Epilogue

Inamorata | Completed

"Careful baby, you might trip." Ji guided me, holding my hand - it's as if I'm a fragile object that can break anytime.

I'm happy that I'm being taken care of Ji. He worries about my health and safety - I'm fortunate to have him.

"I'm fine Ji. I can handle it." I smiled at him.

"Aish, you might stumble again. Don't be too -"

"Ji, don't be too protective. You're exaggerating things already. I'm all good, okay?" I said, persuading him.

"Eh? I can't let you stumble and fall. I know how clumsy you are. I'm just worried about your condition." he grinned on me.

It was because of an incident that he's acting this way. I stumbled on the road while we're fleeing from paparazzis - causing me to sprain my ankle because of the strong impact. Since then, he's been supporting me like a disabled granny.

I exhaled, "S-stop it~ I can handle myself." I said softly.

"No wonder you tripped and fell on the road." he said in a sarcastic tone.

I pouted, "You don't need to refresh my memory about that embarrassing scene."

Supposedly, our honeymoon here in Italy should be the headline in every newspaper. Well, because of the shameful event that happened, 'the embarrassing scene I created', it turned the other way around. Who would thought that it will be on the front page instead? It must be a shame on Ji's part - a famous singer and leader of a boy band, being married to a clumsy commoner.

"It's not embarrassing at all, don't be ashamed - it's not your fault that the road is slippery and narrow." he said, overthrowing my hair.

"It really was my fault." I said whispering.

Our relationship used to be complicated, with Ji having obsessed fans and with Ji's fame tagging along wherever he go. But I didn't expect it to be much more complicated now that he's married to me. Our marriage being exposed to the media is the toughest thing ever. He's married and yet his fangirls increased in number. Yeah, my love gained more fans - he'd become more famous now. Well, in which, is a disadvantage on our part - we don't get to live a normal life. The media keeps on digging on our privacy and personal issues either.

I don't know why. I thought our activities inside and outside the music industry is normal now - we're married after all. 

"Ji, thank you." I smiled at him.

He pulled me in a tight embrace, "No, thank you Park Bom. For making each second of my life worth living. For coming into my life and giving color to it. I seriously don't know what to do without you. , my heart beats for you Bom. It will stop beating if I ever lose you - it'll drive me insane, I'll go crazy. hell, just the thought of it makes my heart shatter. I don't think I can handle it. I think.. I think I'm gonna die out of sorrow and misery..." he hugged me even tighter, making it hard for me to breath.

I didn't complain, rather, I hugged him back tightly as well. I can feel his fast heart beat beneath me, it's almost of the same rhythm as mine. Our hearts are as one. Our hearts are dancing to the beat.

"Every single day will be a living hell, to the point of just asking satan to take my soul. That's why you can not leave me, alright?" his embrace loosen, he checked to see the expression on my face, "Please do not get tired of me."

Teardrops rushed down my cheek.

I didn't expext, that a mere waitress was married to a famous G-Dragon. No, scratch that!

a mere waitress was married to a famous G-Dragon. 

I was married to a loving and caring guy named Kwon Ji Yong.

And truth to be told, I love that side of him. I admire his real self, not the image he plastered as G-Dragon. Not the G-Dragon who is famous for his singing talent. I've seen Ji Yong's flaws, his imperfections, his mistakes, his defects.. and it made me love him even more.

Because I love the 'real' him, not the image he showed in public.

"Sh*t, did I say something wrong?" he said, suddenly in a panic.

"No... just really happy." I held him in my arms, wiping my tears. "You don't know how happy I am that you became mine. That you came into my life." I said, brushing his hair using my fingertips.

We've been together for years now. Many ups and downs went through our relationship. And yet, my everlasting love for him never faded, even for a second. Rather, my love for him strengthen. My love for this guy is growing deeper and deeper, more and more each day.

"Right. I feel the same way." he sniffed my perfume, "I feel complete with you stepping into my life. When you came, everything seemed perfect. Even you look perfect in my eyes. You're gorgeous in my eyes, and freaking y."

I blushed at the last word he muttered.

I had a photographic memory of what happened last night.

"S-y? Eh?" I averted my gaze on him.

He touched my face, "It's true. You're really y in my eyes. No other girl can ever be compared to you, you're a goddess."

I turned my back against him.

He hugged me from behind and whisper in my ear, "Tonight.."

Electromagnetic waves surged down my body, from head to feet.

Nothing changed at all. He has the same effect on me like he had years ago - it's just like when we first met. Everything is like the first. Time has truly strengthen our relationship.

"You're mine." his husky voice, his breath warm in my neck.

My body trembled as I registered his words. I'm going insane, I don't think I can handle the emotions I'm currently feeling right now.

He kissed my neck, "When you give birth to my children... *tsup* I will love them *tsup* like the way I love you. *tsup* I will treat them special, *tsup* just like how I treat you." *tsup*

He groaned before his lips move to kiss the nape of my neck, "I *tsup* don't care *tsup* how many child you will bear in the future, *tsup* I will love them all." *tsup*

Another teardrop leaked from my left eye. My chest is overflowing with joy.

He turned my body so I can face him.

In a blink on an eye, his lips collided with mine.

I returned his ever passionate kiss and every inch of his touch.  I don't care. Because this time, the world is ours - we own it.

The End.