Still

THE CLOSET

“Oooh, I’ve got the I’m-sitting-in-a-damn-ing-closet-with-EXO-K’s-maknae-and-can’t-get-ing-out-of-it-...dududududu”


“Hyung, shut up.”


“Oooh, I’ve got the I’m-sitting-in-a-damn-ing-closet-with- EXO-K’s-maknae-and-he’s-getting-angry-at-me-...dududududu”


“Hyung, please!” Sehun snapped and Tao went silent and Sehun sighed in relief. Since Tao had finished with his long, long, very long summary of all Desperate Housewives seasons (This show really was crap, Sehun had decided.) he had started to sing. If you could call... that ... singing... Sehun wasn’t sure about that. It sounded more like some animal dying.


“Oooh, I’ve got the I’m-sitting-in-a-”


“TAO HYUNG!”


Tao shut his mouth and stared wide-eyed and Sehun. “Sorry.” he mumbled. “But... I’m bored! I wanna get out of here! Come on, you’re Sehun, can’t you do something... something like SUPERHEROES-esque to get us out of here? I’m sure you can find a tissue and... candles or something like that here to make a bomb and blow the door up.”


“Umm... No. Sorry.”


“Damn.”


Tao started humming to himself and Sehun closed his eyes in frustration. At least he wasn’t singing anymore...


“Sehun-ah?” Tao said after a few seconds. “I’m still bored.”


“And what am I supposed to do about that?”


“Dunno... Hey, can we play a game?”


“A game?” Sehun pulled a face. Couldn’t someone just come and save him?


“Yes, a game. Oooh, I know a nice one! Okay, it’s actually played with a glass but we don’t have any here so...”


“Will you just explain the game so we can play it and get over and done with it?”


Tao pouted. “You could show a bit more enthusiasm, you know? So far you hadn’t had any better ideas, did you?”


“No but I’m not bored.”


“Liar. Anyway... It’s actually quite simple. I tell you something about myself like... I hate mushrooms, or something like that and then you say whether it’s true or not. If you get it wrong... Well, normally, you’d have to take a shot but now... How about... If you get it wrong you have to take off a piece of clothing.”


“I have to WHAT?”


“Take off a piece of clothing. Like Strip Poker without Poker, you see?”


Sehun stared at Tao and shook his head. What the hell was wrong with this boy?


“Please?” Tao put on his best pout. “For me?”


Sehun groaned. He was pretty sure he was going to regret what he was about to say later on. “Fine.”


Tao beamed brightly at him and Sehun rubbed his eyes. This couldn’t be so bad, could it?


“Okay, okay, I start!” Tao exclaimed, bouncing a little. “Okay... Umm... Let’s think... Something easy for the beginning... Oh, I know! I never possessed a cheap cloth. Truth or Lie?”


“Truth.” Sehun answered immediately and Tao smiled.


“Correct. But that was easy. Next one is going to be harder, trust me. So, your turn.”


Sehun gnawed on his bottom lip. “Okay... I never possessed a Gucci?”