Six: Empathy

Inamorata | Completed

My chest tightened. I suddenly have trouble breathing.

"Sh*t"

Dara is immediately pushed by Ji  from his lap - causing Dara to slump on the floor.

"What the hell?" she complained.

He did not care, he immediately went towards my direction. "Baby, are you alright?" he touched my cheek.

I could not move. I stood frozen on the spot. Spontaneous tears rolled down my cheeks, down to my neck.

"Fck, you have a long cut on your thigh." he knelt down in front of me, he took the handkerchief in his pocket and wiped the blood in my thigh.

My tears just keep on falling.

"G-Dragon? Honey?" Dara called out his name in a flirtatious manner.

"Stay away from me. I might not be able to get a grip of myself and hit a girl." he said through gritted teeth.

He stood and faced Dara.

"Get out of my life. I will never like a woman like you." he said harshly before carrying me in his arms.

I'm feeling upset, but I don't have other choice but to cry.

Because I am weak, I am a poor woman.

"G-Dragon! You can't do this!" she said while stomping her feet on the ground.

"Back off." Ji's voice was low, even I was afraid of his tone.

CL came shocked, "What happened?!" she was surprised to see the broken glass on the floor, she turned to face me. "Oh my god! You got wounded, Bom?"

"Please clean up the mess. I'll take my love with me." his tone flat.

I stared at nothing in particular.

"O-okay." was all that she said.

"G-Dragon!"

"You!! You're here again?! You said what b*tch? Did you say G-Dragon?!" she turned to face Ji.

And slowly, the thought registered in her mind.

"So you are G-Dragon?!! Oh my! Did you know -" CL's mouth agape.

"Don't tell anyone." thereof having said that, he walked out of the café - with me in his arms.

Before we leave the café I heard the high-pitched voice of CL, "You b*tch! Stop -"

Then we're out of the café. I did not hear the rest of CL's words on Dara. She really loves nagging.

"You'll be fine baby." he whispered in my ear.

*

He gently placed my body to the bed and sat beside me, "Baby?"

"Why .." my voice broke, so I cleared my throat to find my voice, "Why.. did you bring me in your condo?"

"This is much closer than the Villa. Wait a minute, baby." he was about to turn his back on me but I immediately hugged him from behind.

"Ji.. you did not like it, did you? You didn't expect it right? She just suddenly appeared and was the one who sat on your lap - you didn't like her one bit, right? Am I right? Please tell me I'm -"

He immediately faced me and grabbed both my cheeks, "Yes baby, don't worry anymore." he promptly said.

I buried my face in his chest and cried.

"You should rest, okay?" he kissed the top of my head, "You don't need to worry about it. Because even if they force themselves on me, I will never like them. There's only you, Park Bom" he said while caressing my back.

I'm feeling better now, what he said enlightened my mood. It's like I released spines from my chest. I'm afraid of losing the man in front of me. He's the only person who's left for me. When I lost my parents, I had no one. But then he came and stayed by my side. He was there, he has always been by my side all along.

"I'm sorry for what I did before. I'm sorry." I hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry for not believing your words. I'm sorry for making it hard for you. I'm sorry for -"

He covered my mouth with his hand, "Stop that. You're hurting me with your words. What's done is done, okay? It's already in the past - a memory."

I nodded.

"Rest for a while. I'm just gonna get the first aid kit to treat your wounds. I'm not going anywhere, okay?" he said chuckling before patting my head.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

...

"O-ouch!" I exclaimed, closing my eyes. "Yah, it hurts."

"Baby, I need to treat your wounds. Stop complaining." he raised his head to check the expression on my face.

"Stop it." I pout at him - removing my foot from his grip.

"Not possible." he took my foot.

I keep on hiding my foot below the mattress, "I said stop it. It hurts." my glistening eyes speaking for me.

"Don't be stubborn." he said, finally reaching my foot. He started treating it again.

"Eh? I'll kiss you instead." I said vigorously.

He stared at me, "So you enjoy deceiving people, missy. You ran away the last time you said that."

"I-it's for real! This time I won't run away."

Why am I stuttering? I might not convince him.

"Verify your words."

"Close your eyes." I smiled at him.

"So you can run away? No" he said directly.

"I will not." I said convincingly.

"I won't" he said firmly.

"Then I won't do it." I pout at him.

"If you won't do it, then I'll do it." he said before claiming my lips.

A woman tried to steal my love from me. And there I saw a different side of me that I have not seen before - I actually fear losing this guy. Thus, I have the reason to love him even more. This time, I know that our relationship have revitalized and invigorated. Obstacles will come our journey, but it will strengthen our trust and faith in each other.