#3

The Girl at the Back Chair

 

D.O's POV

Throughout the periods, I've been staring.. I mean observing her and hoping that maybe she'll speak again. But, it never happened. She was back from her usual; emotionless and mysterious. Which was a lot different from what I saw earlier; the defensless, helpless and bullied girl.  I've tried some plans to make her speak like asking her how to do some problems and ask for help in a question I'm stuck in. But none of those actually worked. She didn't even opened ; Not even once. Instead, she would get a piece of paper and write the process and the exact answers. This girl is a hardcore genius.

The class ended and I didn't had a chance to talk to her or hear her voice again. When the bell rang, she hurriedly fixed her stuff and went out of the room without everyone noticing.. well except me.

Then, I went to Kai to talk about what happened and apologize for raising my voice to him. 

 

"Hey." I asked awkwardly.

"Sup." He answered while looking out the window. I think that he's in a bad mood right now.

"Look, bro. I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier. But, you should seriously stop being rude to her." I said.

"Haha. It's fine. We're cool bro." He chuckled.

"But, I'm sorry I can't grant your request." He said as he looked at me with serious eyes.

"Why is that? She has done nothing to you." I asked a little irritated.

"Whatever. Just keep doing what you're doing. Be her hero, and I'll be her villain." He smirked. "Later." He said as he raised his hands and walked away.

 

I want to be friends with Sunny, but I don't want to lose my other friends too. So I asked Kai if he want to hang out with the others and cool things off.

 

"Hey, Kai. Actually, earlier Baekhyun invited us to the Karaoke. Want to hang out with us?" I asked before he went out of the room.

"Nah. I think I'll pass. Maybe next time." He answered.

"Okay. We'll be going then." I said as I prepared to leave the room.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah. Remember this. No matter what, I will win." He said smiling as he completely left the room.

 

What was that? What does he mean? "I will win" What is he talking about. Psh. Weird.



 After going to the karaoke, I went to buy some groceries on the way home. I was surprised to see someone as I went out of the store. 

 

I saw her.

 

What is she doing? Isn't it a little late for a girl to walk outside the dark streets? She was looking left and right, until she walked through a narrow alley. It made me more curious about her.Believe it or not, I actually stalked.. I mean followed her.

At the end of the alley was an establishment filled with flashing neon lights and loud music...

 

It was a.. Nightclub..

 

W-Why.. here? Why is that g-girl going h-here? N-No.. Maybe this is not the place where she's headed.. Yes. Yes. Calm down Do Kyungsoo.

I remained in stealth and waited for her next movement. She stopped and I thought that she noticed that someone's following her. But, no.She once again looked at her surroundings and..

 

Went inside.. The club..

 

W-Why did she go inside that place?! Isn't that place full of l-l-lewd things?! W-Woah.. Is she a p-prosti-- No! Byuntae! Byuntae!! No! She can't be! There's no way she is!

Ahh~ What am I thinking?! Calm down, calm down.. Don't jump in to conclusions..

 

I was about to enter the club to look for her and confirm my thoughts, when a man in black shirt stood in front of me.

 

"Kid, you're not allowed in here. Go home." He said with a deep voice.

"B-But. I saw a female student, same as my age entered the place." I said.

"W-What.. No. There's no one like that here! I've been here outside all the time" He said with a hint of nervousness. No I'm certain she went inside.

"But, I saw her went it and you didn't even questioned her!" I said as I slightly raised my voice.

"I told you there's no one like that! Now go home and don't ever come back kid!" He said as he pushed me.

 

Aish.. I'm sure I saw heyr.. But why.. Why did you go to that place Sunny?


I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what I saw. A place  full of lights, sounds, and... men. I need an answer..I have to ask her.. I'm being curious than ever right now. She's literally driving me crazy with the things she's doing.. What are you really.. Sunny?

 

I am walking to school with Kai and I know that am currently thinking a lot about what happen and spacing out.. like a lot.

 

"Kyungsoo. You look like a zombie right now. Did you even sleep?" Kai asked as he tapped my back.

"Huh. Wha.. Umm. Yes.." I answered a little unsure of what I said.

"Really? It doesn't look like it. Wait a minute.. Are you up all night watching por--" He teased.

"Andwae!! I'm not a ert like you!! I was thinking of something!" I answered

"Haha. Just messing with ya. So what were you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I answered as I spaced out again.

"Aish. You're weird and looking really stressed out in the morning. Please don't infect me with your dark aura." He said as he chuckled.

 

"I am stressed out right now." I whispered to myself.



During classes, I was thinking on how to confront her about what I saw. But everytime I look at her an image of her wearing y outfit while winking at me appears. Aigoo! I'm being a total ert right now.. What am I think?! Pabo! Pabo! There's no way she's working at that kind of place. Maybe I was just seeing things.. What if the girl I saw last night wasn't Sunny at all and I'm making a big fuss about it.. But, I'm sure it was really her.. Aish!! I'm going nuts!!

 

After thinking for a while, I decided to follow her during break time and might as well ask her about what I saw. It's now or never.

I found out that every breaks she goes to the rooftop to eat by herself. She was sitting while eating her lunch under the bright blue skies. 

I went near her and greeted her.

 

"S-So this is where you eat?" I asked.

 

And she nodded for an answer.

 

"Would you mind if I eat my lunch here too?" I asked as I was about to seat b-beside her.

 

I thought that she would let me but instead, she carried her unfinished lunch, stood up and walked away.

 

"S-Sunny-ssi! D-Do you hate me!?" I answered as she was walking.

 

She kept on walking but something in the back of my mind wants me to make her stay..Nonchalanly, words came out from my mouth.

 

"Why did you went inside a nightclub?" I said. I was also surprised with what I said. I was too straightforward.. But.. I need to do this now.

 

She stopped and faced me.. and she showed an emotion.. She was really surprised..

 

I gulped.. And again, words fell out of my mouth.

 

"D-Do you work there?" I asked as I look straight to her eyes..




Author's Note

Here's Chapter 3 guys!!

I'm sorry if its a little late.

This was supposed to be posted yesterday but my time is very limited due to the preparations for my uncle's birthday.

teehee. Sorry~

So how was the story so far? Please tell me :3 

I know that some were bored, but for those who still stayed and read my story.

Thank you very much! :)

I really appreciate it~

Hello new subscribers! 

Maybe next chapter we'll know more about the real Sunny :3

Please do look forward to it.

It would be much longer than this~

xx