Don't start the music (Jimin)

Bangtan Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For about a year I worked in a dance class here in Korea. It wasn’t the best but it definitely wasn’t the worst. Thank goodness I wasn’t the teacher but I was one of the helpers to show the students the dances we had learned. Each day we changed the genre of dances, so today we had to do slow songs.

 

It was one of my favorites because I was never a fast paced dancer. When the students filed in I had to put on my happy face because it would hopefully bring up their spirits while they were being instructed.

 

Then I saw him, the most cockiest guy I’ve ever met. He was always showing off his moves, why was he even here if he doesn’t need teaching in the first place? When he was shown what to do he looked so confused I couldn’t help but laugh at his attempts.

After he finally got it he started showing off once again. The teacher pointed him out to show everyone else. “Ok Jimin, since you have this now I want you to show us the whole thing.” She said. I snickered, finally she said something about it, now I can watch him suffer the consequences. She she looked at me. Oh God. She wants me to dance along with him. Why didn’t I notice that it was a dance that required two people to be body to body. I really should have stayed home.

 

As I approached him he smirked. ugh. The music started and it slowed the world down. Our bodies synchronized the pace of the song. Our bodies melded and when he moved I could smell his cologne. I had melted into his movements, my back into his chest. From what I could tell, he was into it as well. I could feel him through his pants.

 

His breathing was loud enough for me to hear as it breezed across

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter