Christmas Miracle (Hunhan Bonus)

Weightloss

Hunhan Christmas Bonus

 

Luhan's first Christmas as a trainee began rather miserably. The package that he'd shipped to his family in China had been lost in the mail, and he had no way of finding it. Not to mention that he was alone in a foreign country. All of the friends he'd made as a trainee were spending Christmas with their families, leaving Luhan alone in his dorm room with a small 3-foot Christmas tree, covered in blinking lights, and a heavy heart. Luhan sighed and looked around the room, as if expecting his friend, Min Seok to appear and insist on getting baozi to snack on. This was only wishful thinking though--Min Seok was home with his family and was not going to magically appear. Sighing once again, Luhan stood and decided to visit the canteen to get something to eat. He locked his door and turned down the hall. However, instead of walking forward as he'd planned, he slammed into something hard.

"Ouch," Luhan winced as he took a step away from what he'd run into.

"This seems to be a recurring thing with you," a familiar voice said teasingly.

Luhan looked up and saw Sehun. He'd run into the younger boy for the first time while leaving a practice room a few months ago and since meeting him again at a bubble tea shop, they'd hung out a few times.

"Sehunnie! Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going," Luhan said apologetically.

"It's alright... What are you doing here, hyung?"

"Bwo? I was just going to the canteen to get some dinner," Luhan replied. Sehun's eyebrows furrowed in response.

"The canteen? Hyung, it's Christmas. Aren't you going to spend it with your family?"

"My family is in China, remember? ....Anyways, I'll let you go. I'm sure you'd like to spend time with your own family," Luhan said, turning away.

A part of him was hurt that Sehun had carelessly assumed that he would be with his family, despite the fact that the younger knew he was from China. Nevertheless, Luhan began to walk toward the canteen again, only to have his arm caught and pulled back.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I forgot about your family.... But, well... Would you like to join me and my family? We're having dinner and I'm sure there's plenty of food," Sehun said, pulling Luhan around to face him.

"I wouldn't want to intrude, Sehunnie. It's Christmas after all. Enjoy it with your family," Luhan said.

"Ani. Come with me. Please, hyung. My family will be glad to have you. And like you said, it's Christmas and you shouldn't spend it alone," Sehun said with a small smile.

".... Okay." Luhan hadn't ever spent Christmas away from his parents before.

And he'd most certainly never experienced Christmas at someone else's house either. However, being with Sehun and his family was enjoyable. They'd arrived at his house and were greeted by his parents. Sehun's older brother was present as well. They were all very welcoming toward Luhan and even expressed how happy they were that Sehun was making friends--to which Sehun groaned in embarrassment. They sat down for dinner and ate happily. Sehun's mother asked what sort of things he did with his family in China. He explained their traditions, remembering the past Christmases fondly.

"Well, as long as you're here in Korea, you're welcome to spend Christmas with the Oh family every year," Sehun's mother generously offered.

"Oh... Gamsahapnida," Luhan said, bowing his head slightly feeling very thankful for the offer.

Sehun's family smiled at him warmly. Having finished dinner, they proceeded toward the tree to exchange gifts. Luhan felt very awkward, realizing he had none to give nor to receive. Or so he thought. As he watched the family open presents, Sehun tapped his shoulder. Luhan turned and saw Sehun holding a small box with a bow.

"Oh, Sehunnie. What is this?" Luhan asked, not really expecting the younger to have gotten him anything.

"Open it and see." Luhan too the small package from Sehun's hands.

He slipped to bow off and opened the box. He saw a gift card to the bubble tea shop the two boys frequented.

"Thank you so much, Sehunnie. I wish I'd know you were going to get me something; I would've gotten something for you too," Luhan said.

"Then how about you take me for bubble tea sometime?"

Luhan smiled and nodded.

"Okay," he said, suddenly feeling a little over come with emotion.

He'd started the day feeling alone and empty, but with just a simple gesture, Sehun had made his day a million times better.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Mm... I'm just so happy. Thank you, Sehun-ah," Luhan said.

He leaned forward and pulled the younger into a hug, burying his face into the other's chest. He breathed in Sehun's scent and felt himself relax. Although the day started awfully, it seemed as though Luhan had received a Christmas miracle in the form of a seemingly cold boy whose heart was warmer than the sun itself.

 

A/N: So I wrote this on my phone and I'm not sure how the formatting will transfer :/ anyways, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays ❄⛄ I'll fix the formatting later :P

**Update** Formatting fixed :D It was driving me nuts, but I just got time to come back and fix it. Happy new year everyone, in case I don’t get time to update before it