Quick

THE CLOSET

“Sehun-ah?”

“Hmm?”


“Do you think we’ll ever get out of here?”


“No, probably not.”


Tao sighed. “Great. That’s just great. I’m locked in a stupid closet and can’t get out! I hate my life.”


He and Sehun were sitting on the floor of a closet in the hotel they were staying in after they had somehow managed to get themselves locked into the closet. They already were in there for about half an hour, Sehun thought, though he wasn’t entirely sure. He had already lost any track of time.


“God, when I think of what I could be doing right now instead of sitting here! I could be... playing video games or... go jogging... No, forget that, wouldn’t do that anyway... But I could eat Skittles & shopping! Yes, I could! But no... Instead I’m here. With you. And I can’t get out. ing brilliant.” Tao ranting.


“Am I such horrible person?” Sehun asked slightly amused at the older man’s little rant.


“What? No! Of course not! You’re awesome. I just don’t like being locked into a small and dark room...”


Sehun groaned. “Don’t tell me you’re going to go all claustrophobic on me now.”


Tao glared at him. “No! I’m not! I just don’t like it! Come on, it does quite a lot, admit it!”


Sehun couldn’t argue with that. Tao was actually quite okay. Most of the time. Sometimes. When he wasn’t being an annoying little brat. Okay, he was an annoying little brat most of the time but... Tao was okay.


Suddenly, Tao let out a horrified shriek and Sehun’s head snapped up. “What?” he asked. There wasn’t a rat in the closet, was there? Dear Lord, please not...


“I’m going to miss Desperate Housewives!” Tao exclaimed and stared at Sehun with his eyes. “I haven’t seen this episode yet and if no-one’s gonna find us, I’m going to miss it!”


Sehun rolled his eyes but was also a bit relieved. No rat. Thank God. “I’ll never understand what’s so great about that Desperate Housewives, a soap.”


Tao gasped horrified and Sehun knew immediately he had made a mistake. A huge mistake.


“Sehun-ah! Desperate Housewives is not a soap! How can you even say something like... like that? It’s... it’s... It’s amazing! How can you say such a horrible thing? I...”


“Hyung! It’s okay, I got it! Not a soap. Of course not. I’m sorry. Happy now?”


“No.” Tao pouted at him. “But you know... Since we’re already in here and you can’t run away, I should make good use of our time and tell you what Desperate Housewives is about...”


“No!” Sehun exclaimed terrified. Tao wasn’t really going to do that, was he? He couldn’t be so evil, he was sweet little Tao, he...


“See, there’s this Mary-Alice woman who killed herself and now tells the story of her friends Susan, Gabrielle, Bree and Lynette and all the other people who live in Wisteria Lane – that’s the street, you know? -  from some kind of afterlife or something like that. Anyway...”

Sehun couldn’t resist the urge to bang his head against the wall. Tao was so evil. He needed to get out of this closet. Quick.