[YOUKYUNG X AOA] Surprise Surprises

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

Characters: AOA

Word Count: 622

Requested By: Heath23

By: HYOYEONzxc

A/N: I am so sorry for this short one-shot, I've no idea why I wrote this and I've no idea why I decided to post it up.


“Chanmi, Seolhyun! I need you two to stop messing around with the whip cream and settle down! Wear your party hats!” Jimin the leader shouts at the maknaes who are rubbing the whip cream on their faces.

 

Apparently they are throwing a surprise party at one of their practice rooms for their drummer Youkyung. 

 

Hyejeong who is trying to steal a slice of pizza asks, “Why are we doing this party though?” 

 

“No stealing!” Choa stops Hyejeong just in time, “do we need a reason to throw Youkyung, our precious drummer, a party?” Choa drags Hyejeong away from the long couch.

 

“This is so random,” Yuna, who is hanging the “SURPRISE!” banner on the wall says. 

 

“Oh c’mon! Youkyung seems a little down lately because of her exam results, let’s just try to cheer her up!” Jimin claps her hand, prompting the members to hurry up with the decorations.

 

“Hyejeong, do you mind unboxing the last box of chicken and place them on the plates?” Jimin kindly asks.

 

“Oh I sure mind.” Hyejeong receives a slap on her arm and she changes her mind, “Ow! Ok, ok! Meanie.” Hyejeong gives Jimin a glare and went to take the last box of chicken.

 

“Everyone, Manager Oppa said Youkyung is on her way here, we need to turn off the lights and get ready!” Mina opens the door after getting information on where Youkyung is currently at.

 

“Ok, everyone, party hats on, lights off!” Yuna turns off the lights once everyone is in their position.

 

After five minutes or so, the door to the practice room opens and the members saw Youkyung’s figure. She scratches her head a little before deciding to turn on the lights. 

 

And upon turning on the lights, “SURPRISE!!!” 

 

“Oh My God!” Youkyung covers and eyes open wide in shock. She has no idea what is going on. Until she saw the banner hanging on the wall.

 

“Come, Youkyung unnie! Let me wear this for you.” Seolhyun gestures Youkyung to go closer to her and she put on the party hat for Youkyung.

 

The girls are seated on the floor in a circle and Choa and Yuna were the ones distributing the foods to the members.

 

Youkyung took a sip of the cola before bombarding the girls with her thoughts, “So, it’s not my birthday, it’s not any of your birthdays, it’s not our anniversary, it’s not Black’s anniversary, it’s not the company’s anniversary, why this surprise party?” 

 

“Youkyung, this is a surprise party for you, we don’t need a reason to throw a party for you!” Jimin smiles at the drummer.

 

Chanmi swallows her chewed chicken, “Oh c’mon unnies, we do have a reason. We noticed unnie is kind of stressed out because of you studies, so we decided to throw you this party.” 

 

“Aww, thank you guys. I have a gift for you which I’ve been working on. C’mon, follow me! 

 

The girls follow Youkyung to her drum practice room and turns out Youkyung have been working on a new drum routine for the girls as a gift for always supporting her even during their busy schedules.

 

“AWESOME! BEST DRUMMER IN THE WORLD!” Hyejeong shouts as Youkyung finished drumming. 

 

Hyejeong wasn’t lying, Youkyung is the best drummer that could ever be in AOA and no one will be able to replace her.

 

The rest of the evening is just the girls hanging out in their practice room, Youkyung sharing some of the stuffs she learn in school which fascinates the girls, Seolhyun and Chanmi continue their gag show with whip cream and a slowly falling asleep oldie Choa. 

 

What could’ve been better than the eight of them fooling around together like a bunch of college girls?