Second chances? Maybe?

Broken[Hiatus/Discontinued]

Author's note:
Hey thank you so much for the encouraging comments subs and even views and upvotes make me wanna keep on updating for you guys! It's just that I'm not creative in writting so I have ideas ;_;. Enjoy! P.s I'm in the library again writting this fanfic

Drinking thai tea in the library too... hehe :3

~Chrissi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes of continueous knocking on Infinite's dorm the member's could stand Woohyun's knocking burden anymore. Hoya opened the door finally with the 3 maknaes Sungyeol,Myungsoo,and Sungjong Maknae line by his side. Woohyun finally said "Took you long enough." "L, Sungjong,Sungyeol decide if you want to let Woohyun talk to Sunggyu about this. I can't stand talking to him." Hoya said with a dark expression than left. Sungjong was about to close the door and slam it in Woohyun's face again but Sungyeol stoped him. "YEOL HYUNG WHY WON'T YOU--?" Sungjong's words got cut off and taken away by L without saying anything. "Sungjong ah clam down" L said while carrying Sungjong. "Hyung I can walk." Sungjong said with a huff. "Haha nah my precious baby can't all angry." L scoffed. Sungjong's expression darken by each second. "You didn't even tell Yeol hyung what you should do! I say he shouldn't talk to Sunggyu hyung for what he did to him!" Sungjong whined. "Sungjongie I understand, I'm with you. I want to protect Sunggyu like you do. But, I'm sure Sungyeol got this under control. He is the choding after all and can drive us all crazy at some point especially Woohyun hyung." L said then nodded. "Oh yeah, Right." Sungjong made the O shape with his mouth after he said that.

"Sooo...." Woohyun said breaking the silence between him and Sungyeol.

"Erm... I believe in second chances Woohyun. But I do admit what you did to Sunggyu hyung was totally unforgiveable. But I forgive you anyways. So yes. I'm not like what the others with say and do. Go to him Woohyun. It's not to late." Sungyeol said calming even though on the inside he was upset with Woohyun but also forgave him in a way as well.

Woohyun suddenly hugged Sungyeol. "You're the best!" Woohyun said queitly screaming in joy.

Woohyun ran past Hoya, and Dongwoo. Hoya stood up but was suddenly pulled by Dongwoo. "YAH DONGWOO!" Hoya shouted. "Shhhhhhhhhh babe." Dongwoo said covering Hoya's mouth.

Woohyun knocked on his old room he shared with Sunggyu before moving out. After one knock he opened the door. But when he looked in he saw a note.

Woohyun,

I know you would probably ask me for a second chance but I'm too broken by you. Will you be able to fix me? May or not. I'm on my way to find out my special someone who i trust. No Woohyun no second chances for you. The Infinite members knew I was gone. I just told them not to tell you. I moved out a couple days ago and told myungsoo to put this on my bed for you to read it. Yes i know it's dumb while writting this to you when I said 'I told the Infinite members to tell you I left' I rather have you figure out this yourself.

Goodbye Woohyun.

Your lover who you broke,

Sunggyu.

After Woohyun read this tears strolled down his face. (Sungyeol, you said its not to late to make it up with Gyu hyung liar.)