Aniyo,Jebal.

Broken[Hiatus/Discontinued]

"NO MYUNGSOO!"  Sungyeol cried as myungsoo hit the cold hard floor . "H-Hyung" Sungjong said. "Guy, don't worry about me. I'm fine." Myungsoo said before passing out. Yeoljong sighed. "Myungie.." they said crying silently. "Who'se next?" said the standing figure. Sungjong standed up. "How dare you. Like I said before, Who do you think you are? You can go hurting or injuring someone like that sir. You are completely insane." Sungjong said as he clutches his hands. "Hehe' You really are a female ." The figure laghed. Sungyeol gasped. "So, what? I know I am a diva don't need to repeat that. I'm happy for being a female. (having a female image". Sungjong said. "sungjong.." Sungyeol said and whispered "Be careful.  I can't lose you either." Sungjong mouthed "Don't worry hyung, I'll be fine." with a smile. Sungyeol still fulled with fear. "Sungjong.." Then Sungjong opened his mouth. "Why don't you pick someone your own size?" The figure smirked. Pulled the trigger. -bam.- Sungjong did't feel anything. When he opened his eyes he was suprised who took the bullet for him. "SUNGYEOLO HYUNG!" Sungjong screamed out and cried. "You're next maknae."The figure smirked. Sungyeol gathered all his strength to stand up to protect maknae. "No No hyung!" Sungjong cried trying to have Sungyeol sit down. Sungyeol shock his head and fainted smiled appeared on his face. Sungyeol mouthed "It'll be alright Sungjong." Before collasping again. L regain conscious. "L HYUNG!" Sungjong ran hugging him while crying. Myungsoo looked and saw Sungjong but noticed Sungyeol on the ground. Blood all over him. "N-no." Without thinking L pushed Sungjong on the floor. 'HEY!" Sungjong winced. L igorned it. "Sungyeol. You can't." L said crying. "You can't leave us. PLease. Jebal." L cried harder tears flowing. Sungjong had enough this was it. "REVEAL YOURSELF" Sungjong screamed. Silence. "MYUNGSOO HYUNG HELP!!" Sungjong screamed in horror. Sungjong was getting draged away from the figure. The next thing he knew was he got knocked out. "Don't tell me to reveal myself you ." Said the figure. "SUngjong!" Myungsoo screamed trying to grab sungjong but failed. Sungjong got threwn into a cage with Sunggyu. Sungjong widened his eyes. He had found Sunggyu. Well, getting punished and found his hyung who was sleeing. "Gyu hyung.. Don't worry. Infinite F is here. You'll be safe and sound in no time." Sungjong whispered while gentlely rubbing Sunggyus head. "You'll be fine."

--------------

OMG A FINISHED UPDATE?! Sorry for taking so long I've been writing this chapter forever. It may be still short but hey. Its the best I can do for now. Its finals week and next week is winter break :D