Wae?

Broken[Hiatus/Discontinued]

Woohyun sighed. "You can do this Nam, Woohyun." as he inhaled another breathe. Knock Knock. "Oh, It's you hyung, What do you want?" L said with a dark expression. "You know I still live here with you guys you act like I dont." Woohyun said. L huff. "Well, you have'nt slept in our dorm for a month and you still claim you live with us? Really? What happened to your Key?" L was mad. Really mad. He knew what Woohyun wanted. "He said he'd support me even if we broke up he knows I love Sunggyu." Woohyun said. "If you actually loved Sunggyu alot with all your life you would'nt have dump/broke up with him for Kim Kibum." L said coldly. "I understand your mad L but your not Sunggyu." "EXCUSE ME?!" L shouted. "I'm not only mad at you I'm disappointed things have changed plus I ain't the only one who is mad at you. All the Infinite members are hurt due to you and Sunggyu. It's been weird in this dorm and Sunggyu is living in sorrow. You think everythings okay? Well guess what? IT AIN'T!" L said so rudely.

"Please?" Woohyun said trying to do aegyo. "if you were still part of us Woohyun I'd let you and your aegyo go. But no." L said and slamed the door. Woohyun knocked again. No one answers. Woohyun like out a sigh and left but then turned back again. Knock again. Lucky him Sungjong opened it. Sungjong knew everyone knew. Before Woohyun can say his word Sungjong slamed the door before he can start. Sungjong groaned. "Can't that babo learn anything?" Sungjong said. Hoya noded. "That moron doesn't learn anything." L said. "Let's prevent him from coming here and getting to Sunggyu hyung." Hoya suggusted. Everyone seemed to agree. "You know he still in the group though right? He still performs." Dongwoo said questionablely.

"We know Dongwoo. He still performs with us but when hes about to do his fanservice thats when we take Sunggyu and do fanservice with him." L said. Sungjong,Hoya, and Sungyeol noded. "Yep yep L's right."

(You will love me Sunggyu. I love you and will protect you.) L thought. It's true L loved Sunggyu.

Woohyun was still knocking on the door for about 30 minutes now everyone decided to ignore it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

HEY EVERYONE! SHORT UPDATE! Oh Woohhyun. I'm in the library writing this. Hope you enjoyed this chapter shall update again soon. Also please share the love and spread this story to anyone. And subscribe! kamsahabnida. I know I'm pretty bad author and this story is kinda lame but please give me a break. I'm not a writing type ;_; I'm an artist. My talent is more into drawing so yeah. Also creating a manga sadly this only makes you write on this account and can't post doodles. I may link the manga in a youtube video. (Yes I have youtube haha) Hope you enjoy this story plus chapter again had some free time! Enjoy my Lemonies.

~CHRISSI