Chapter 6

Rebel Love

Seohyun had suddenly been pulled back by the collar of her shirt, causing her to almost fall down on her , ushering all her thoughts away as she felt aggravated. She then turned around, to see who had so unpolitely attacked her only to meet a rather short girl, who looked very mad at her. 

"What the..."Murmured Hyoyeon before turning around, wanting to see what was the ruckus going on behind her.

"Who are you?!" Asked the girl who stood in front on Seohyun in a challenging way, her voice pretty much upset and mad, causing a huge surprise on Seohyun. What had she done?

"I'm sorry, but I won't introduce myself to someone who has asked so rudely." Seohyun said, not noticing how Hyoyeon glared at the girl."If you could ask nicely then I'd be more than happy to tell you I am."

"Don't act innocent whoever you are." The girl walked forward, trying to intimidate Seohyun, but Hyoyeon stood in her way.

"Min, what the hell are you doing?" Asked Hyoyeon harshly, obviously mad.

"I'm protecting you Hyo-baby! This girl was flirting with you and before that she was doing the same with Yoona!" She glared at Seohyun and many of the girls that heard around them started glaring at Seohyun too, the latter didn't know what to do, because really, she wasn't flirting with them.

"Not all girls are like you, Min." Yoona said, appearing suddenly into the picture. "For your information, she's a childhood friend of ours. She's just a bit serious so we took her out for some fun." Yoona then stood beside Seohyun and hugged her waist. 

Min scowled at them and looked into Seohyun's eyes, the latter just backed away slightly.

"Don't you dare try to touch her." Said Hyoyeon as she looked around at all the girls. "She's untouchable, whoever tries to do anything to her, will fall from our grace." 

"Just like Min did." Finished Yoona, before pulling Seohyun and Hyoyeon, leading them out of the place.

Seohyun seemed stunned, was she exposing herself just from being friends with them? Hyoyeon ruffled her hair.

"I'll go talk with them, okay? They'll understand soon enough not to mess with you." She said before dissapearing, back into the house.

Seohyun just stayed silent as she stared forward, eyes firm on Hyoyeon's car.

"Are you alright?" Asked Yoona as she noticed the frown on the younger one's face.

"Will it... will it always be like this?" Asked Seohyun as she turned to look at Yoona. "Will I always get in trouble just from being with the both of you?" 

"If you had stayed with just one of us you would've saved yourself from trouble." Said Yoona teasingly, smirking at the younger one. "But you were greedy and wanted the both of us."

"Yah!" Said Seohyun as she smacked Yoona's shoulder. "Don't make fun of me, I was trying to have fun with you guys like you told me." She blushed and crossed her arms, looking like she was pulling off a tantrum.

"You know I was kidding," Yoona said with a smile, as she stared at the cute girl next to her. "I'm glad you were having fun, though."

"I really was enjoying myself," Seohyun said. "All until that girl appeared."

"She's Hyo's ex." Said Yoona as she intertwined her hand with Seohyun's. "Back then, I didn't know she was her girlfriend, so when she flirted, I flirted back. When Hyoyeon noticed she broke up with her, so it's common knowledge that if you touch one of us, you never touch the other." Yoona continued with a smile. "That's why they went all nuts when they thought you were flirting with both us."

Seohyun nodded, sort of understanding, but not really. She felt as if she was going against a bunch of fangirls just by hanging around them.

"Do you want to leave?" Yoona asked. "It's nearly two a.m.already"

"Are you serious?" Seohyun exclaimed. "We have to be home by two a.m." She continued.

"Let's just wait for Hyoyeon, don't worry, where will we drop you off? By the way."

"Oh, according to my parents, our new house is two blocks away from yours." She said with a smile.

"Seems like our parents love to live near one another." Yoona said. "Hyoyeon lives like two houses away from mine."

They just smiled at each other and then Yoona stood up. 

"I'll go get Hyoyeon." She said simply and Seohyun nodded. 

 

 

"Here we are." Said Hyoyeon as they arrived to Seohyun's house.

"Wow, I haven't seen the place anywhere but on pictures." Said Seohyun as she stared at the big house they were parked in front of. 

"Well, it looks fairly nice." Hyoyeon said with a smile. "I'm sure you'll have lots of work to do with moving in, though." Yoona nodded and Seohyun shook her head.

"I don't really mind." A bright smile on her features. "I'm here with both of you again."

The other girls couldn't help but feel warm at Seohyun's random display of affection, and wondered if t had anything to do with the fact that she was sleepy, recalling the days when the younger one would hug, kiss on the cheeks and say cheesy words when she was very tired.

"I really had a good time." Said Seohyun as she stared at them. "I hope we can do this oftenly, but not that often, with often I mean like once a week and on weekends, because I'll start school on monday." 

The other two girls just laughed at Seohyun's words and nodded nonetheless.

"See you later." The youngest said with a bright smile before leaning in and kissing both of her friends on the cheek.

They both stayed stunned as they watched the girl enter her house, a dumb smile appeared on her features as they watched the other girl enter her house.

Once they saw that their aunties opened the door and waved at them before closing the door, Hyoyeon started the car and both of them headed to Yoona's house, to fetch her home.

"She's cute." Said Hyoyeon as she drove, glancing sideways at Yoona.

"She's super cute." Said Yoona while looking at Hyoyeon, noticing the older girl was giving her a strange look.

"I call dibs." Said Hyoyeon once they parked outside Yoona's house.

"What?!" Exclaimed Yoona, looking back at her.

"You heard me, I call dibs on Seohyun." She said with a serious look.

"Oh come on, it's obvious she likes me, she even said so when we were kids, I deserve dibs on her." Yoona said while looking at Hyoyeon with her puppy/doe eyes.

"That was a long time ago and you said so, we were kids, we're grown up now. It was obvious she was having more fun with me than with you today." Hyoyeon said cockily.

"We'll see." Yoona said, opening the door and looking sternly at Hyoyeon. "But you know I'll win. I always do." And with that she closed the door, heading to her house without looking back.

"You're on." Murmured Hyoyeon before she started the car and headed home.