Hot game

THE CLOSET


“Oh come on! You totally stole my idea!”


Sehun shrugged and grinned. “There’s no rule against that.”


Tao glared at him. “Fine. Truth.”


Sehun’s grin grew even wider. He started to kinda like this game...


“Nope. It was a lie.”


Tao stared disbelieving at him. “A lie?”


“Yeah. My friend gave me one a few years ago. It was his idea of a joke. Now please Tao, you know what to do.”


The older man huffed before he took off his right show and threw it towards Sehun. “There. Happy?”


No, Sehun wasn’t happy. If he had to play this game with Tao then he at least wanted to see more than a bare foot. Well, he’d find a way to rid Tao of all his clothes...


“Okay...” Tao began. “What about this one: In my whole life I only ever had with one person”


“What kind of a question is that?” Sehun asked stunned and Tao giggled a little.


“Well, I thought we should make this a little more interesting. So, what’s your guess?”


Sehun looked at the older man, sizing him up. Tao was a very attractive man, the girls probably all were at his feet. “Lie.” he said and an evil grin appeared on the other man’s face.


“Nope.” he said. “Only Kris-hyung. There never was another. Never.”


“Really?”


“Yeah, really. Apart from Kris I only ever had with guys, not girls. Now, strip!”


Sehun rolled his eyes but took off his shirt, grinning a little when he saw Tao’s eyes growing big. Yes, this game was starting to really be a lot of fun.


“I made out with Lay-hyung once.” he then said and Sehun snorted.


“With Lay. Yeah sure. Lie.”


“Wrong. We were drunk, lonely and fooled around a bit. It was actually quite a lot of fun, Lay’s a good kisser.”


“Oh come on! You’re lying to me now, admit it!”


“Am not. You can ask Lay-hyung if you want.”


Tao glared at him but after a few seconds, he finally followed the rules and took off his other shoe.


“Tao-hyung!” Sehun protested. “Shoes are boring!”


But Tao only cast him a flirtatious glance. “I can’t take off my jeans if I keep on my shoes, can I?” he purred and Sehun gulped. Was it just him or had it really gotten a lot hotter in here suddenly?