

By this time I was sitting on the small fold out chair and readying myself because it was soon to be my turn to perform. Although dancing was my normal thing to do and I usually wasnt nervous, seeing Renee out in the crowd amused and waiting made the hairs on my neck stand up. " Secret Relationship? " I thought to myself as the music started and began my routine with a series of pops and grinds that drove the fan girls crazy. I couldnt see Renee's face at this point but I hope she was enjoying herself. Being in my element made my mind clear and for that moment I thought of nothing but the music carrying me away and the dark blonde, green eyed perfection that made my heart seemed to work harder than even the toughest SHINee routines.

" As long as I have you, I dont care. " Mumbling to myself as I finished doing my signature move a half split kneel on the floor which ended the music and the sound of loud cheering and clapping filled my ears causing me to regain my focus and pulled myself off the floor. " Thank you " I screamed out loudly waving and walking to the back area earning pats on the back from some friends and other members.

( Minho PV ) 

(A/N:: Minho's PV's will be tiny sections because...yeah because...he is cute and stuff...)

I patted Taeminnie's back shoulders congrat him on not falling on his , that he did many times during rehershal that same day. I walked back onto the stage seeing the crowd slowly dispersing and in the front row of now empty seats was Amber, my volunteer buddy, headphones in her ears and sleeping.

" That girl. " Smiling walking to the edge of the stage squatting down to admire her, she had half open and hair slowly cascading down her cheeks. Some reason a desire burned in me to touch that sleeping face, I couldnt place it but knowing she got away from my advances means she wasnt like other girls, and I wanted to find out just how long...she could stay away from me..

I was too deep in thought to realize the foot steps coming behind me.
" Whatever you are thinking, it isnt gonna work. " I glanced behind me to see Jonghyun placing down a latter, climbing up and twirling the fishing line full of pictures around his fingers giving it a quick tug as the line of pictures fell onto the stage. 

" I dont know what you're talking about. " I said shocked at his abruptness and more of less denial as I stared back at Amber who was still...sleeping, the music humming in her ears. I couldnt help but to smile again.

" Key...he has plans for her he says. " Jonghyun butted into my happiness again climbing down from the latter placing the photos on table next to him covered in swatched clothes, and walked over to my side. 

" Plans? " I spoke to quickly.. is he gonna know I am intrested in them. Jonghyun glanced at me amused. " What kind of Plans? " I decided to be completely honest and ask. Why not? I am a good guy after all.
I stood up from my squatting position and looked over at him with my best curiosity face. Fake it till you make it.

" It seems she might be spoken for, from what that y fox boy says, and he doesnt want anyone to ruin it. " Jonghyun spoke of Key that made me want to gag, but then I was looking at the bigger picture here, who could possibly want this pink hair ball kitten of anger besides me?

I walked over to my equipment and grabbed the net bag full of soccer balls, threw it onto my shoulders and started to walk down the steps of the stage opposite of Amber but not before stealing one more glance at her, smirking. " My next Conquest ". I mumbled loud enough for myself to hear walking out the door causing it to slam closed.