[CHANMI X YUNA] - The Person Who..

AOA One-Shot Collection


 

 

Characters: Kim Chanmi, Seo Yuna

Genre: Fluff (maybe ALMOST ty in the end XD)

Word count: 1101

 

Requested by: HYOYEONzxc

 

 


 

 

Chanmi threw her backpack and plopped down the apartment's couch lazily as she let out a groan. It's a hectic day from university. What she just wanted to do is just eat, sleep and watch TV with her unnie, Yuna. Grabbing the TV remote effortlessly, she the TV to find something interesting to watch.

 

"..Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, MTV.. Animal Planet.. Arirang.." she said the channel's names as she switched it randomly. She ended up back at Disney Channel, watching her favorite childhood show. Slightly bored, she went to the fridge to grab some TV snacks. She glanced at a pack of Maltesers, which is her and Yuna's favorite. As expected, she took it out and continue to watch the TV.

 

She munched on a few, and wondered where's her unnie. "Yuna unnie~~~!!" she called the girl who's always by her side, but not now. Silent, she called her once more with a louder tone. "Unnie!!! Where are you???" She let out a sigh because Yuna may haven''t been home yet.

 

The eating girl almost spit her Maltesers out when the door banged open. Looking back with her eyes widened, indeed, it was Yuna.

 

"Hey, Chanmi-yaaa!! Unnie's back!!" Yuna cheered as she approached Chanmi with excitement. "How was your day??" she sat beside Chanmi before muching on the Maltesers like the younger girl did.

 

Chanmi sighed again, "Hm..it was exhausting.. Even I didn't get you going home together with me because you said you have another music class.." she said, pouting. "So I went home earlier, but I thought you've arrived earlier because I went to the cafe before going home. But it turns out to not to be.." she explained briefly.

 

"Aww.. so my baby wanted to go home with me?" Yuna got flirty all of a sudden, leaning closer to the younger girl.

 

Chanmi lowered her head to blush a bit. "Of course!!" she hit Yuna's arm playfully. They both ended up cuddling on the couch as the TV was constantly on. Chanmi was leaning on Yuna's chest, absent-mindedly hearing her heartbeats. While Yuna was playing with Chanmi's hair, easing off her boredom.

 

"Unnie." Chanmi called out suddenly.

 

"Yes?"

 

"You know... I've been thinking this about you.." she said, not even looking at the older girl.

 

Yuna got confused, "Thinking of what? Did I do something wrong?" she asked worriedly, being the caring unnie she is.

 

"It's...sometimes--Um, sometimes the person who made us cry is person who can make us stop crying, too." Chanmi answered nervously, she afraid Yuna will get offended or something.

 

The older girl thinked for a while, "Oh, so do you mean I often made you cry, but then I'm the one who made you stopped crying, too?" Yuna asked again in a tone that scared Chanmi somehow. She stopped playing with Chanmi's hair. Chanmi got up from leaning on her chest. Looking at Chanmi's scared expression, Yuna tried to not to make the sensitive girl cry again. 

 

"Um..you remember w-when you made me cry because you accidentally pushed me and I slammed my left shoulder on the wall's corner?" Chanmi made Yuna remembered a flashback.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

After Chanmi hit her shoulder..

 

Yuna ran towards the girl who dropped on her knees, holding her bruised shoulder. Chanmi would've think she had her shoulder bone fractured at that time. Chanmi's eyes were teary, she's surely about to cry. Yuna can just crouch there and trying to help her with her shoulder. Yuna tried touching it softly, but Chanmi pushed her hand back and already letting out her tears to flow. The crying girl lowered her head as she held her shoulder in pain.

 

"Chanmi-ya..I'm sorry." Yuna quickly apologized.

 

Chanmi couldn't answer and continued to sob. As Chanmi cried, Yuna felt so guilty that she think of a way to heal Chanmi's shoulder, also to make her happy soon.

 

Later..

 

The younger girl sat on her bed with red and still-teary eyes. She's constantly holding her left shoulder. However, it's still aching. She startled a bit when Yuna came in with a small ice pack. Glaring at the older girl, Chanmi was still upset about that thing just now. But however, by looking at Yuna bringing an ice pack made her feel slightly happy because it'll heal.

 

Yuna got on her knees so she will be the same height as the sitting girl. Carefully, she removed Chanmi's hand from her aching shoulder. Chanmi just watched her unnie being caring to her. She tried to hide a shy smile. After that, Yuna applied the ice pack on top of the shoulder. That made Chanmi's hand twitched because it was obviously cold. A warm smile formed on Yuna's face, "It's cold, eh?" she teased. Chanmi pouted and nodded slowly. She put her right hand on Yuna's hand which was holding the ice pack. "But when I hold you hand, I feel warm." Chanmi's words made Yuna blushed.

 

"Hey..you're still crying?" Yuna asked after she noticed Chanmi's red eyes. The younger girl nodded once. "Stop crying. Look, your shoulder is already healed!" Yuna took off the ice pack. By looking at the bruise mark which is gone already, Chanmi could tell she's fully-healed.

 

"Thank you, unnie. I love you." Chanmi smiled brightly as she went for a sudden kiss on Yuna's lips.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Woah. Yeah. I've made you cry countless times and yet I'm the one who made you stopped crying.." Yuna realized. "And do you remember.. we always kissed when I successfully made you stopped crying?" Yuna smirked, making the younger girl's face turn bright red.

 

"Stop making me blush. I cry when I blush too." Chanmi said, covering her face with her sweaty palms.

 

Yuna chuckled and uncovered Chanmi's face. She laughed abit hard after she saw Chanmi's face. "You're already crying?????" Yuna asked while laughing her heart off. She hugged the crying girl apologetically - she's still holding back her laugh anyway - "I'm sorry!! Yo're such a sensitive kid." she wiped off the younger girl's tears.

 

A few minutes later, Chanmi stopped crying.

 

"Look, you made me stopped crying." Chanmi smirked.

 

After smirking a bit, Yuna waited for nothing and moved her face closer to the younger girl, making her leaning on the sofa's handle. Chanmi wrapped her hands around Yuna's waist and Yuna supported her weight lightly on Chanmi's shoulder. Their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breaths. "You know what to do next..." Yuna whispered seductively in Chanmi's ears.

 

Their lips are already connected. Passionately.

 

"Let's take this to a whole new level." Chanmi said, ing Yuna's shirt.