Chapter 8

Rebel Love

Seohyun sat excitedly on the back of the car, Yoona beside her.

She couldn't remember the last time she went to Disneyland, she was happy, stoic, on cloud nine, however you could call it.

She just knew she was far too excited for this.

Yoona just stared at her with a huge smile etching on her lips, Seohyun was already acting so cute and they haven't even gotten to Aneheim yet. Only ten minutes more and they'll get there, but Seohyun looks as if she would burst out of happiness way before they got there.

It was so cute, she couldn't handle it.

"You're so excited Seo." Taeyeon said as she glanced at her baby girl through the rear-view mirror. "It's as if it was your first time coming to Disney."

"It feels as if it was my first time." Seohyun said innocently and Yoona bit her lip containing her want to start singing 'Like a ' by Maddonna."I don't really recall when we came here in the past."

"You were so little and so cute when we came here the first time," Tiffany said excitedly as she looked at the girls in the back. "We made reservations at the Blue Bayou House but you were so tired from all the running around in the park that we had to carry you out of the place, you fell asleep while eating, you've never been good with sleeping past your bedtime."

Taeyeon laughed wholeheartedly at that comment and Seohyun blushed while Yoona just stared at the younger one with happy eyes.

She could carry Seohyun if she falls asleep, she's strong, maybe she'll be able to, after all, Disney closes at midnight and maybe she can take advantage of that.

"We're almost there girls." Tayeon announced and peeked once again through the rear view mirror. She loved watching how her girl's eyes shined when she was hapy.

After a few more minutes of driving, Taeyeon pulled up in front of the grand entrance of Disney. 

"Well, Yuri and Jessica will come pick you up, okay?" Tiffany said with a smile and the 'kids' nodded. "Take my card Seohyun, you can buy anything you want, your mommy Tae is the one paying after all." They all laughed, Taeyeon knew Seohyun was a bit more... conscious about how she spent her money than Tiffany. "Call us f you need anything, call us or text us every two hours or so to tell us how you're doing and call us when Yoona's parents pick you up, okay?" Seohyun nodded and Yoona just smiled amusedly at all of this, her parents gave up on getting her to call them since she always forgets. "Ok, bye sweetie, take care." And with that Seohyun leaned in and kissed both of her mother's cheeks before finally getting off the car.

Yoona just waved at them and they waved back.

"Take care of my girl, okay Yoona?" Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded wtih a bright smile before saluting to Taeyeon, the older one just laughed.

"Bye Aunties, I'll make sure to take care of little Seo." And with that they left.

After a few minutes of making line, buying tickets, getting their maps and getting in the park, they found themselves standing right in front of Walt Disney and Mickey's statue in the middle of Main Street.

"Where do you want to start?" Yoona asked Seohyun as she saw her eyeing the map with a serious expression on her face.

"How about we start in Fantasy Land and then Tomorrow Land and after that we have lunch?" She asks as she looks at Yoona with those bright eyes of her.

How am I supposed to ever deny her anything when she looks at me that way?, Yoona thought.

"Sounds perfect, want to buy some ears before starting?" Her eyes light up and nods a bit to harshly, Yoona chuckles and nodded.

We headed to the closest store and bought some ears, I watched her take a pair of Minnie Mouse ears so I decided to grab some Mickey Mouse's ears.

After paying they made their way to Fantasy Land, Yoona took a deep breath before she did something, something that took Seohyun by surprise.

She took Seohyun's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers.

Seohyun gazed at her with a confused expression and she just smiled sweetly at her before kissing her cheek, some people around them awed, which only caused Seohyun to blush even more.

"It's so we won't get lost, okay?" Yoona says simply and Seohyun nods.

The latter didn't understand why her heart seemed to have doubled it's pace just from the slight skinship.

 

They sat down on one of the booths of Redd Rocket's Pizza Port after what seemed an eternal day already. 

They had got in the Dumbo's drive, the spinning teacups, Peter Pan's ride, Mr Toad's, The Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough, Snowhite's, Pinnochio's, Astro Blazzers, Star Tours, those space ships that were basically the same as the dumbo ride but they were space ships instead of flying elephants and the Space mountain. 

To say they were tired was an understatement. 

"I'll go grab us something to eat. You stay here and protect our table." Yoona said playfully, causing Seohyun to laugh slightly as she headed to grab their food.

She took two orange juices, a salad, a plate with spaguetti and meatballs and last but not least two slices of pizza.

When she finally approached Seohyun the younger one widened her eyes.

"That's.. that's a lot of food." She said and Yoona was quite sure in that smart brain of hers she was wondering how many calories would they be consuming.

"Well, we need a lot of energy, so eat up." Yoona said as she sat down next to her and handed her the salad. "And you're eating at least pasta beside that salad, huh? Don't think you're safe from fast food."

The younger one pouted but nodded nonetheless before she started eating her salad a bit too eagerly. 

 

They had started their trip around once again, this time they started with the Indiana Jones ride, which was quite the long wait but both of them agreed it was totally worth it, then they headed to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, much to Seohyun's delight and now they were in the Haunted Mansion. 

Seohyun now held tightly Yoona's arm, her own arms completely wrapped around it as they waited patiently for their turn on the ride and Yoona couldn't have been more glad about it.

"Let go." She said suddenly, startling Seohyun. "Let me wrap my arm around your shoulder and you can hug my waist, moe comfortable don't you think?" 

It wasn't actually more comfortable, but Yoona craved to be closer to the younger girl.

All along the ride, Seohyun hugged Yoona tightly sometimes hiding her face in the crook of Yoona's neck as something popped out and surprised her during the ride.

"See? It wasn't that bad, was it?" Asked Yoona as they made their way of the Haunted Mansion, heading to Splash Mountain, it wasn't that early anymore they both knew that once they got off from that ride they'll get cold.

"How about we buy a sweater once we get off the ride?" Yoona asked the younger one who nodded with a huge smile.

 

Just as they had predicted, they had gotten completely wet after that ride, no intentional double meaning here, the fresh California night breeze hit them and they both shivered.

They headed to the store and found some cute sweatshirts, couple sweatshirts.

"We should buy those." Yoona pointed out immediately. "Those are super cute."

Seohyun nodded and examined them, Yoona wasn't sure if the younger girl was aware of her advances on her. She wished she does.

"Ok, I want the one with the Minnie thing, though." She says as she smiles cutely at Yoona.

Yoona just feels her heart speed up and nods her head at the young one. 

"Let's get those and keep going." Yoona replied with a smile as she held the sweatshirts before going to the register, Seohyun stood next to her all along and after they paid for their sweatshirts and wore them, the younger one made a bold move and grabbed Yoona's hand in hers.

Yoona stared at the younger one in confusion.

Seohyun just smiled playfully and said. 

"It's so I don't get lost, okay?"

Yoona just laughed wholeheartedly and nodded, tightening her grip on Seohyun's hand.

 

"Today was great." Seohyun said as she and Seohyun stood outside of the park, waiting for Yoona's parents to pick them up. 

"Indeed it was." Yoona replied as she smiled at Seohyun, their hands still intertwined. Seohyun rested her head on Yoona's shoulder and yawned loudly. "Are you tired?" 

Seohyun nodded cutely with a small pout and sleepy eyes and Yoona looked away so she could fight the urge to kiss the younger one.

Thankfully her parents arrived before she couldn't fight her urge anymore.

After all, she was acustumed to the fact that if she wanted to kiss a girl she just did it and the girl would eagerly kiss her back. But she was sure Seohyun wouldn't be like that and she didn't want to be like that to Seohyun.

She had the feeling that she should be different with her and she wanted to be different to her.

"Hey." She said enthusiastically to her parents and they responded with the same greetings.

"Hello Auntie Yuri, Antie Jessica." Seohyun sad with a much politer greeting than Yoona  did. Once they were in the back seat of the car, Seohyun pulled out her phone and immediately dialed her parents to inform them that she was now with Yuri and Jessica.

"Had fun, Yoona?" Asked Yuri as she drove, Jessica peeked at Yoona and smiled knowingly as she stared at the couple sweatshirts they had on.

"Yes I did." Yoona said with a smile, her family was way quieter than Seohyun's, but even if she didn't tell her parents often, she really liked how they were.

She got lost in her thoughts, something she had inherited from Jessica, and was rudely brought out of them as a weight fell on her shoulder.

She turned slightly and noticed Seohyun had fallen asleep and her shoulder was being used as a pillow.

She smiled lovingly at the girl before she rested her head on top of the younger one's and joined her in dreamland.

Indeed it was a good day.


I feel like it ... but okay, this is what I get for not updating in so long xD

By the way, I meant a sweatshirt like these ones :)

I want someone to wear this sweatshirt with me T.T Like, I'm not that ugly, I have an eyesmile and I'm smart, enough reasons for anyone to want? lol just kidding xD

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try my best to update soon, I told you I was not quitting this story, I'm just... not really inspired to write it, but I'll look for inspiration xD

Comment, upvote and subscribe if you like the chapter or the story in general

Special thanks to GorillaGrenade for reminding me that people still want to read this fic :3

Until Next Time :D