6 The Scheduled Mess

Day-Dreamer

{AUTHORS NOTE}  

So I have this sweet wonderful friend who is making me update now, she is loving, kind and hassles me like a drill Sergeant ( BUT I LOVE YOU ) for more chapters. Well TAH DAH here you go. Hope you enjoy.

~~~~

( Amber's PV ) 

I held onto Renee's hand as we entered the building, she looked adorable as ever like she was going on her first date, black clingy pants with a flowing white top that hugged every curve but flowed out in the middle, draped with her signature blossom scent and her oversized work out bag. I dont know why she got so dressed up to sweat. Good thing she had a change of clothes.

" We need to find the office, I guess our schedules are suppose to be... " I got cut off staring at her face which was now as red as a tomato I followed her eyes and my eyes widened at the sight, three boys stood there waiting. " there...." I managed to say before Renee let go of my hand walking towards them. Of course they would be there, why wouldn't they want to ruin my day...or my life. Standing at the top of the entrance to the office was frog boy, dino puppy and fish lips all with smug looks on their face watching Renee walking up towards them standing in front of Taemin who gave her something.

( Taemin's PV )

"She's here! " I exclaimed nudging my hyungs next to me hopping a bit as the clear doors opened. 

I could hear the pink haired girl talking about how they had to get their schedules not knowing I held them in my hands. I didn't want to strain them by going through the endless procedures so I grabbed them when the teachers weren't looking. I smiled proudly to myself and handed one of the papers to Minho who was on the other side of Jonghyun. Minho was intrigued by the pink haired girl that much I knew, maybe this time it would get him off my back enough for me to know an actual girl who didnt scream my name and got up in my face to take pictures.

Renee stopped and looked in my direction and I felt a bubbley feeling in my stomach as if I drank too many sodas and forgot to burp. I was nervous and she looked...gorgeous. Everything about her was gorgeous to me, the way her hair fell against her face when she tried to hide how bright red she got, the way her clothes looked like they were made to fit her curves and the way it seemed like she was always happy made me catch my breath a bit holding my chest. 

Jonghyun took this as an opportunity to signal Renee to come over, and she did without hesitation. I looked over at Jonghyun and gave him the " look " and he smiled rubbing the back of his neck. " What are you doing here anyways hyung? " I said to him crossing my arms slowly not to ruin the scared piece of paper I was holding as Renee strode up.

 

" I just wanted to make sure you guys all got together fine, pro Key's orders. He knows how Minho and you like to ditch any responsibility and play your games....Nottt going to be the vessel of that fox's anger this time " Jonghyun said bowing in Renee's direction and giving her one of his award winning smiles. He was always the favorite among girls for some reason I dont know. I shrugged thinking about it..if they only knew the kind of relationship he hid behind closed doors.

Renee's smile never faded as she nodded and bowed back to him. I was jealous, and huffed a bit before handing Renee her schedule distracting her from the dumb dino. " Here this is your schedule, I got it for you so you dont have to worry. " 

" Oh, um, Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. " She said grabbing the paper holding it against her chest. She was too precious for words. I just wanted to hug her, feel her close to me, of course I didnt want to be considered a ert for such acts. Not to mention I think my fans would kill her, and me in the process of protecting her...Key would be the head of it, organizing the Korean mob. It would be a disaster..or maybe I was just over-reacting.

" Well I have to go now and get the assembly started. Make sure you take these lovely young ladies to the Assembly. Including you Minho, no detours." Jonghyun said to us and looked over Renee's shoulder to the pink haired girl who just stood there not saying anything and not daring to move closer to us. He looked over at Minho who stood there staring at her like he didnt know what to do paper in between his both of his hands like he was presenting something.

" Oh god, you better think of something, she doesn't seem the type to take your charms seriously. " Jonghyun patted Minho's back before walking away finally leaving me and Renee alone...with a very shocked and nervous Minho, who never got nervous.

I cleared my throat which brought both of their attention towards me as I fixed my glasses. " Well..Renee shall I show you around. " I said out stretching my hand for her to take.

" Wait you're just gonna leave me alone, with her..." Minho pointed to the girl who still has yet to move let alone change her facial expression.

" Umm..hmmm Yep! " I said running a bit dragging Renee away in a fit of laughter. In this moment I felt the chemistry between us.I have always held the hyungs hands.. all the time and never have I felt such butterflies and those damn acrobats once. What can this feeling be? All I know is I didnt want to let go.

( Amber's PV ) 

I stood there with my mouth open as I watched my bestfriend look back at me and with her free hand give me thumbs up before running away hand in hand with Fish lips. I crossed my arms and huffed as I slowly walked up the steps to the front office, passing the boy standing next to me by the pillar who obviously was trying to catch my attention.

" Um Amber..Is it? " He spoke in a whisper as I turned my head glaring at him with my hand on the office door knob.
" Yes Bambi Frog Eyes..what do you want with me... " I shot back at him which caused the guy to smirk and hold out the piece of paper. I grabbed and looked down to see it was indeed my schedule. I smiled as I looked at the courses I had, I felt a rush through me as I read them in my mind. As I wanted for my college experience was all photography based and one English class, because I enjoyed short stories and understanding literature from now dead authors. My smile faded as he spoke.

" Bambi eh? ..Frog eyes I have heard many of times, but Bambi? " He said leaning against the pillar looking at me.
" It is cause you have big brown.....doe eyes.." I said blushing a bit shaking my head at what I just said. It caused him to be amused clicking his tongue against his teeth. " Awwweee, look who can be nice afterall. "

" Dont get use to it, I dont need your help. I can find it on my own, very much but thank you for giving my schedule. However you managed to get it that is. " I bowed out of respect and walked to my left down the corridor turning my head around to see him following close next to me. " I thought I told you I didnt need your help. " 

I stopped, crossing my arms and looking in his drection, as he bent down face in front of mine smirking. " I am not helping you, just walking with you. A simple friendly gestu-.." 
" We are not friends. " I said cutting him off and pushing him away from me, I continued on walking looking for the class I have been waiting so long to be in, but having a hard time finding. I wont admit that to him. I will not. Unlike normal schools that had arrows, and direction name plates, this school just had doors..alot of doors. One hall way after another, that conjoined with the cafe that met in the middle. I felt like I have been walking for hours when it really only had been 20 minutes.

" Well..since we arent friends..." I heard the echo behind me and turned around to notice he was still following me. I huffed and turn at him angrily.
" Why are you still following me Bambi! " I stomped my foot in protest.
" Still with the nickname, and you said we arent friends...I am suppose to take you to the stupid Assembly thing Jonghyun put together.. " He said slinking up behind me, his frame towering over me as I looked up to meet his big eyes, his eye brows wiggling and a smirk that reminded me of Mr. Bean. He didnt seem like such a bad guy.
" Oh please stop that. " I caught myself laughing turning around and nudged him in the stomach. " Just tell me where I have to go, this school is like the Labyrinth. " 

He held his stomach for a brief moment, looked at me smiling, grabbing my arm and led me down the long hallway that seemed to extend to forever as my face gained color looking at his massive hand around my wrist. A gentle touch but forceful, I kinda enjoyed it too much to be honest. 
" I can walk on my own Bambi " I said wiggling my arm to get him to loosen his grip on me. 
" Oh, heh I am sorry. " He rubbed the back of his head as we stood in front of big iron doors that lead to the assembly room.

 

Surprised by Minho's politeness he opened the door for me bowing his head down as like an usher would, a couple girls came by and pushed me out the way seeking Minho's attention and grabbing him shooting evil eyes back in my direction as they claimed their " territory ". He looked in my direction and gave me a shrug before he waved at me and smiled. He enjoyed the attention, all the girls fawning over him and calling his name as he walked past some of the rows, escorting the girls to their seats as they cling to him like leeches. I was thankful that I wasnt like that, but just as much envious.

The auditorium was something I have seen in stories but to actually be in such a place caught me off guard. Plush velvet-y red seats as far as my glasses could take me without squinting, the left and right side of the seats held fan girls who held up signs, love hearts like they were attending a concert of sorts and the middle section was all the familiar faces I have seen in orientation that filled a three row radius a mix of boys and girls. The boys were very much confused and the girls, well they didnt mind all the attention they were getting.

In the center front stage there was sections scattered with everything imaginable for each " art " that the SHINee boy pocessed. A ebony piano with music sheets, next to it a DJ turn table mixer hooked up with a small mac computer, A small boombox and a happy fish boy jumping up and down waving at the people coming into the auditorium, clothes that were thrown from every which way dominating most of the stage presence, as well as many sports equipment inside a netted bag with a small goal post on the farther left side, all seemed intriquing till I saw strung along the top of the stage with fishing string dozens and dozens of beautiful pictorial pictures, everything from SHINee members, floral to the night sky. I was impressed with how each different member had something different, something unique that made them loved by so many people. I barely had noticed that someone given me a pamphlet on the assembly and glanced at the smooth surface running my hand along the picture that made me stop in my tracks. A deep dark night sky littered with stars, I smiled to myself. Damn, emotional over a pretty picture. ( A/N:: I am a huge huge nerd for the Meteorology & Constellations )

( Boy Named Jinki PV )

 

Peering behind the red curtain from the stage I saw all the people coming in. I wouldn't lie if I said I was nervous, not so much of the people but nervous on what I was gonna say. I am the leader, I do most of the talking but most of the time...I talk out my .
I saw in the front row all the familiar people from orientation, including that one sister..Renee I think it was sitting next to an empty seat. Obviously saving it for the pink haired girl..I walked out from behind the curtains and hear a bunch of girls scream with excitement, I didnt have the energy to pretend I was happy to see them so I mostly pretended I didnt hear them as I walked down the side steps, sitting on the last two and collecting my thoughts. 

" I hope they like my work ", I said to myself looking up at all the pictures strung along the auditorium. I didnt want all of them up I thought it would look tacky, but with Key's styling and Jonghyun's....well doing whatever Key wants him to do it ended up like this. I cant say I wasnt impressed. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the pink haired girl walk into the auditorium with Minho, not paying attention as a student handed her a pamphlet. She looked beautiful her baby pink hair straightened curling right above her chin, adorned with a black bow that didnt seem to fit her tough looking exterior she gave off. Something about her...Yes..Something made every sense in my body go frantic. " Soon..." I thought to myself watching her wave to Minho who was being dragged away by a bunch of fans. Seeing the slight concern in his face put me in an uneasy state. " Did she finally bond with someone?...Do you think he likes her?..." Biting down on my lip all the unanswered questions seem to float around in my head, as I watched her look around like a cat who lost her way home I couldn't help but to smile.

" You know...You could go help her, instead of watching her struggle. " I turned around to see Key crossing his arms at me with his smug I-Know-What-Your-Thinking-Look.
" I mean obviously that Toad isnt being a good volunteer, he is busy with his things" Key twirled his finger in the air to the word " things ". Minho wasnt a playboy but more of a flirt who enjoyed the company of many people. of course him being a Jock he was very popular with both crowds girls and guys alike. Each week we see him with someone new, so it wasnt really a surprise to us anymore.

" What do I say to her, I dont even know her name?" I questioned looking over at Key. Key knew how to do everything and always had helped me since I was a kid. Even though couple years younger Key dominated everything he set his heart to. Which of course I fondly admired.
" Tsk....How about HELLO! " Key started and rolled his eyes.
" Let me Help you find a seat?? " He imitated the sitting in chair motion.
" Can I your brains out!? " He humped the air and let out a long dry laugh that led to him coughing from being overly amused.

 " You know for a leader you're bad with women! Just be yourself " Key blurted out loud enough for a couple girls in the front row to giggle. Having enough of our " conversation " Key turned back around and fixed his clothing display properly than all over the place mixing multi colored swatches to days of the week.

I nodded to myself and gathered my courage walking closer to her feeling my palms beginning to sweat, I rubbed them against my skinny jeans and smiled in her direction to see if she take notice to me. Bingo! She looked in my direction and I couldnt help to get lost in her ocean like eyes, even from this far away they were so vibrant. I wish I had my camera, though that sounded really creepy. I never thought I would feel normal again, more or less find a girl who had qualities I never knew I liked. She blinked a couple times brushing a couple imaginably soft pink strands behind her ear.

I stumbled a bit as a shorter male pushed me out the way and directed her attention towards him wrapping his arms around her in an uncomfortable hug.
" er. " I mumbled under my breathe but loud enough for him to turn around and smile at me with a puppy grin. I looked down at the floor and sighed. "Soon"...

 

Excuse me while I love this picture foreverz. Specially it's weird editing.