[CHOA X JIMIN] - Mom and Dad

AOA One-Shot Collection

 

 

Characters: Park Choa, Shin Jimin

Genre: Fluff

Word count: 1787

 

 


 

 

What if AOA's manager who usually manage and control the girls' schedule suddenly stopped working? Will the members have their individual schedules on time? Will they got what they want when they're hungry at night? Will one of them cause trouble? Will their hyper personalities cause trouble? Will Choa and Jimin always be AOA's 'Mom and Dad'? The one-shot below is letting you know ALL the answers to the questions above.

 

-

Situation 1:

 

"Unnieeee!!! I'm going to leave early tomorrow to shoot Gangnam Blues!!" Seolhyun yelled infront of Jimin's room impatiently.

 

Mina joined Seolhyun, "Unnie, I am going to shoot my drama too!!" she jumped.

 

Jimin got up from her bed madly and heading to open the door with heavy steps, "YES. I AM GOING TO DELIVER YOU BOTH TO YOUR SHOOTING LOCATIONS." she shouted with the veins in her neck visibly appearing. "Don't need to worry, because I have my imaginary driver license." she said jokingly with a calmer tone.

 

This is the way how Jimin is. Even when she's angry, she still manage to joke around to not to make the atmosphere uncomfortable.

 

The 2 younger members smiled widely, "Thanks, unnie!!" they thanked Jimin and walked off.

 

Situation 2:

 

It's 10 PM. AOA's dorm is quiet because they usually already be in their dorm to get some total rest from a hectic day. Only Mina and Choa who were still awake, watching some TV because they got their new TV already from the variety show 'Weekly Idol'. Choa had been ignoring Mina's wish to eat some chicken alough it's almost late at night. "Unnie, please?? I'm begging you.." Mina got on her knees, staring at Choa who was sitting on the couch with puppy eyes. "Begging me for what?" Choa asked, lifting an eyebrow. Mina pouted cutely, then pointed to who's desperate for 1 bite of chicken. "Chi..cken.." she pouted again. Choa breathed out a sigh of surrender and nodded lazily.

 

"So... you'll buy me chicken??" Mina asked as Choa as she already walked off to the dorm's telephone.

 

"...Yeah." Choa said. "Not buy 'you' chicken, but buy 'us' chicken, ok?" she continued before Mina shrieked happily and immediately calling their endorsed Gangjung Chicken.

 

As soon as the chicken arrived, both of them ate together with a lovingly atmosphere. This makes Mina loves Choa more because she's like a mom to her.

 

This is the way how Choa is, she still manage what her younger members want, taking her role as the group's mommy, even if she's tired.

 

Situation 3:

 

"Girls, please get ready. We're leaving to Inkigayo." Choa commanded near their dorm's exit door, they're leaving to Inkigayo because they'll have their Goodbye Stage later. 

 

"Unnie, where's my earphones????" Mina shouted from her room. "Unnie, I can't find them!!" she shouted again. "Geez, Mina can never do anything by herself doesn't she?" Choa muttered under her breath as she head to Mina's room with heavy steps.

 

The door banged open a little when Choa entered, making Mina jumped in surprise.

 

"You can't do anything by yourself, huh?" Choa said as soon as she stood infront of Mina, hands on her hips. Her voice was a bit loud now. It made Mina startled. "Oh.. my God." Choa facepalmed herself as she saw Mina's earphones already tangled around her neck. "Why??" Mina asked cluelessly. "Look at your neck, kid." the older girl commanded before she got on her knees and started laughing on the floor while clapping like a seal.

 

As both of them finished laughing, they went out of the room after the lights were turned off.

 

"Ok. You all ready?" Jimin standed infront of the younger members with Choa beside her.

 

"Ready!!" all of the pumped their fists.

 

Jimin put her thumbs up and opened the door to let the younger ones go first. Choa turned off all the lights before closing the door and locking it. Jimin held Choa's hand and interwined hers with hers. "We're good at being parents for the girls, right?" Jimin whispered and chuckled. "I know. I love it." Choa chuckled, too.

 

The two oldest members could be as close to each other like above, but do you know they fight too?

 

Situation 4:

 

Mina and Choa was playing some guitar in their room. They're pretty close to each other. Mina had her bass guitar with her, too. She's happy because her bass guitar has the same color as Choa's acoustic guitar - white. "Unnie, I'm really happy because we have the same color for our guitars." Mina said suddenly. "Hm, me too." Choa replied, then continued to focus on her guitar. "Hmm.. can I try your guitar??" Mina requested. Choa gave a skeptical look to the younger girl, because Mina have been breaking a lot of things lately. "You have been breaking a lot of things lately.. Make sure to not to break this precious thing." the older girl gave a serious look to the bassist. Mina nodded surely before she put her bass on a nearby stand. Choa honestly wasn't in the mood to be happy because she's having her PMS. /coughsperiodcoughs/  

 

Mina strummed the strings so hardly. She sang out some nonsense lyrics from random songs. Choa was worried about her guitar's string, because it's no longer strong. 

 

..And then something that really made Choa furious happens.

 

Choa's eyes widened and she gave an angry glance to Mina.. who broke 2 strings of her guitar. What's worst is about her having the PMS, making her anger rise up.

 

Choa eyed Mina with angry eyes, but still not talking. Those strings were the most important to her guitar. Mina still looked at the broken strings. Then she looked down, trying to not to cry since she's pretty a sensitive girl.

 

"That's expensive, Mina-ya." Choa said calmly, but she's sill furious inside. Choa folded her arms, still staring at Mina. "You realy break things. I shouldn't have let you borrow it then." she continued.

 

Mina felt like crying. She regretted it. Her hyper singing stuff got her into a troublesome problem. Her lips were pursed tight, she wanted to apologize quicky so that this ends quickly.

 

"I-I'm sorry.. u-unnie.." she apologized quietly.

 

"Sorry isn't that enough." Choa replied coldly.

 

"It's still good I won't be that cruel to hit you. If you did even worse, my fists will be on your face right now." As soon as she said that, Jimin spotted Choa's unusual behavior behind the door. "Hey, what happened to you?" she glanced at Choa and Mina with a confused expression. The second oldest then looked around and spotted Choa's guitar having only 4 strings. "Hey, who broke the 2 strings from Choa's guitar?" Jimin asked and Mina unhesitantly raised her hand. Jimin is completely surprised, until what Choa said got them into a fight.

 

"I was just about to punch her. It's still good that I can control my anger." she stated coldly.

 

Jimin stepped closer, "Unnie, you don't have to be so mean to Mina!!" she glared at Choa.

 

"I'm not mean!! I'm not even hitting her yet!!" Choa mouthed.

 

"But your words hurt, you know??! You know Mina is a sensitive girl??" Jimin mouthed back.

 

Choa glared even more deeply. "She breaks a lot of things, Jimin!! Would you be angry at her if she breaks on of your most precious things??"

 

"I would, but I won't be so mean like you!!"

 

Watching her unnies' argument, Mina really feels bad for herself. What she did got both of her favorite unnies in a fight. 'This is all caused by me. Why Choa and Jimin fight is caused by me. Everything bad is caused by me.' Mina muttered under her breath as tears were about to flow. She can just hung her head low. And regret.

 

2 hours later..

 

The argument ended. But Choa and Jimin was still mad at each other. They avoid looking to each other's eyes. Until Mina came up to Choa with her guitar. Choa glared at her, but then wondered why the guitar has 6 strings again. "What again? You want to break another string?" she asked coldly again. Mina stepped back a bit before replying, "No..b-but look, we fixed your strings..here. Take a look at it." Mina handed Choa's guitar. "Hmm.. 'We'? Who's the other one?" she asked curiously before receiving the guitar. "J-Jimin unnie. We went to a guitar shop, bought some strings and asked the employee to fix it." Mina explained. Choa stared at her guitar, "It's so neat.. I'm forgiving you." Choa smiled widely, her mood brightened up. Then she went to hug Mina tightly. After that, she put her guitar down.

 

"Yay!! But you must forgive Jimin unnie, too..  I don't like seeing our group's mommy and daddy fighting.." Mina showed her cute pout that made Choa can't help but smiled sheepishly. "Ok. I will. Bring her to me." Choa commanded, as Mina leaved to bring Jimin to her.

 

2 minutes later, Jimin still had that 'still mad' face. With Mina smiling widely behind her, she whispered, "Unnie, go apologize to Choa unnie, too! I don't like seeing both of you fight. It's like seeing our parents fight, you know?" then pushed Jimin lightly so that she's closer to Choa now. 

 

"Come on!!!" Mina jumped excitedly.

 

Jimin slightly blushed, then looked back to excited Mina who's covering her sheepish smile with her hands. Jimin then looked back to Choa who's smiling apologetically.

 

"Choa.." Jimin called out her name softly.

 

"I'm going to leave both of you together!!!" Mina yelled and ran to Hyejeong's room, leaving the oldest two with a bit awkward atmosphere.

 

Jimin sighed a bit and turn back to Choa who's still waiting for her to say something.

 

"Jimin. Sit down here." Choa commanded.

 

Jimin immediately sat down and stare right into Choa's dark brown eyes deeply.

 

"I'm sorry." Jimin apologized. 

 

Choa chuckled lightly, "I should be the one apologizing to you. I'm the one who started our fight." she held on Jimin's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Jimin. Will you forgive me?" she continued, staring deeply at the leader's eyes.

 

"Yes, I will!! We will continue to take care of the girls. Until we got really successful." Jimin smiled and Choa do feel better.

 

"I honestly feel so bad for Mina right now.." Choa leans on Jimin's shoulder. "I feel bad so easily."

 

Jimin rubbed Choa's back in a circular pattern, "You don't need to worry.. as long as that kid is with Hyejeong she will go back to her usual personality." Jimin chuckled, making the other girl chuckle, too.

 

"Now.. you promise me that we will always be AOA's parents." Choa lifted up her pinky finger.

 

"I promise, unnie. I promise."