Chapter 1

Vengeance (revamping)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

"Tiffany, I’m glad you came.” A man in his 40’s turned around and greeted as Tiffany went inside his office. A big white office came into view with glass walls that overlooked the city, a black leathered couch and marble table situated in the middle, and his desk at the far back, all in black. The man had a taste for black and white, obviously. The man went to sit behind his desk and Tiffany followed,  sitting on the chair available in front of him. She had been called earlier by his secretary for an important meeting. The man went through his files before getting a folder and placing it at his desk.

 

“I got a case for you.” He said. The man or mostly known as Mr. Kim, one of the most notorius mafia leader in Seoul, is known for killing people for vengeance. He mostly moves on command for someone who wants to take revenge and gets his skilled agents to do the job for him. It’s heartless and reckless but that’s how his world revolves. It revolves around money and death. Tiffany grabbed the folder from the desk and opened it, a profile of a man named Jang Donggun came into view. Another mafia leader who works close with politicians, politicians whose hands doesn’t want to get tainted with blood when dealing with their so-called enemies. One could say that Jang Donggun is an unspoken rival of Mr. Kim.

 

“What do you want me to do?” Tiffany asked. She had worked for Mr. Kim half of her life and has spent her days training to be a skilled agent, great at body combat and handling guns. She had held a lot of cases and all of them, successful but she had never taken a case involving a mafia leader - one as great as Jang Donggun for that matter. Tiffany isn’t going to lie, she has been in this kind of industry for so long, she knows how these leaders move and she had seen how good Jang Donggun is when he’s working.

 

“Remember when I told you I’ll help you find and kill the person who killed your parents?” He asked and Tiffany nodded.. Mr. Kim wasn’t just a boss but he was also an uncle who had helped Tiffany get over the pain of losing her parents. Tiffany’s face grew dark, anger seeping in her veins at the thought of her parents’ killer. How they were mercilessly killed by a man Tiffany wasn’t able to recognize. All she could remember was how her parents lay dead on the pool of their own blood, dying without a fight. Tiffany had sworn to herself that she would do anything to find the man who killed her parents and she would make sure that he will suffer.

 

Tiffany cleared and sat up properly, hands balled into fists, “What does that have to do with Jang Donggun?” She asked. Mr. Kim almost looked hesitant but he looked at Tiffany sternly before she could even wonder why.

 

“Let’s just say he may or may not be the one who killed your parents. And I need you to be the one to kill him.” Mr. Kim said and Tiffany’s breath hitched. Her lungs constricti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter