Chapter 2

Vengeance (revamping)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

FLASHBACK

a/n: I forgot to mention on the previous chapter that I changed Tiffany's brother from Tao to Jongin. I just think that they look more alike, in my opinion.

 

“Miyoung-ah, I want you to stay in your room okay?” Her mother said. As an 8-year-old kid, Miyoung obliged without asking questions. She stayed in her room and played with her toys but not until she heard loud voices outside of her room that she grew curious of what was happening. She peeked at her bedroom door to see her mother talking to a man.

 

“What are you doing here?” Her mother asked the man standing by the door. She couldn’t see the face of the man but she already know that the situation wasn’t good. Her mother’s voice was filled with shock and fear and Miyoung didn’t understand why.

 

“I’m here to take you back.” The man said, voice laced with desperation. “I’m here to take what was supposed to be mine.” He added. Miyoung tried to get a look of who’s the man talking but her mother was blocking her line of vision.

 

“You are not getting her from me.” It was her father’s voice. She couldn’t quite understand what was happening. What does the man want from her mother? Why is he here? Her mother walked away and no one spoke for a while so Miyoung thought that the man had left already, she was about to get away from the door and play when the man suddenly laughed.

 

“What will you do? Kill me?” Miyoung gasped and peeked at her door but her parents was blocking the man so she couldn’t see him.

 

“I can get whoever I want.” The man said, his voice laced with venom. “So when I say I’ll take her back… I’ll take her back.” He spat.

 

“You can’t get everything you want. She is my wife and I wouldn’t let you come near her. You have to face me first.” Her father disputed, blocking the man from coming near his wife. Her mother has a sad yet frightened face while looking at the man in front of them.

 

“Why are you doing this?” Her mother asked, softly, tears b in her eyes. “It doesn’t have to be this way.” She added.

 

“I loved you and you know that. I went back for you but you were already with him.” The man said, pointing a finger at her father. There was a sway in the man’s movements and Miyoung assumed he was drunk but that wasn’t entirely a reason to go and ruin their evening. Miyoung heard her mother gasped and her eyes widened when she saw a gun being held by the man.

 

“You know what, I don’t really like dramas. So, why don’t I just kill you both?” The man said, lifting his arms to point a gun at her father. Miyoung wanted to run to her parents but she’s afraid to open the door, afraid that if she opened it widely, the man would see he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter