Five: Changes

Inamorata | Completed

Time elapsed. A few days and a few weeks.. but I never talked to him. I only got to talk to him whenever it's urgently needed, just like whenever I leave the villa to go to work - I had to inform him every morning. I never listened to his explanation, and I know it myself that I'm wrong. But I can not avoid it. Although I forced myself to be settled, I could not.

I am not able to work properly, it's always crossing my mind.

"Baby, I should go. We're going to record a new song." he dressed formally in front of me.

"Okay." was all I said.

I want to adjust his necktie, prepare him breakfast and lunch. And kiss him on the cheek just before he leave - just like before. But I can't put myself to do it - my hands are unwilling to do so. Even my eyes are avoiding his gaze.

"Yah. Just how long are you going to  -"

"I'm talking to you." I said cutting him off.

"I've been enduring for so long. Geez! Your cold treatment is killing me. It's not -"

"Not your fault. I know." 

Certainly not his fault. He did not expect Dara to run into him and kiss him. But then, why can't I forgive him?

"This is unfair. Do you think -"

"I think it's time for you to go, you'll be late." I smiled at him.

Thus, he could do nothing but walk away. Every step he take is gradually crushing my heart. Now, I can't understand myself at all.

Before leaving the room he smiled at me, a fake one.

I just nodded, so did he - a signal that he's leaving.

Am I still myself? So it's true that love can influence one's being.

*

"Bom.. you should forgive him. You guys should sort out this matter." she explained while gesturing using her hands.

CL did not know that Ji Yong is also G-Dragon. What she knew of him is simply Ji Yong - my boyfriend, and not G-Dragon.

I told her about it, but not the exact scene. Nor does she know that the woman she once referred to as arrogant and disdainful is also the woman who stole a kiss from my boyfriend.

"It's not as easy as it sound." it's not really that easy right?

"Because you won't accept it" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah right." I looked down.

Now, all I could do is question myself - Why am I making this hard for the both of us? Why am I torturing him?

"Ops! Ops! Not your fault." she lifted my chin, "But hopefully, you can give him a chance." he squeezed my chin.

I nodded.

True, it was the right thing. Now I just realized that I, indeed, must talk to Ji. I was being unfair to him. It really wasn't his fault. I don't need to charge him with offenses he did not commit. Perhaps, I just need to open my mind. Because I'm being selfish.

After all, I'm the one who's guilty. I even doubted his love for me, I'm too consumed by envy.

"Yah, I'm just going to serve the customer." she said before leaving me to greet the customer who just arrived.

I stood there - dumbfounded.

I let out a sigh.

CL returned just a few seconds after she left. She walked closer to me.

"You have to take orders." she said wryly.

The customer must be so unkind that CL wanted me to handle it.

Then I spotted the customer. It sat in the corner - it's back facing me, wearing a black hat.

I slowly walked towards the person,

"May I get your -"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I realized who the person is. CL is really mean. Yah, it must be the reason why CL wanted me to take the orders instead.

He smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I said softly.

"I came here as a customer." he said playing innocent.

I scratched my nape, "I have important things to do." I offended him perfectly - but he immediately drawn me by my elbow, making me sit next to him. 

He encircled his arms on my chest, "Are you sure it's more important.. than your own boyfriend?" he said smiling, he kissed me on the cheek.

I took in his masculine perfume. His scent devouring my senses.

The pulse of my heart rapidly increased. Ji is really planning to kill me with his charms.

"W-what are you.." I felt my cheeks burning.

He took the menu from the table while still hugging me from behind, "I want .. Mocha Latte. For two." he read his order on the menu. The menu is right infront of me for he's giving me a back hug.

"..."

"Hey, are you not going to list my order?" he said in a teasing manner.

"Oh, okay. Two Mocha Latte." I repeated his order.

Two? For whom is the other one? But he came here alone..

"Good." he buried his face on my neck and started planting kisses there.

A big ton of electricity coursed my body. My heart beating wildly in my chest.

"J-ji." I stared at CL, she's looking at us, "W-what are you.."

"What should I do? I'm going crazy." he said panting, "You've been ignoring me for a while now - you're making me lose my mind. I cannot stand it." he hugged me tightly.

"I-I'll get your order first." I said softly.

"Yeah, go ahead. Go ahead before I lose control." his voice full of desire.

I turned to him, "J-ji."

I have to tell him now. I need to say sorry - to apologize. I need to fix the issue. 

"Go ahead." he kissed my forehead.

So I stood to take his order.

Later, we have many hours later.

"Yieeeee! So they're back together. Hoity-toity." she exclaimed, teasing me.

"N-not yet." I managed to say.

..

"Bom. Here! Hand it to your boyfriend. Here's the order for him and his mistress - I mean, the coffee he ordered for the both of you." I took the tray and turned my back at her.

I walked closer to the table his table. I abruptly stopped walking.

She forgot the spoon and tissue.

*Kling! ting! ting!*

I turned my back on Ji's direction and placed the tray on a table while I'm getting the spoon and tissue.

I quickly took it in my hands just when I finished preparing the necessary equipments.

And I was about to deliver the tray when it slipped from my hands.

*CLAAAAANNKKKKKK!*