Chapter 2

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

That voice sounded unfamiliar to Minyoung. She almost thought that she was hearing things. She immediately cleared her thoughts and turned to look at the direction of the massage chair right beside her bed. To her surprise, she only saw an extremely eye attractive guy sitting on it.

 

That guy wore a white plain tees and a pair of white jeans together with a pair of white sneakers. His hair was blonde however his skin color looked a bit tanned but that made his outfit matched him perfectly. He had a pair of sharp and big eyes which resembled the Phoenix’s. His nose bridge is smooth connected with a sharp pointy nose. His almost perfect thin face shaped his features well. Together with the smirk on his face he looked almost irresistible.

 

“Who.. who are you? What are you doing in my room?!” Minyoung exclaimed in shock.

 

“Zitao. My name is Zitao but you can call me Tao. For your information, you are the one who summoned me here. Didn’t you just ask for help a moment ago?” Tao questioned.

 

“Ye..yeah but how can I believe you? How I know you aren’t lying? You are just some stranger who appeared in my room randomly,” Minyoung wiped her tears and asked suspiciously.

 

“Sigh, you human are always suspicious of one another. Guess human does not trust people easily,” after finishing his sentence Tao clicked his fingers and Minyoung’s room transformed into a park.

 

It look rather familiar to Minyoung however she just could not remember where it was until she saw her younger self sitting on a bench looking all excited and happy. Just then the memories came back to her, she was there waiting for Baekhyun as she baked his favorite cookies for him.

 

“Yah, Baekhyun! Here!” young Minyoung waved.

 

Baekhyun walked over to young Minyoung and rested his head on her shoulder.

 

“Minyoung, you said you prepared gifts for me. Can I see it now? I’m excited.” Baekhyun said while pouting his lips and shaking Minyoung’s arm. 

 

“Show me aegyo and I’ll give you the gift,” young Minyoung requested.

 

Baekhyun immediately raised both his hand to the level of his cheeks.

 

“Buing buing!” he said with a cute gesture which obviously melted Minyoung’s heart.

 

“Here, eat well!” young Minyoung said with a smile.

 

Upon on looking at those images, it really warmed Minyoung’s heart. Smile started to fade in onto her face but cruelty came shortly after. Her heart sunk once again. Warm liquid started to damp up her cheeks and bullets pierced through her heart.

 

“Jagiya~” Baekhyun said while sitting on the couch cuddling with Eunji.

 

Eunji turned to look at Baekhyun but only to be fed with a mouthful of chips.

 

“Yah, pabo!” Eunji slaps on Baekhyun’s shoulder jokingly. Laughter then filled the room.

 

Slowly, the laughter faded out and the surrounding turned back to Minyoung’s room.

 

“So now you believe that I will have the ability to help you?” Tao broke the silence.

 

“What are you? What was that for?” Minyoung questioned as she was still confused on what Tao was up to. 

 

“Nothing just showing you what is going to happen to them in the future. Also, I’m sort of like a guardian angle that is sent to help you heart broken people with low self esteem. My motive is to help you to change in order for you to get your Baekhyun,” Tao explained.

 

“Why me? Is there something that you will be taking away from me?” Minyoung worried.

 

“Nothing. It’s just that once you got what you want I will gain merit point which will help me to be promoted to a new level as an angle so why not? I could help myself by helping you,” Tao assured.

 

“Is that so? Then turn me into a beauty now!” Minyoung wished.

 

“Wait! Who do you think I am? Beauty comes with a price and you have to pay for it but don’t worry you won’t be alone this time,” Tao said with a smirk and disappeared leaving only some white smoke behind.

 

“Hey what is this? Helping me just like this? You mean? What the hell? I’m confused,” Minyoung who was still confused did not get her answer.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

“Beep beep, beep beep.” Minyoung’s alarm clock rang.

 

“What a great distraction? I was just about to kiss Baekhyun. you time why can’t you at least let me kiss Baekhyun before you strike 6?” Minyoung slammed the clock onto the floor with frustration blaming it for ruining her sweet dream with Baekhyun.

 

“School is without Baekhyun. Ahh how sad? I don’t want to face Eunji and Baekhyun. What if Eunji accepted him? I’m sure that I can’t take the fact and I may just cry in front of them,” Minyoung started to worry.

 

“Okay.. Whatever that Zitao guy said that he would help me to get Baekhyun, maybe some kind of miracle will just happen today. Maybe Baekhyun will confess to me?” The thought of that imaginary miracle made Minyoung smile and made her looked forward to the school that day even more.  

 

Minyoung skipped and hopped happily into the classroom only to see Eunji sitting at one corner quietly. As usual she was listening to her ipod’s song with headphone on.

 

“Eunji!” Minyoung walked towards her and tapped on her shoulder causing Eunji’s attention to be turned towards her.

 

“Good morning, Minyoung ah,” Eunji greeted with an usual smile.

 

‘Oh great. Seems like nothing happen to her. Maybe that Zitao guy washed away her memory or whatever?”

 

“Minyoung ah. About yesterday.. Baekhyunnie..” Eunji started the topic.

 

‘What yesterday? She still remembers? That Zitao guy never help me? him!’ Minyoung thought.

 

“Uh yeah yeah. Why? So you two are going together now?” Minyoung replied quickly trying to stay strong while hoping for Eunji to say ‘no’.

 

“No. I told him to wait. I told him to focus on the studies as this year is a crucial year for us. I don’t know, I may accept him soon? Or maybe after our major exam is over,” Eunji said.

 

“So he’s okay with it? He waits for you?” Minyoung questioned.

 

“Yes. Let’s see if time will wash away his will to go on an item with me,” Eunji replied.

 

The statements Eunji made caused Minyoung to be both worry and happy. She had a mixed feeling. She thought that it would give her some time to change herself and to get Baekhyun. Another side of her thought that ‘what if Baekhyun is able to endure the long waiting time? What if my effort goes to waste?’

 

Silence then covered the room once again. Neither the two of them spoke a word. The empty classroom is slowly filled with laughter and conversations of people mumbling about at different corner in the room.

 

“Okay! Settle down class! Our lesson has to start now,” Mr. Jung shouted across the room.

 

Everyone including Eunji and Minyoung rushed to their desk swiftly, getting ready for the lesson.

 

“Here, before we start our lesson today I have a surprise for you guys,” Mr. Jung said trying to heighten the morning mood of the lazy crowd.

 

‘What surprise can he give? I’m not giving a damn,” Minyoung said while trying to nap even for a few minutes.

 

“Wowwwww!” “Oh my god!” “He’s so gorgeous!” “Oh my god, I want to him already!” All sorts of statement and sequel swarm around the classroom. However, Minyoung was the only one who did not care and continue napping as she thought that no one would ever be more handsome than her eye candy ‘Baekhyun’.

 

“Introduce yourself.” Mr. Jung requested.

 

“Hello, my name is Huang Zitao but everyone call me Tao. Nice to meet you guys.” Tao made a brief introduction of himself.

 

Upon hearing ‘Zitao’, Minyoung looked up quickly. Still in confuse state; Minyoung rubbed her eyes to make sure that she was not seeing things.

 

“Wait! What? You?!” Minyoung stood up and pointed at Tao who was still wearing the same white outfit from yesterday.

 

“Any problem?” Mr. Jung asked.

 

Minyoung’s eyes were stuck onto Tao and he did not even made an attempt to say that he knew her. Minyoung then looked around the class and everyone’s eyes were on her making her felt embarrassed.

 

“Nothing,” Minyoung answered and sat down as soon as possible.

 

“Okay, Tao you may take a sit behind that girl who just stood up,” Mr. Jung directed Tao’s new desk to him.

 

As Tao walked pass Minyoung he gave her a smirk that sent chills to Minyoung’s bones. Minyoung sent him firing glare in return. 



 

A/N:

Hello, as promised here's the second chapter. Also, i have 2 subscribers! I'm very happy. I know that there must be some silent readers out there reading my story. I hope that all of you would stay with me until this story ends. Up till now, i hope you still like it.