Chapter 2

Rebel Love

The sound of someone clearing their throat brought back down from the clouds the pair of rebellious girls, who just turned to the side to notice all the parents were shooting them weird looks, confused by their behavior.

“Are you okay girls?” Asked Sunny.

Hyoyeon and Yoona exchanged looks, silently deciding who was going to be the one to give them an excuse about their strange actions since they were very much aware that if they said ‘We’re sorry, it’s just that Seohyun turned out to be a hottie’, they would get scolded and it probably be a very awkward start to all of this. Knowing Hyoyeon would probably screw it up and end up causing her more trouble, Yoona sighed, aware that she had to lie to them.

“We’re sorry if we’re acting weird.” Said Yoona with a small apologetic smile. “It’s just that… it’s impressive to see Seohyun again, last time we saw her she was just 9 years old, she was a bit short for her age and well, in general she was a kid.”

“I remember it clearly, you guys used to tease me all the time for being short.” Said Seohyun while pouting slightly and looking so goddamn adorable, plus showing off those pretty lips of hers.

“But well, you seem to have grown very well.” Said Hyoyeon. The tone she used on the word ‘very’ made Yoona want to slap her, so she just gave her a quick look in which she told her childhood friend ‘not in front of our parents’.

“Yeah, seems like they could now tease you for your height, huh?” Said Sooyoung as she poked her only child, who just glared daggers at her.

“Seriously, the best thing you could have inherited me was your height, and it’s the only thing you didn’t.” Said Hyoyeon playfully, although she really felt offended by the fact that her mother’s height was 1.7 meters and she… well, she was on the short side.

“You got to thank her.” Said Taeyeon as she smiled at her. “You coud’ve been as tall as Soonkyu over there.”

“Yah!” Exclaimed Sunny. “Like you’re one to talk, Taeyeon.”

“You can say whatever you want about my height, but mine and Tiffany’s genes mixed resulted in our Seohyun who is 1.69 meters tall.” Said Taeyeon proudly.

“She’s almost as tall as I am.” Said Sooyoung with a smile.

“What did you do to her? Is she adopted?” Asked Yuri jokingly.

Taeyeon just stuck her tongue out towards her longtime friend who just laughed outloud at the childish display she was seeing.

“You’re even more childish than our children.” Said Tiffany as she knuckled Taeyeon’s forehead.

“That’s because you haven’t seen Yoong Choding and Hyo Yeolsal come out to play.” Said Yoona with an alligator smile as all of them once again laughed.

“As much as I love you guys,” Said Jessica sweetly. “I think we should sit down, since everyone’s looking weirdly at us.”

Everyone nodded and headed back to the table.

Where only six people could be sat.

“Girls, why don’t you sit together over there and let us adults catch up with each other while you guys catch up?”  

Hyoyeon and Yoona once again exchanged a smirk, causing their parents to think that maybe leaving them again with Seohyun, wasn’t such a good idea.

Seohyun nodded excitedly, obviously expressing openly her happiness about being able to catch up with her childhood friends.

“Let’s sit over there.” Said Hyoyeon pointing out a table that was far from their parents table, making them unable to listen to their conversation.

“Okay.” Said Seohyun with a bright smile while nodding eagerly.

Yoona smiled charmingly at her as she slung her arm around her shoulder, which caused her parents to look weirdly at her, stares she just ignored of course.

“I like your hair, Hyoyeon.” Said Seohyun as she ran her hand through the originally golden locks. “It’s so colorful.”

“Thank you, your hair looks nice too.” Replied Hyoyeon while wondering why did Seohyun’s light touch made her heart race, she’s had girls waaaay closer than that.

 “Hyoyeon’s right.” Said Yoona while taking out a chair and motioned Seohyun to sit on it. “Long hair fits you nicely.”

“I’ve always had long hair, Yoona.”  She said while nodding thankfully and taking the seat she was offered, the other girls sat right in front of her in the booth.

“Nope.” Said Yoona while playfully poking Seohyun’s nose, causing Hyoyeon to almost burst out laughing, since that particular move was something she mainly used when she was flirting with someone. “Yes, when you were little you had long hair, almost always in cute pigtails by the way, but a bit before you left you had your hair very short, it didn’t even reach your shoulders.”

“Oh!” Said Seohyun in realization. “You’re right, wow, since I’ve always had long hair I didn’t remember that phase.” She laughed slightly. “I remember I used to love to have long hair since whenever I ended up being really sick or at the hospital you guys always liked to braid it.”

“Oh, I remember.” Said Hyoyeon while smiling at her.

“What made you cut it back then if you loved it so much?” Said Yoona while staring intently into Seohyun’s eyes, who seemed to be lost in their own world as she spoke.

“Because my parents told me we were leaving.” Said Seohyun with a laugh. “It was childish but I was like ‘I want to cut it so no one will braid it like Hyoyeonie or Yoongie.’” The other two laughed along with her, reminiscing on the always stubborn Seohyun they met when she was just a child.

“You should still call us Yoongie and Hyoyeonnie, it’s cute.” Yoona said causing Seohyun to beam and earning a smile from the youngest.

“Our parents told us to catch up and here we are, reminiscing on our childhood together.” Said Seohyun.

“Well, it’s good to remember the good times, isn’t it?” Hyoyeon replied while smiling widely. “To remember when we were pure and innocent.”

“You make it sound like we’re not pure and innocent anymore.” Continued Seohyun while eyeing them intently.

“We’re not.” Yoona snorted at Hyoyeon’s bluntness, although most of the times it got them into trouble, that part of her personality was one of her favorite things in the world.

“Talking about not being pure and innocent anymore…” Started Yoona, calling Hyoyeon and Seohyun’s attention. “What do you do for fun, Seo?”

“Well, I love to read on my free time, also, I love to play music or learn new languages.”

Hyoyeon and Yoona just stared at each other wide eyed, they remembered clearly how the girl was always the kind to follow instructions clearly, mainly because when she was younger she was a very sickish kid and always ended in the hospital which made her learn she had to follow what her parents said in order to stay health and fine, but they couldn’t believe she was seventeen years old already and still act that way.

They stayed silent for a moment, thinking thoroughly if it was possible for one human being to be that good.

“You know what.” Said Yoona while standing up. “We’re taking you out for some fun, our style.”

Hyoyeon stood up, pumping her fist up in happiness before breaking out in a small victory dance.

“Wh-what do you mean, your style?” Said Seohyun as Yoona once again slung her arm around her shoulder and Hyoyeon took her hand.

“We’re going to go to a party, dance our asses off, we’re not forcing you to drink or anything, don’t worry.” Answered Seohyun as they made their way to the exit, although they knew they’d find their parents along the way.

“But my bedtime limit is at 12!” Exclaimed Seohyun, surprised by their sudden actions.

“oh god, you have a bed time?” Asked Hyoyeon as she looked at her disbelievingly, the younger one just nodded.

“Where are you going girls?” Said a voice from behind them. It was Jessica.

“We’re taking Seohyun out for some fun.” Said Hyoyeon while shaking her body a little, to show them they were going dancing.

“Are you okay with that?” Said Sooyoung with eyes filled with worry as she stared at Taeyeon and Tiffany, who seemed unfazed by it.

“Yeah, be young for a while baby, you’re too old for your age.” Said Taeyeon calmly as she stared at Seohyun.

“Ok, but if you’re going out I tell you, you can’t get home past two a.m., no more arriving at five am, ok?” Said Yuri, more like ordered, surprising Taeyeon and Tiffany a bit.

“Also, no drinking, no smoking and no sleeping around.” Said Sunny with a stern tone of voice. Taeyeon and Tiffany’s eyes widened, this wasn’t what they had in mind.

“Most importantly, if you do any of the above don’t involve Seohyun.” Ordered Jessica glaring daggers at their two older daughters, who seemed unfazed by it.

“We’re not doing anything that drastic, we don’t want to scare her off.” Blurted out Hyoyeon.

Her parents looked apologetically at Taeyeon and Tiffany who were still processing everything they were hearing.

“If you see they are not in conditions of driving,” Started Sooyoung writing on a napking her phone number. “Call us, okay? We don’t want them to have an accident.” She gave Seohyun the napkin, and the younger girl accepted it, with wide worried eyes as she stared at her childhood friends, not wanting to believe what their parents had told them was true, maybe it was just to scare her a bit.

“We’re not that bad.” Said Yoona with a smirk, pulling the younger girl out of the place. “We just want to have a good time.”


Sorry for taking so long to update xD Between all my personal issues, school stuff and FREAKING AMAZING F(X) MAKING COMEBACK, made me take too long, sorry xD

Hope you liked the chapter :3

All the information was true, sort of, at least the part about Seohyun's hair (look at the video of her audition, she had short hair then, but the rest of her childhood pictures she has long hair xD) and also about her being a sickish kid when she was young...

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to :3

Until Next Time :D