J Hope's Story

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She likes when I do it.

 

The one that caught my eye loves when I do things. Nothing in particular though. She thinks that I don't catch it when I hear her talking about me to her friends and family. Oh the things she says, "a work of art"? But in what way?

How about the nights we spend together, when no one knows what time it is. She loves the way that I smile. I love when she holds it in and how she thinks. Her grins when we finish is the best. I don't want this love to end without feeling her grin in my chest. I want to make her mine when she attempts to say goodbye.

When will she stop playing? Maybe if I go crazy or let her know how much I like the feel of her breath on my ear, among other things. If only she would stay and be my baby throughout our lifetime. Make it last forever.

She said that she'll make amends but if I could prove it to her. Make up your mind!

Let me know if you like our exchanging glances from across the room. Let me know if you like the way I caress your aching body, and not even knowing where it would be. I have no objective, no motivation if not you.

Stay beautiful. Stay thinking with that beautiful face you will make when I claim you as mine.

 

 

-----

Remeber to follow me here  And on another note, there may or may not be more oneshots after this. I just need some more time to rejuvinate with writing. Y'know writer's block and all that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter