Suicidal Love

xiuhanship's oneshot collections

( I got inspired by a picture that said "We're just suicidal kids telling other suicidal kids that suicide isn't the answer." )

 

 

Minseok had been bullied ever since he started attended school. He is the type of person who would never tell anyone about any of his problems or difficulties. He was alone all along. No one loved him, not even his parents. His parents both neglected him and often tells him that he was just a mistake. At first, he found it hurtful and cried when he parents said it. But as years went by, he felt nothing. He wasn’t strong, but managed to endure all the bullying of his school mates during his study years.

 

 

Luhan, on the other hand, was the total opposite. Luhan also gets bullied in his school life, but he always talks his problems or difficulties to his problem. But, his parents would often give him short replies. When I say short replies, it means those really short one word answers that seems like they do not give a damn or maybe they weren’t even listening. Being the understanding person he was, he didn’t give much attention as he knew that his parents were busy with their jobs so when they are home, they wouldn’t want to listen to someone ranting about their problems.

 

 

Their lives might be a little different, but, two things that the both of them sure have. One, they both have similar problems to face in life. Two, they have scars on their arms. Yes, they attempted suicide (and still do). Fortunately, God forbids these two young man from dying.

 

 

Luhan and Minseok were from different schools, they met during one of the dance exchange between both of their schools. Both of them dance. In fact, both of them were the best dancers in their perspective dance team. That, is also one of the main reason why people bully them and tried to harm them. Those people, are simply childish.

 

 

During the dance exchange, dancers from both schools got together and had some ice breaker games. Both dance teams took turns to dance and the best dancer of both team had dance battle. Luhan and Minseok did their very best in the dance battle which made everyone stared in disbelief, the judges not knowing who should they vote for. In the end, both of them won.

 

 

“Now, all of you will work together and form a dance to perform for next week’s performance. The two best dancers, Luhan and Minseok, will be in charge of all of you. Both of you will do a good job, right?” one of the dance teacher announced. Luhan and Minseok forced a smile on their faces.

 

 

Both groups went into a large dance studio and planned on the dance moves they wanted. The people in Minseok’s school hated Minseok, but liked Luhan while the people in Luhan’s school hated Luhan, but liked Minseok. This caused Luhan and Minseok harder to decide on the dance moves as the others were bickering and fighting over small things.

 

 

“Alright, it’s late now, all of you should go home. Minseok and I will decide on some of the dance moves and we’ll inform you tomorrow,” Luhan bowed to the dancers. “Thank you and good night. Remember tomorrow at 12pm we will have to continue off what we left today. There’s not much time left before the performance.”

 

 

All of the dancers cleared the huge dance studio in a split second, leaving only Luhan and Minseok behind. They practised on the more preferred dance moves in front of the mirrors and discussed a little bit on the dance moves before Luhan spoke.

 

 

“Minseok, can you give me your number? In case anything happens, I could give you a call.”

 

 

Both of them exchanged numbers. It was 11pm, both of them decided to call it a day. Luhan and Minseok walked to the bus stop together. However, on their way to the bus stop, it wasn’t silent. Since the way to the bus stop isn’t short, they exchanged a lot of details between each other. Actually, they don’t really share information about themselves, but they felt safe enough to share about their life with one another. Both of them do notice the scars on the each other’s hand but did not asked. One thing for sure, they knew that the both of them lived the same type of life.

 

 

“Bye Luhan, message me when you get home,” Minseok sort of yelled, loud enough for the blond to hear when he boarded the bus. He smiled. A genuine smile. It was the first time ever in years. Once Luhan’s bus left Minseok’s sight, Minseok was all alone. He plugged his earpiece into his ears and waited for the bus. A messaged popped out:

 

 

Hi Minseokkie~ I’m still not at home :3

- Luhan

 

 

The message made Minseok smiled. This is the first time Minseok ever smiled ever since kindergarten.

 

 

Hello Lulu, I’m still waiting for the pathetic bus to get here. Grr… it’s so chilly here!

- Minseok

 

 

Luhan’s phone vibrated after a while of anticipation. True enough, the reply made me smile once again but, a gush of worrisome flowed through his body. He was worried if Minseok would catch a cold out in the cold night. He swiftly typed a short message telling him to take care and make sure to drink a cup of hot chocolate when he’s home. In the short message, Luhan also asked Minseok to text him when gets home. On the cold night when Minseok received the message, he felt warm. He had this indescribable feeling in him. He finally felt what’s care and he was surprised that a stranger he met a while ago cared for him.

 

 

Once Minseok reached home, he delved into his jeans pocket and texted Luhan. The overprotective side of Luhan made a comeback that night. He felt that he should take care of the boy he just met earlier on. He felt that he needed to protect Minseok after hearing his story. He replied to Minseok and told him he have to sleep with extra blankets on that night and he have to get a hot drink before sleeping. Minseok grinned at the small device in his hand. The both of them chatted for an hour through messages and decided to go for breakfast together tomorrow morning at the coffee store opposite the dance studio. The night was finally a happy one for the both of them, they anticipated the breakfast.

 

 

Minseok and Luhan decided to meet at 10am, having two hours of eating and chatting. Both of them loved coffee, they only knew it when they ate their breakfast. As the chat goes on smoothly, the older one decided to question about the scars on the latter’s arm.

 

 

“May I know what’s the reason of those…” Minseok asked in a soft and small voice while pointing at the scars on Luhan’s arm, but loud enough for the younger to hear. Luhan hesitated in telling him, he really wanted to. “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it, I know it’s a little too personal.” Minseok continued, he thought that Luhan would be thinking about things he didn’t want to recall or feel sad.

 

 

“It’s okay, Minseok ah,” Luhan explained. He slowly pour all his feelings out to Minseok. Minseok listened to everything he said, dwell or rant about. “What about you, Minseok?” Minseok immediately knew what Luhan was referring to and kept quiet.

 

 

“I’m sorry if it reminded you about anything…” Luhan placed his hand over Minseok’s. “But don’t worry, I’ll be here anytime you need me. Promise me not to hurt yourself anymore okay?” The reason why Luhan said the last sentence was because Luhan could see that the scars on Minseok’s smooth skin is fresh, like it’s been cut only a few days ago.

 

 

Minseok chuckled a little and said, “It’s funny how you’re just a suicidal teenager telling another suicidal teen that suicide isn’t the answer.” Luhan giggled.

 

 

After the performance, the boys still contacted each other and their friendship got even better and closer.

 

 

“Minseok ah, take care of yourself. Don’t tire yourself. Make sure to eat your meals, don’t skip them. As long as I’m here, I will make you happy.” Luhan always says this for Minseok. Luhan would always hug Minseok, let him feel the warmth and love through his actions.

 

 

“Lulu ah, I’ll always be here for you. Call me when you want someone to talk to okay? I love you my deer lulu!” Minseok would always say this to Luhan which never fail to make Luhan smile. Luhan will always be the one being protective over Minseok and nag at Minseok to take care and not get sick. Minseok would always initiate coffee dates for the both of them.

 

 

As time flies by, little did they know they fell for each other.

 

 

2 Years Later…

 

 

Minseok felt a pair of arms around his waist and a chin resting on his right shoulder. “Minseok~” Luhan whispered. Minseok immediately knew that Luhan wanted a kiss. Turning around, he pecked on Luhan’s lips.

 

 

“Not enough.” Luhan said in a stern voice. He put his arm behind Minseok’s neck and kissed him. Tasting Minseok’s lips is his favourite thing to do for now. Who knows what they would do soon?

 

 

“Luhan,” Minseok Luhan’s soft cheeks. “Why do you love me?” Minseok recalled the time where Luhan suddenly kissed his cheek and whispered ‘I love you’ while staring lovingly into his eyes.

 

 

“Again this question?” Minseok had always been asking why does Luhan loves him ever since the confession. Luhan knew Minseok still feels insecure, but he doesn’t want him to feel that way. He wants Minseok to feel loved by him. Luhan took Minseok’s hand and intertwined their fingers. He leaded him to the couch. Luhan sat first and pulled Minseok on his lap, his hands once again making his way to his waist.

 

 

Luhan turned Minseok and lifted his chin up. “You are beautiful.” He kissed his forehead. “You are perfect.” He kissed his nose. “Your hugs give me butterflies in my tummy.” He kissed his right cheek. “Your smile makes my day and brightens my life.” He kissed his left cheek. “I love how you kiss me with those y and luscious lips of yours.” He kissed him tenderly on the lips.

 

 

After they let go, Minseok blushed furiously. Damn, Luhan’s sure a sweet talker.

 

 

“I don’t believe you,” Minseok playfully unhooked Luhan’s arms and stood up, facing him.

 

 

“Really?” Luhan stood up too. He slowly took off Minseok’s jacket. “Well, you’ll know now!” Luhan lifted Minseok up bridal style and ran into the room they shared. He laid Minseok on the bed and strips Minseok slowly while kissing his neck…

 

 

You know what happened next…

 


 

 

Author's Note:

I think this one's a little crappy, don't kill me YET.

because I need XiuHan to kiss first :3

then I'll die a peaceful death :D

I have a lot of ideas and imagines but I can't put them down in words or I will scare the out of everyone and all of you will have tooth decay.