Earth, Air, Water, Fire

xiuhanship's oneshot collections

2011

 

Two companies were working together for a huge project which may take 2 years to complete, maybe even 4 years, it depends. Two new and young managers of the companies are supposed to work together and lead everyone well in the project and make this project another project that they succeed with. Also, to allow both of the newbies to experience being a leader and work together with someone they don’t know.

 

Everyone in the project worked together and went through thick and thin. Of course, both of the managers worked even harder than everyone else. The two of the managers had to stay up late every night to check on the employees’ work and proposals before confirming every single process and of course, make sure everything goes smoothly.

 

“Minseok ah, is this alright if it’s designed vertically instead of horizontally?” one of the manager, Luhan, asked another.

 

“Yeah, sure, as long as it doesn’t affect anything else,” Minseok looked up from the papers in his hand and flashed a smile to Luhan.

 

2013

 

Clothes were strewn all over. Sweat could be smelt in the air. Bed sheets were not in position. Items displayed were all knocked down instead of being on the coffee table or shelves. Moans could be heard from next door. Sweaty bodies rubbing against one another.

 

Luhan was at Xiumin’s house, supposedly to be discussing about the project they have been working on but instead, both of them could no longer contain their needs. The damn project have been a major in their lives that stopped them from finding their own love.

 

Sunlight entered the room through the translucent curtains and hit Xiumin’s face and caused him to be awake. Reminiscing about the night, a shade of pink slowly appeared on his chubby cheeks. Staring at the younger one who was still in his sleep peacefully, his hand unknowingly his face. He earned a stir from the younger one and he chuckled quietly to himself.

“What are you staring at?” the younger one spoke with his eyes closed which caused the older one to panic. “I know I’m irresistible for you huh,” the younger one opened his eyes and smirked.

Minseok scoffed and blushed again. “Up so early?” Luhan asked while trapping the older one in his arms by hugging his waist under the thick blanket. Minseok nodded. Luhan took one of his arm away from Minseok and tapped his luscious lips with his index finger, indicating that he wants a kiss. Minseok shook his head and avoid eye contact by turning his head to his sides. Using his free hand, Luhan turned the elder’s head to face him. Supporting the elder’s head up by his fingers on his chin, he leaned in and kissed. The kiss was passionate one, showering the elder with affection and love he felt long ago but kept to himself. Then, another kiss on the elder’s forehead before leaving for the bathroom.

 

Little did the elder knows that Luhan was in love with him all the time. Their current relationship status was still unknown.

 

At Christmas, the younger went to the elder, who was busy looking at the busy streets of Seoul decorated with beautiful lights and Christmas trees at the balcony. Christmas was the only day off from the project, the both of them decided to celebrate Christmas together. Luhan went behind Minseok in silence. He gently wrapped his muscular arms around the latter. A smile was formed on the pinkish lips of the latter. Luhan leaned on the elder’s shoulders. Minseok was busy looking at the beautiful streets, while Luhan was busy admiring the close up of Minseok’s face that he’ll never get bored of.

 

“Will you be mine?” Luhan asked while tightening his arms around the elder’s abdomen, in a sense saying that Minseok is trapped, there’s no other choice but to agree. Deep down the elder’s heart, he was anticipating that to come out from Luhan’s mouth after doing ‘it’ for the first time with him. Minseok’s heart pounding loudly and hardly against his ribcage, what more could he ask for when Luhan finally asked that question?

 

Minseok only nodded in response. “Show me,” Luhan whispered into the elder’s ears after seeing him nod in response. Minseok turned around to face the younger and gave a swift peck on his lips before turning back again to face the beautifully lit streets. “That’s not how you kiss, I’ll show you,” Luhan turned the elder around and crashed his soft lips on his and slowly, the kiss turned from a passionate one to a hot one. Both stumbled into the bedroom, Luhan wrapping his arms around Minseok while Minseok kept his arms around the neck of the younger. Slowly, clothes were all thrown over the room and both were making love once again.

 

It was a chilly morning. This time, it was Luhan who woke up first. Looking around the room, memories from the very first love making they had flashed through his mind. He smiled to himself. Having Minseok in his life now as a different status made him feel a completely different person. He looked at the elder, then leaning in and kissed his forehead, to his nose, his rosy cheeks and finally the lips. He hugged the elder tighter and his hair. That feeling of luckiness he felt was indescribable. Luhan felt that he’s the luckiest man on earth.

 

2015

 

The project was completed. Both companies’ employees need not work overtime anymore. Minseok and Luhan was relieved. Which means, the both of them could go on dates and have ‘sleepovers’ more often now though it means that the both of them do not have the chance to see each other during work time again.

 

“Seokkie ah, let’s get this okay?” Luhan asked his boyfriend. The both of them got promoted after the big project as they were only newbie managers but managed to complete the project well, even better than some of the seniors in the company. The both of them saved enough for a new house.

 

“Oh my, yes! I’m going to buy some paint soon so we could paint our house together and then we’ll go for furniture shopping. Not to forget about the 43 inches long television and bookshelves and what else?” Minseok was busy voicing out what they’d need to shop for which earned a chuckle from Luhan. Being the playful boyfriend he was, Luhan d Minseok’s and smirked. He earned a smack and a glare from Minseok, his eyes saying ‘we are in public, contain yourself Lu!’ People who saw them chuckled, some shot them a jealousy look.

 

The both of them bought paint and ordered the furniture they wanted, which would come in two days’ time. Minseok and Luhan started to paint the house but end up getting themselves messy and sweating. Luhan was busy giving Minseok back hugs while painting or touching Minseok unnecessarily. The elder gave in to the younger’s touches because firstly, he’s addicted to it. Secondly, he loves the tingling feeling when his boyfriend makes any form of skinship with him. Thirdly, it’s the way his boyfriend showers love on him which he couldn’t get enough of. Most of the time spent in the new house painting, ninety percent was just kissing, touching and fooling around. So, they had to come back the next day to complete painting them before the furniture arrives.

 

2017

 

“Morning babe,” Luhan whispered into Minseok’s ears then kissing his cheeks. Last night again, was their love making session. Minseok grinned groggily and wrapped his arms around Luhan’s neck and gently pecked his lips. Hickeys could be seen on Minseok’s neck. Sure, last night was a rough night. Minseok got out of bed first and prepared coffee for the both of them. The aroma of the freshly brewed coffee enveloped the kitchen, which caused Luhan to head straight to the kitchen to take a look at his husband. As soon as he was behind of his husband, his strong arms automatically wrapped itself around his husband’s petite body. Luhan inhaled the smell of his husband while kissing his husband’s neck.

 

“Breakfast would be done soon once I toast the bread,” Minseok assured his husband followed by a chuckle after the audible growl produced from his husband’s stomach.

 

Breakfast was ready faster than Luhan expected and he gobbled down his food. Minseok giggled and Luhan shot his head up from his food and looked at Minseok with an innocent smile.

 

After breakfast, they caught a romance movie together. During the movie, both of them are just cuddling together, having sweet talks and kissing each other occasionally.

 

2018

 

Luhan and Minseok were awoken by the bright sun shining on their faces. Luhan hugged Minseok tighter towards him, pressing Minseok’s onto his bare body.

 

“Papa!” a 4 years old boy called out for Luhan. The baby boy walked into his parents’ room, holding a huge teddy bear in his arms and tried crawling up the bed, but the bed was too high. Luhan chuckled and carried the boy up onto the bed. Luhan and the boy played for a while. Luhan made some funny faces, which caused the boy to laugh. Minseok stirred as he continued to sleep with a frown. Again, last night was a tough night, Minseok needed more rest than usual.

 

“Baby, it’s time to wake up now,” Luhan chirped while kissing his husband awake. Luhan gave a final peck on Minseok’s lips before saying, “Wake up now or there’s no love making tonight.” Minseok’s body stiffened, which earned a smirk from Luhan.

 

Minseok immediately sat up, “I’m awake now.” He straddled his husband below him and kissed his lips.

 

“Oh, Papa and Mama being lovey dovey again!” the innocent baby, Kai, covered his eyes. Luhan and Minseok laughed. Luhan wore his clothes in a swift movement and played with Kai, while Minseok changed.

Both of them took Kai to the beach with their good friend, Kris. Kai pestered Luhan and Minseok to play with him, but Kris dragged Kai and played together with him. Kris always loved children and he knew that Luhan and Minseok wanted to have their own time together, so he brought the boy to the sand and built sand castle.

 

Minseok and Luhan went into the sea hand in hand. When they reached somewhere in the sea where the water level was on their waist level, Luhan walked behind Minseok, hands wrapped around Minseok to protect him.

 

“I’m fine, Lulu.” Minseok laughed when the overprotective side of Luhan came alive again. That’s the thing why Minseok loved being with his husband for the past few years. His husband would make him feel safe and secured in his strong arms when he hugged him, feel loved when they make love, feel lively when his husband showered him kisses.

 

Luhan was the love of Minseok’s life, his earth, his air, his water and fire.

 

 

Author's Note:

I don't know how I feel about this one-shot because it's so last minute XD

Well, is it nice?

 

 

Okay I know it's not...

I promise i'll do a better job for the next one /hides under study table with a packet of chips/